Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State (719 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State / Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna / Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State by TruthHurts1(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State by Kukukillus: 2:19pm On May 20, 2021
The real meaning of "one nigeria" grin

how many have noticed the sacking pree across the whole regions.

In Coming days you will witness my able governor sanwolu will start sacking those al-quida terrorist disguising as okada riders across the whole lagos metropolitan.

Sacking sacking sacking sacking....
One 9ja all the way !
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State by GorillaApp(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2021
This is horrible. How can you be a refugee in your own country?
This is why I don't blame ESN.
I wouldn't want to be these guys right now. Will rather stand, fight and defend my fatherland and if need be, pay the ultimate sacrifice
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State by ygowon: 2:31pm On May 20, 2021
Stupld people
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 20, 2021
Since the southern governors banned open grazing of cows, the fulanis are secretly sending the fulanis terrorist, the muslims terrorist from Niger Republic and Chad to some Nigerians states and in southern Nigeria, expecially in South East, South South and some states in South West..
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State by Kukukillus: 2:37pm On May 20, 2021
Wether u like blame ESN wether u like hate UGM

By the time u wake up and realize they have storm your yard, u will look for who to blame, but the only person you will see is yourself. grin
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State by SmartPolician: 2:38pm On May 20, 2021
Buhari and his people have destroyed this country.

Do the same thing to the marauders and you will see how the military will be deployed to deal with your people.

But one thing the oldie should have in mind is that leadership is transient
Re: Video Of Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Villagers In Benue State by Madmohamed1: 2:40pm On May 20, 2021
Kukukillus:
The real meaning of "one nigeria" grin

how many have noticed the sacking pree across the whole regions.

In Coming days you will witness my able governor sanwolu will start sacking those al-quida terrorist disguising as okada riders across the whole lagos metropolitan.

Sacking sacking sacking sacking....
One 9ja all the way !
whee is omenka

(1) (Reply)

We Would Rather Trek To Togo, Others Than Submit Our Phones' IMEI Numbers To Pan / New COAS: Nigerians Carpet Buhari For Being Insensitive To Ethnic Tension / Ten Reasons Why Biafra Wont Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.