Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Think It Abnormal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It Abnormal (583 Views)

Is It Abnormal For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It Abnormal by Wayne1994(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2021
Recently I was talking with my wife to be and she said something that has been putting me to shock cos I never thought stuff like that still exists.
She told me that eventually if we get married, like after d paying of d bride price, the traditional stuffs and if possible white wedding and she start giving birth, then all of a sudden she dies that I will need to take her back to her families house cos her parents didn't sell her to me but I find it abnormal like do stuff like that still exists.
To me I think it wrong, cos I believe since u have paid d bride price she is urs, not as a commodity but we have turned one and even after death she is supposed to be buried by me not her family cos she is no longer bearing their name but mine.
Pls help me explain more cos am confused and I don't know if it alright to still marry her cos I think it better to avoid future problems.
Tanks
Re: I Think It Abnormal by Ekpeitut: 4:40pm On May 20, 2021
Are you guys planning a wedding or a funeral? Jeez!

6 Likes

Re: I Think It Abnormal by Bola146(f): 4:42pm On May 20, 2021
She is telling you about her tradition. That is why you need to know your spouse traditions before going into it. Some will give birth and would not eat salt and pepper for 9 days, who does that lipsrsealed I have followed one of my pastors from Ibadan to Opela in Benin to bury his wife, despite having a big house and lots of lands in Ibadan, see gbege for that place, they were just demanding money from the husband despite they got married legally and his wife was 60, their children was so upset. I vowed day that if I'll marry another tribe I must know how deep is their tradition.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It Abnormal by chinchonglee(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2021
Guy go and register for jamb again...
Which kian write up be this?

1 Like

Re: I Think It Abnormal by Wayne1994(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2021
chinchonglee:
Guy go and register for jamb again...
Which kian write up be this?
guess u need glasses or make I collect English instructor for u
Re: I Think It Abnormal by chinchonglee(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2021
Wayne1994:
guess u need glasses or make I collect English instructor for u
Better still, buy lexis and structure.
It will help you learn how to use punctuation marks
Nonsense!
Re: I Think It Abnormal by bigcee(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
Ekpeitut:

Good question.
Re: I Think It Abnormal by Jeon(f): 7:10pm On May 20, 2021
Wayne1994:
Recently I was talking with my wife to be and she said something that has been putting me to shock cos I never thought stuff like that still exists.
She told me that eventually if we get married, like after d paying of d bride price, the traditional stuffs and if possible white wedding and she start giving birth, then all of a sudden she dies that I will need to take her back to her families house cos her parents didn't sell her to me but I find it abnormal like do stuff like that still exists.
To me I think it wrong, cos I believe since u have paid d bride price she is urs, not as a commodity but we have turned one and even after death she is supposed to be buried by me not her family cos she is no longer bearing their name but mine.
Pls help me explain more cos am confused and I don't know if it alright to still marry her cos I think it better to avoid future problems.
Tanks

Let me book space for my summer bear

Lollittaa
Re: I Think It Abnormal by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2021
Jeon:

Let me book space for my summer bear

Lollittaa
cool cool
Re: I Think It Abnormal by debbydams(f): 8:30pm On May 20, 2021
Ekpeitut:

lol, ask him o
Re: I Think It Abnormal by VicM6: 10:28pm On May 20, 2021
See wetin desmond Elliot and Bubu don cause again... people don dey plan their death keep even wen dem never suff this life finish..... Op never do wedding and dem don dey discuss funeral arrangement keep.... kuku do wedding/funeral the same day na make we knw which one to attend.
Re: I Think It Abnormal by Polynek(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2021
Ekpeitut:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Pls Meet Your Most Strong And Independent Woman!! [photos] - Redpill / Perky Brezz,curvy Hips – Wild Night With Temitope / What Can I Do To Forget About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.