Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area (69668 Views)

AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Stanleyville(m): 2:50am On May 21, 2021
grin

Omo IBO...he say na ''information''
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:39am On May 21, 2021
Odunharry:

All the best. God crown your effort with success.
thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:40am On May 21, 2021
Lamasta:

Success to you bro
thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:41am On May 21, 2021
Paulosky111:

I wish you success nigga. which school is that
thanks so much boss

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:42am On May 21, 2021
Kinzo0917:

may success come to you, stay with you and overtake you in Jesus name
amen thanks bro

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:44am On May 21, 2021
FBIBOT:

You only need to read.. Our wishes won't write the exams for you.. Wake up
if you know the place of God in your life, you would know better than not to involve him in every single thing you do.. Even after I've read and read na God they crown pesin effort.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:44am On May 21, 2021
lasisi69:
God will guide you
amen thanks so much

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:45am On May 21, 2021
fridayakpos:
u go pass injesus name, u no go fail life ke Chelsea fc in Jesus name I pray � amen
amen o, e no easy but na grace we take they survive am

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:45am On May 21, 2021
fridayakpos:
u go pass injesus name, u no go fail life ke Chelsea fc in Jesus name I pray � amen
lol amen o
BTW Chelsea fc is not a failure

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 6:46am On May 21, 2021
asaajuomo1:

I wish you brilliant success Insha Allah.
amen sir, thank you

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by FBIBOT(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2021
Gamer999:
if you know the place of God in your life, you would know better than not to involve him in every single thing you do.. Even after I've read and read na God they crown pesin effort.

Just do your best and believe in him... Lobatan

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Odunharry(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2021
Gamer999:
thank you Sir
You are welcome. Do your part and favour will be your portion..

All the best again.
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Ayobami7(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2021
Lol
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by snoopz: 8:11am On May 21, 2021
the same useless *in*formation arsenal use beat Chelsea home and away, this man dey whine himself Sha

if Guardiola use arsenal formation ehn na walkover over b dat o
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Psoul(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2021
andyblinks05:
Too many dormant brain for this country and as far as na religion some mumus go still follow like sheep

As smart as your brain is, you still believe that this is coming from a church just because u saw a man they addressed as a Pastor in that banner.
Your brain is in pathetic situation.
Some people will just get so mad once they hear anything that concerns God, Church, Christ or Pastors that they will not even want to think if wat was said was true or not.
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Perfectbeing(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2021
Chelsea fans should pray hard that they win this CL.
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by chokozcfs(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2021
Euouae:
Chelsea already won. The gods have spoken.

As a matter of fact, it will rain on that day.

Ecuba will be facing Scone and it will be blue

Blue is the colour on that day and 2 is the number

But man city wear blue too
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Gamer999: 9:10am On May 21, 2021
FBIBOT:

Just do your best and believe in him... Lobatan
noted boss, thanks.
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Xammie001(m): 4:08am On May 22, 2021
obembet:
Football is undoubtedly what brings men and Some women together. The feeling of joy you have when your team is winning or the unleashing of anger when the "popular phone charger" disconnects the TV switch is what makes a football viewing center lively.

But I always wonder why some fans take football too personal, even if it's come to beat you because of little agurnment.

See the hilarious banner that almost cause seriously fight in my area today.

My Generation My Pride
We find Happiness in almost Everything
We see reasons to be happy in our Down Moment

See pure Cruise
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by Iceberghill(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2021
marwanafrica:

Which part of minna you and allmen meet?
Maitumbi
are u an ibbulite?
Re: See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area by marwanafrica: 2:45pm On May 23, 2021
Iceberghill:
Maitumbi are u an ibbulite?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: WAFCON 2022 (1 - 0) On 14th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.