Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho (68963 Views)

Bakura Modu 'Sahaba': Boko Haram Gets New Commander After Shekau’s Death / Book Haram Release Video, Show They Are Still Active Despite Shekau Death(photos / ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by gosmoney(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2021
hotwax:
how many people sunday igboho don kill?
how many military guy sunday igboho don kill.
how many bomb has sunday detonated?
how many suicide bombers sunday don recruit

Soon they will compare shekau with Fela kuti

awon eleribu. Keep deflecting from real issue.

we all know shekau is being protected by federal government...now that ISWAP has killed their beloved, they want to use that opportunity to insult Sunday Igboho.
u dey mind d drug habit man
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Ykc2(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2021
360degreess:
Igboho is no more than an illitrate thug.I can never support him.Cownu is just a coward terrorist.. what most people don't know is that, Buhari doesn't regard igboho as a threat at all..The guy is only trying to get cheap popularity and financial gain.. Majority of Top politicians, top traditional and religious leaders in both the North, SW and SE and not in support of their agitation,so they are wasting their time.. Ojuchkwu's chase is an example.
this man with two horns on his forehead? you don't need anyone to tell you that likes of him ,pantami, buhari ,garba shehu, ishaq akintola ,are crying behind closed door over rumours of shekau's death grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by gosmoney(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2021
LegendHero:
Adamu is a yabaleft patient suffering from chronic brain damage.

If he had said something meaningful, I would have been surprised.

oluwa o see finishing cry

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Creampassion777: 8:10pm On May 20, 2021
I beg make I hear word no be this same shekau that government told us in the past that he was killed several times,and later he resurfaces. Please we want to see pictures of his dead body.
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Aarenaija: 8:12pm On May 20, 2021
Nigerians are so gullible. These guys wants to do safe landing for their person by saying he committed suicide and many people are falling for it.
The guy needs to be changed now so he can enjoy his spoil of war, he would be replaced by another person.
Nigerian should wise up for once. #myopinion........

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Fathai(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2021
hotwax:
how many people sunday igboho don kill?
how many military guy sunday igboho don kill.
how many bomb has sunday detonated?
how many suicide bombers sunday don recruit

Soon they will compare shekau with Fela kuti

awon eleribu. Keep deflecting from real issue.

we all know shekau is being protected by federal government...now that ISWAP has killed their beloved, they want to use that opportunity to insult Sunday Igboho.
to me using my common sense, I know you are a northerner. You are only trying to sell the message to us that shekau is dead, whereas I know you people will never kill him
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2021
Mission Istanbul the Movie in Real Life grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by hush15: 8:18pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Greenback: 8:22pm On May 20, 2021
Big bastard...see human being!!
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Danniedpastor(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2021
engrchykae:
Osama is CIA, Obama just pulled that stunt to get re elected.
Remember they didn't show Americans the body

Osama's corpse was shown on TV
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Abakelawal(f): 8:27pm On May 20, 2021
Nonsense...we need evidence
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by AnanseK(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2021
b3llo:
Am a northerner but I don't support Fulani domination of every sector of the Country. If Nigeria disintegrate today, the Fulani will have just a tiny chunk of Land which would be under dispute with their host community. That is why you will notice Fulani are quickly used to aligning on religious ground because they know that is what they can use to gain sympathy.

You are a Northerner but you don’t know that nomadic Fulani do not care about owning land. Land means nothing to them, what concerns them is grass for their animals. They follow grass and they keep moving, they never claim any land to belong to them.
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 20, 2021
360degreess:
[s]Igboho is no more than an illitrate thug.I can never support him.Cownu is just a coward terrorist.. what most people don't know is that, Buhari doesn't regard igboho as a threat at all..The guy is only trying to get cheap popularity and financial gain.. Majority of Top politicians, top traditional and religious leaders in both the North, SW and SE and not in support of their agitation,so they are wasting their time.. Ojuchkwu's chase is an example.[/s]

Close your mouth if you dont have any meaningful thing to say.
Shekau was he ever asking for a republic when he was marginalised? How many lives has Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho taken?

Na like this you use go school, become Lecturer for history and international Relations. I sorry for you.
Mxm
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by sharpsecret: 8:36pm On May 20, 2021
360degreess:
Igboho is no more than an illitrate thug.I can never support him.Cownu is just a coward terrorist.. what most people don't know is that, Buhari doesn't regard igboho as a threat at all..The guy is only trying to get cheap popularity and financial gain.. Majority of Top politicians, top traditional and religious leaders in both the North, SW and SE and not in support of their agitation,so they are wasting their time.. Ojuchkwu's chase is an example.
u be mumu...u never learn from history....how many times has it been reported by ur stupid nigerian media that shekau has been killed...only fools believe them
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by hermesprogidy(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2021
How many times will they kill this guy?
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by harmony75: 8:42pm On May 20, 2021
Shekau no. 5 is on standby mumu northerns be deceiving yourselves, because you see the southerners are together!
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by DEGABA(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2021
He's not dead don't mind his sponsors.
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Karemarealty288(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2021
360degreess:

Illiterate in Affluence and Terrorist with British Citizenship.....Who are thou.

Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2021
Somebody should helpe ask this clueless man what the correlation between shekau and igvoho is...
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by od501: 8:47pm On May 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/20/boko-haram-shekaus-death-lesson-to-nnamdi-kanu-sunday-igboho-adamu-garba/

He ought be ashamed that he wasn't killed by the Nigerian military. Rather he went straight to name-calling. Pity
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Scamperlee(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2021
Is there any correlation?
Is Sunday and Kanu kidnapping and killing people like your brother Shekau.

It is high time we silent all this fools calling themselves leaders and elders in this country
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2021
Rawgold29:
They will always find people to add to there stupidity...how igboho and kanu matter take resemble shekau..
see the guy head self, you sure say he no dey related to that shekau self. The fool dey compare kanu to shekau comparing kanu to igboho is like comparing Chelsea to Fulham abi na arsenal self angry
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by ifud(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Shekau, a cat with nine lives
Exactly my thought...
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by IgboEmir001: 8:49pm On May 20, 2021
Stupid Garbage. Hausa cow.
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Danking1: 8:50pm On May 20, 2021
engrchykae:
Osama is CIA, Obama just pulled that stunt to get re elected.
Remember they didn't show Americans the body
my friend keep qwayette the video is online stop saying rubbish
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by InterpolEyes: 8:52pm On May 20, 2021
as far as i no see him dead body or the pieces body. i don blive it
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2021
They are happy iswap killed shekau do what happens to iswap?? undecided
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by gotnel: 9:12pm On May 20, 2021
No comparison of shekau with Igboho and Kanu.
Shekau is or was a defiant terrorist of the world order.
Igboho is an agitator
Kanu is an agitator
Both Igboho and Kanu are moderate in their agitation.

Sometimes, you think this northern elites are totally blinded in this hatred and the struggle to conquer and control the southern territories of Nigeria that they can not hide their feelings.
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Okeyc230: 9:12pm On May 20, 2021
Dead again?
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2021
Anybody comparing freedom fighters to Shekau is a terrorist...
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by winner37(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2021
this is not the first time of hearing shakau is dead ...
this man is somewhere in a air-condition and here some dibates are celebrating nonsense
Re: Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2021
Look at his black forehead.
Evidence of stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.