Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River (23475 Views)

Gov. Ayade’s Defection: Why APC Must Not Celebrate Yet / Ayade’s Defection: PDP Mobilises Tambuwal, Obaseki, Saraki To Stop Governor / Poll Postponement: INEC Has Crippled PDP – PDP Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by iokpebholo: 7:19pm On May 20, 2021
Johnnyessence:
On ayade defection I want you to know what's on ground for ayade in cross river state. You can't blame secondus ayade has lost popularity in cross river state. 90% of PDP member in cross river rejected him. During the congress he lost, same thing happened during the senatorial by election his group lost to the other faction and the other faction of PDP won the senatorial seat I'm very close to the state I know what is going on there. If PDP give ayade the cross river structure I swear next election PDP will loose gallantly. Write it down today cross river is PDP state
My brother tell them oh....Who is Ayade where Lyel Imoke dey?As for the deputy speaker,he is only protecting his stomach
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Kuginzi: 7:27pm On May 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:

You should feel your miserable life's pains and that of your family members first.
Or deh.
Hahaha.. Sifia pain. E pain am well-well. Odddehh!!

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Lighthammer(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2021
No plan just whoring themselves out to various parties
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Lighthammer(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2021
No plan just whoring themselves out to various parties
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by tope777(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2021
shevy878:

Lies, Ayade faction won the the Senatorial bye election in person of Stephen Odey he was there at the cross over of Ayade to APC & still recognises Ayade as his Boss, if you must know there is no PDP structure in Crossriver state just Secondus & wike trying to undermine the State & Ayade , we are not Push over in crossriver state , a lot of us are in support of the Governors move. PDP is dead in cross river state , cos there is no notable leader that can be able to lead the party , even former governor liyel imoke has no followers or cash to back any candidate for PDP, Donald duke has gone out of PDP long before now. So don't say what you dont know about my state. A lot of us crossriverians trust our own than whatever outsiders may say. Ayade we know.

Thank God, at least it will also reduce Poverty and insecurities in the Country.

Congratulations.
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by opribo(m): 3:31am On May 21, 2021
He is inconsequential, let him go.
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2021
Yes, you are very right.
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Deblow: 6:46am On May 21, 2021
Politicians with empty brains!
When did party affiliation become the yardstick for federal revenue allocation? So, now that the governor has moved to the APC, Cross rivers will start getting more monthly revenue from the FG?
It is only in this present Nigeria's democracy that you see the legislative arm of a State that is supposed to be the executive's watchdog turn itself to the governor's bootlickers and praise-singers. Isn't it laughable to see the legislators follow Ayade to the APC? In saner climes, Ayade would be afraid to even decamp because of the possible backlash of doing so from the legislators which might be outright impeachment.
Cry the beloved country!
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Miracle1991: 7:07am On May 21, 2021
Johnnyessence:
On ayade defection I want you to know what's on ground for ayade in cross river state. You can't blame secondus ayade has lost popularity in cross river state. 90% of PDP member in cross river rejected him. During the congress he lost, same thing happened during the senatorial by election his group lost to the other faction and the other faction of PDP won the senatorial seat I'm very close to the state I know what is going on there. If PDP give ayade the cross river structure I swear next election PDP will loose gallantly. Write it down today cross river is PDP state
Consolation!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by ensamy(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2021
Poverty no good at all upon say him get sense. Let's see how his federal allocation will double.
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by ThatFairGuy: 7:51am On May 21, 2021
Re: Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River by Hamiltonii: 1:35pm On May 21, 2021
Johnnyessence:

Next time be conscious to spell correctly. Cross River.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.