Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River (23453 Views)

Gov. Ayade’s Defection: Why APC Must Not Celebrate Yet / Ayade’s Defection: PDP Mobilises Tambuwal, Obaseki, Saraki To Stop Governor / Poll Postponement: INEC Has Crippled PDP – PDP Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by UncleKoboko: 4:10pm On May 20, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Who ask you?
This girl mouth go don suck pricks tire/////
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by adelaja70(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2021
Johnnyessence:
On ayade defection I want you to know what's on ground for ayade in cross river state. You can't blame secondus ayade has lost popularity in cross river state. 90% of PDP member in cross river rejected him. During the congress he lost, same thing happened during the senatorial by election his group lost to the other faction and the other faction of PDP won the senatorial seat I'm very close to the state I know what is going on there. If PDP give ayade the cross river structure I swear next election PDP will loose gallantly. Write it down today cross river is PDP state
Yinmu... You dey drink zobo? I get very very cold one you will like.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Freshwhyte(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2021
Glad he left
2023 PDP will reclaim cross Rivers State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by nzeobi(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2021
You have 6000 appointees and you are proud of it
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Oshilolo(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2021
Johnnyessence:
On ayade defection I want you to know what's on ground for ayade in cross river state. You can't blame secondus ayade has lost popularity in cross river state. 90% of PDP member in cross river rejected him. During the congress he lost, same thing happened during the senatorial by election his group lost to the other faction and the other faction of PDP won the senatorial seat I'm very close to the state I know what is going on there. If PDP give ayade the cross river structure I swear next election PDP will loose gallantly. Write it down today cross river is PDP state
I agree
Shop at www.oshilolo.com earn great discounts
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by adelaja70(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2021
PussyKing:
Tinubu can not be president

Mark my words
Make i summarize the topic for you.. So you will be able to understand what the news is about....

1 Like

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by asobo: 4:17pm On May 20, 2021
Dansuqi what a big fish your party now have in person of "Olimpotic Meristemasis" grin
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by GboyegaD(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2021
How do you align with a centre that has failed woefully on all standards if you are not a failure yourself? To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 20, 2021
Millimann:

So the FG will carry what belongs to other states and give his state? That man never see anything.
That is how you know Nigeria leaders are dumb people.
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2021
So what you are telling us is that Federal government purposely refused to grant you oil well and huge allocation simply because you are PDP party state

And you think joining APC has settled the scores?

Have you not heard of INFIDELS before?

Ask a Fulani man,...you will know when you get to Aso rock to shine teeth with Buhari that you are now APC state.....
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by overseasnbeyond: 4:22pm On May 20, 2021
Ayade is full of deception, always crying to deceived the ibom people.
well, sorry nairaland cannot help you.
This a Bubu home

kahal29:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/ayades-defection-has-crippled-pdp-in-cross-river-%e2%80%95-deputy-speaker/amp/

1 Like

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
Has crippled??!... Like PDP has been standing since 2015... Mtchewww!

PDP is dead and buried! Fact!

Every one of them will pay bitterly for the 16 years of corruption and wastage which compelled ignorant Nigerians to bring in a worse party: APC!

As for APC... Their own punishment will be far worse! For destroying what was left of Nigeria, and being so unrepentant about it, especially this shocking level of insecurity, it can never be well with them!

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Atonsboy(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
SEEN. To align with d center means if PDP is in d center he will go back there. This one don miss road.
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by arewa001(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
Ayade has fu*ked up.

He should know that Cross River State is strongly a PDP state, and his joining APC will not change that.

Cross Riverians will cut his ticket.
Even Senatorial appointment him no go see.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by sojfarm: 4:28pm On May 20, 2021
Keep your excuse. We know you also moved with Mr. Governor so as to sustain your cake.
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by garfield1: 4:30pm On May 20, 2021
Johnnyessence:

Stop wailing.pdp has lost that state,it is my state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by garfield1: 4:30pm On May 20, 2021
zamburu:
pdpd will stand

But weakened
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by garfield1: 4:31pm On May 20, 2021
bistonsmith:
People of Cross River State should be vigilant. Fulani wants to use cross river coastal path to launch attack to riverine areas of the zone. Soon you will see attacks all part of Cross River and riverine areas.

Ayade just sold you guys to fulani for a seat back to the Senate......

Are there fulanis in lagos? Are there no fulanis in pdp states
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by garfield1: 4:32pm On May 20, 2021
Freshwhyte:
Glad he left
2023 PDP will reclaim cross Rivers State

Yes but will be bruised

1 Like

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Ugeh: 4:32pm On May 20, 2021
Rubber stamp House of Assembly. Is that news? When did they ever do anything against his wish? Lilly hearted people. Abegi.....
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by pquaver(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2021
bistonsmith:
People of Cross River State should be vigilant. Fulani wants to use cross river coastal path to launch attack to riverine areas of the zone. Soon you will see attacks all part of Cross River and riverine areas.

Ayade just sold you guys to fulani for a seat back to the Senate......

What where you doing when u choose Atiku to lead Nigeria ? It was not selling us to Fulani? You go dey alright las las
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by garfield1: 4:32pm On May 20, 2021
nzeobi:
You have 6000 appointees and you are proud of it

They will come handy during elections
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by garfield1: 4:33pm On May 20, 2021
asobo:
Dansuqi what a big fish your party now have in person of "Olimpotic Meristemasis" grin

Joseph bassey controls calabar south 2 constituency.infact,he is going to the house of reps to replace esien ayi
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Fiscus105(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2021
as a sitting gov, ur political opponents snatched political structure of the state from very hand , is it when you go to alien party that you won't be booted out

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by garfield1: 4:34pm On May 20, 2021
arewa001:
Ayade has fu*ked up.

He should know that Cross River State is strongly a PDP state, and his joining APC will not change that.

Cross Riverians will cut his ticket.
Even Senatorial appointment him no go see.

He will win crs north senate easily plus 4 reps seats and 15 assembly seats but might lose guber
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Kuginzi: 4:36pm On May 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Fools

How important is the defection to the economy of the country??
I feel your pain bro!

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by eedimo(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2021
lol
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by buckeyemedia: 4:39pm On May 20, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Eriokanmi: 4:42pm On May 20, 2021
All of them are busy looking for soft landing and face saving abode after committing atrocities and graft in their various states, not knowing that the apc won't live beyond 2023. Ayade has over 20 hotels in this country.l alone. I also doubt if the pdp would come back. A fresh party soon to be launched by the youths will sack all of them. Watch out people
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by eeetuk(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2021
Joseph Bassey: "We just have to help Cross River residents by aligning with the centre. Cross River receives the least allocation from the Federal Government and this is not good enough"

I think it is a dumb argument to suggest that defecting from PDP to APC means aligning with the center. The real reason Cross River state PDP is defecting to APC is the government relies on federal government for funding.

APC is not a center government, it is a radical jihadist movement--with closed ties to Boko Haran. Over the past few years, Nigeria records 500 more people killed every day, 15 million people driven out of their homes.

Is this a center government?
I hope the people of Cross river state reject this move by governor Ayade. I think this defection puts the lives of all Cross River state people at risk. Buhari is a tribalist. His policy is built toward helping muslims and taking down Christians. In month of February 2021, president Buhari appointed 13 muslims and no Christians as judges.

If that is what governor Ayade subscribes to, he can have it. Bottom line is governor Ayade is a failed leader.
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Enyimbamercedes: 4:46pm On May 20, 2021
Failed State!

Next year under APC we will now hear Budget of Joyous Jagbajantis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / COVID-19: FG Loses N20 Billion In 7 Days As Banks Stop Operations In Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.