Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction (17169 Views)

Leaked Memo: Nigeria’s Agric Ministry Approves N30m For Mosque Construction / You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself, Asari Dokubo Blast Wike For Mosque Demolitio / Christain Governor Aspirant Donates 200 Bags Of Cement For Mosque Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by dorodee(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2021
Wicked leaders everywhere. And the country is borrowing money up and down.
Abeg Government should stop building religious houses please. Ahhh
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:56pm On May 20, 2021
Lazycapitalist3:
Nigeria is a secular country...eh?

APC is really changing Nigeria...to being the same as pdp....

When you applauded your Governors in the SADEAST for construction of churches with state money it seems that you forgot that Nigeria is a secular country.
I swear na hypocrisy go kill all of you for that SADEAST.

I criticized your brainwashed religious fanatical Governors for construction of Churches with State funds and I also say that this mosque construction with State fund is also wrong and should be illegal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by Wondakind: 12:56pm On May 20, 2021
When an headless chicken is leading, you know the direction
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by muzeze77: 1:00pm On May 20, 2021
As a Muslim that is wrong , state funds should not be used to build house of worship. Our prophet emphasized the need to be fair. Our brothers in the north sometimes used this as an avenue to embezzle funds

2 Likes

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by Ikomfreshest: 1:02pm On May 20, 2021
Lawalemi:

How?

I was fraudsters to deal with him
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by Polyglot7pointO: 1:02pm On May 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Wetin man no go see

What's the correlation between construction of Friday mosque and ministry of agriculture and rural development ?
they av urbanised the whole country finish Na d change wey remain be diz
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by saintmm(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2021
The long talk about islamization agenda that so many people called hoax and give many unprintable names to some of us who are privy to some information and hence wisely call attention to is now clear to all who care to see!
They have done so many secretly and now have the gut to make it open knowing our politically correct people will provide logic to rationalize it as nothing.
They've almost have their way, it will shock everyone except them.
That's just the beginning!!!

I rise

2 Likes

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by semyman: 1:09pm On May 20, 2021
What goes around comes around

What is good for the goose is sauce for the gander

Do me I do you God no go vex

First to do e no dey pain second to do eye dey red

PDP keyboard warriors and children of hate how market?
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by anya2526: 1:26pm On May 20, 2021
This country sef na wa. FMARD no gree pay our complete money for survey then dey build mosque of 30milla this is unfair
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by OpinionCounts(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2021
moriss33:
It would shock you that nothing sill happen...whoever's authorized this letter should be sacked & investigated by the EFCC.
How dare you use Government funds to build mosque?
Am sure he has also built a home 4rm state funds too

Did I hear you say investigate and sack?
I really laugh. Many of you guys do not understand the plan and agenda on ground of all Northern political rulers of Nigeria from the president to the least.

That guy has demonstrated total devotion and loyalty to the federal government led northern Islamic agenda, he knows he will be noticed by those that put him there and he will be surely rewarded for the bold and good work done.
Or you think Buhari does not have a reason for ensuring only northern Muslims occupy and head all major sectors of the country?
Watch out for more promotion for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by seunayantokun(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2021
Is a mosque part of agricultural development?
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by lexy2014: 1:44pm On May 20, 2021
bishopkay:
Building mosques is now a national project? The federal ministry of agriculture that can't even provide farming training and alternatives to the public is building a mosque! LMAO!!

Buhari has really done it

Pls call Mr. . He has an explanation for this. His "darling daddy" is working. It is PDPs 16years, IPoB and nnamdi kanu that responsible for d ministry agriculture using 30million naira to build mosque

1 Like

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by jamace(m): 1:48pm On May 20, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by selemempe: 1:55pm On May 20, 2021
Quotasystem filth. The worst thing that happened to Nigeria is Hausa fulanis
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by hansomb: 1:59pm On May 20, 2021
That's too much money to build mosque. A Muslim can pray at any place surfice it's clean and free from dirt. At a time when there's no money on ground we should priorities other things like social empowerment after all the mosque is not after profit making like you know who.
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by QuotaSystem: 2:07pm On May 20, 2021
selemempe:
Quotasystem filth. The worst thing that happened to Nigeria is Hausa fulanis

Igbo drug traffickers, eastern infant pounders, southern satanic cultists, money ritualists, cannibals, baby factory, bloody yahoo plus etc. strongly disagree with you tongue

1 Like

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by selemempe: 2:28pm On May 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Igbo drug traffickers, eastern infant pounders, southern satanic cultists, money ritualists, cannibals, baby factory, bloody yahoo plus etc. strongly disagree with you tongue
so why would you want to form a country with all these people you mentioned? Why not support Biafra?

1 Like

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by QuotaSystem: 2:34pm On May 20, 2021
selemempe:
so why would you want to form a country with all these people you mentioned? Why not support Biafra?

Because it is a cheap, pathetic way to blackmail Nigerians in order to avoid building bridges and become relevant in national politics cheesy
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:
BVn: 22301820730
Account: 6550148646

Details of an employee who stole my money

Please take this thing to your bank with evidence and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by Asianjollof007: 3:37pm On May 20, 2021
Ikomfreshest:
BVn: 22301820730 Account: 6550148646
Details of an employee who stole my money
I pray you find him
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2021
Instead of them to donate to empower people.
Even 500k is enough for Agro business sef.
500k*60=30mil
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by MoIbrahim: 5:43pm On May 20, 2021
Nigeria is a secular country...eh?

APC is really changing Nigeria...to being the same as pdp....

Where were you when FGN budgeted money to build Christian Ecumenical Centre and the National Mosque in Abuja?

What about the mosques and churches in the barracks and inside Aso Rock?

This is not to support the use of government money to build worship places, but to tell you that it didn't start today.
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by godfreytom(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2021
Blitzerz:
One Nigeria indeed.

We are yet to see a contract award for SUNDAY CHURCH in Kaduna or Benue State. Where is CAN? Where is Prof. Osinbajo?

Dear Lord, before you send me to Nigeria in the next life, please kill all the current leaders before you even think about it. This country can make one lose his sanity. It's becoming too much.

Federal Ministry of Agriculture!! Was this project in the budget? Fie on anyone who tells me there is EFCC or ICPC in this country. They're all scams, chasing those without power, while they claim ignorance when those in power are terrorising us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by lordatkinson07(m): 4:06am On May 21, 2021
Ministry of agriculture building mosque. I bet you, Nigeria has finished

They are currently building the Industrial fan that will blow away all the hashes realised from the bunt.
Re: FMARD Approves N30M Contract For Mosque Construction by selemempe: 6:14am On May 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Because it is a cheap, pathetic way to blackmail Nigerians in order to avoid building bridges and become relevant in national politics cheesy

Biafra is not about politics. It's about realising the backward nature of the Hausa fula tribe and the need to live in a country where they do not exist...let alone were they are in charge. All the west African countries at war today have one thing in common- Hausa/Fulani. No amount of bridge building will take evil and backwardness out of an abokì.
This is a fact that yoruba Muslims didn't know until June 12. A fact Niger Delta didn't know until Ken sarowiwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okaro Ouzama Arrested For Illicit Drug Trafficking In Mumbai, India / Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme / Gov. Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Oguta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.