Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) (5953 Views)

Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Hushpuppi Hurt Himself So Bad It Looks Like A Crime Scene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2021
A fitness fanatic has recounted the time she did a fart so bad it caused a woman to puke and the gym to be evacuated.

Maxime van den Dijssel had spent the previous night smashing the booze and kebabs, but for some reason, she decided to try and sweat it all out at a spin class.

Unfortunately, she didn't sweat it all out, she guffed it out. And not just with any old ass burp - she dropped her lunchbox so potently that another gymgoer spewed and the place was evacuated over fears of a sewage leak.

Naturally, Maxime wasn't keen to confess at the time: "Guys, guys, where you going? That smell which is so bad that you assumed it was the freshly exposed shit of the entire town was actually just a little parp from yours truly."

Maxime wasn't keen to come clean at the time.

However, she has now decided to come clean, so to speak, sharing the filthy anecdote with her 158,000 TikTok followers.

"This one time I went to a spin class after a night of heavy drinking and 4am kebabs," she recalled.

"And I farted a fart that smelled so bad that a girl threw up and they had to evacuate the entire gym 'cause they thought they had a sewage problem.

"I was too embarrassed to tell them it was just me. So now, eight years later, I'm telling you guys."

Think I can still smell it.

If you were in the gym that day, please reach out to share your side of the story. For now, we'll just have to take Maxime's word for it, safe in the knowledge that few in their right mind would make this up.

Her confession - which has been viewed 2.2 million times - prompted others to open up about their most foul farts.

Maxime isn't the only person to have produced criminally stinky bum puffs.

Commenting on the clip, one person admitted: "I farted and the smell woke my husband out of a dead sleep. He sat straight up and said, 'The dog definitely shit somewhere and we gotta find it.'"

Another said: "I farted in class so bad they made everyone check their shoes for dog poo. I laughed so hard I had to leave."

A third added: "A day after I moved in with my husband he closed the windows because he thought something had died outside. He locked himself inside with it and didn't even know."

So it seems you're not alone, Maxime.

Ever been in such situation before?
Feel free to share yours.

https://www.ladbible.com/community/fail-womans-fart-so-bad-woman-puked-up-and-gym-was-evacuated-20210519

lalasticlala

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2021

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by marveangel(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2021
Oyibo no just get shame

1 Like

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by hybrid11(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2021
Fine woman with small boobi

Do you want fart?? Its easy
Just suppress your toilet(sh*t) for two days , mehn if u mess on the third day ,if buhari will taste the smell ahswear

1 Like

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2021
Man, I'm taking such secret to the grave...

8 Likes

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by saddeeqrunka(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Man, I'm taking such secret to the grave...

grin grin
Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2021
Wetin man go do? Lol
Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by ValCon888: 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
Tomorrow dem go form slay queen. But na only shít full their yansh.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2021
Na them fat pass,na shit full there yash.but if them dress fine come out them go dey do guy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by LikeAking: 9:36pm On May 20, 2021
Ewu!
Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by Twelfthman: 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
Nawa
Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2021
Never knew oyinbo girls dey fat na

Thought they were angels undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by taretoofine(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2021
See her
Messy messy angry
Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2021
Shuzzi:
"This one time I went to a spin class after a night of heavy drinking and 4am kebabs," she recalled.

"And I farted a fart that smelled so bad that a girl threw up and they had to evacuate the entire gym 'cause they thought they had a sewage problem.

"I was too embarrassed to tell them it was just me. So now, eight years later, I'm telling you guys."

Think I can still smell it.

If you were in the gym that day, please reach out to share your side of the story. For now, we'll just have to take Maxime's word for it, safe in the knowledge that few in their right mind would make this up.

Her confession - which has been viewed 2.2 million times - prompted others to open up about their most foul farts.

Maxime isn't the only person to have produced criminally stinky bum puffs.

Commenting on the clip, one person admitted: "I farted and the smell woke my husband out of a dead sleep. He sat straight up and said, 'The dog definitely shit somewhere and we gotta find it.'"

Another said: "I farted in class so bad they made everyone check their shoes for dog poo. I laughed so hard I had to leave."

A third added: "A day after I moved in with my husband he closed the windows because he thought something had died outside. He locked himself inside with it and didn't even know."
Onísó burúkú

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 12:29am On May 21, 2021
When someone shares such a story, you'd see others sharing a few of thier own embarrassing moments too just to make the shame a bit more bearable. But in Nigeria, when you talk about such things, people will start looking at you as if you're disgusting. Some will even abuse you and abuse your race and gender like the ones above. Sometimes, I wonder what life is like down there. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by D6thSense: 5:13am On May 21, 2021
This is the same place gays and homosexuals want to die in. A hole and pathway to the most disgusting waste and places in the human body; where the body passes its own rejects. Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 5:38am On May 21, 2021
Messy messy
Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2021
Try Eating hot beans in the morning!!

Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Fine woman with small boobi

Do you want fart?? Its easy
Just suppress your toilet(sh*t) for two days , mehn if u mess on the third day ,if buhari will taste the smell ahswear
I swear the woman get everything but her boobi too small abeg,
I prefer busty women.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by Adalyon(f): 11:42am On May 21, 2021
The guys that keep shouting "Na shit full their nyash" abeg what else is supposed to be there? ... You na wetin dey your own?... I tire for some people sha... "after she'll be doing fine girl" ... So she's not supposed to do fine girl because her body undergoes the natural process of farting like all 7billion people on earth... Just plain dumb yo...

1 Like

Re: Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos) by Angrygoat: 7:29pm On May 22, 2021
Ewa agoyin things

(1) (Reply)

Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video / Nominees For Nairaland Awards 2008! / Revealed! Real Reason Nollywood Producers Use Ghanaian Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.