Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) (43232 Views)

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) / Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Bvlgari: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFbY7RYhpZk

Lady given "Brain-Resetting" sl*p after switching off the TV at a viewing center when Arsenal FC and Manchester United FC were playing shocked cool

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnwhzYbpxGq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by gfelo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
after the slap what did d person that slap her gain, u shud know ladies will always be ladies, chicken head, why take them seriously, if na man now, una no go fit slap him, because u know say una go rub una sef for ground

27 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
We no feel blame her because we don’t know why she off it … we need to ask questions like WHY, WHAT HAPPENED, KILODE? ARE YOU OKAY, YOU DEY CRAZY ETC……

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
She is currently in the hospital receiving treatment,if you want to visit her please approach from the right side of the bed because her left eye is damaged 😬

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Smith414: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
gfelo:
after the slap what did d person that slap her gain, u shud know ladies will always be ladies, chicken head, why take them seriously, if na man now, una no go fit slap him, because u know say una go rub una sef for ground
If na man, na crowd beating he go collect, you know how many people dey under pressure because of bets when them stake... even though it was just for fun I think she deserved the slap because that was disrespectful in a way

479 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
This joke/prank is too expensive

U are alive to tell de story because it's not Chelsea FC who are playing lipsrsealed Very haggard looking fans

I just love Man-Utd and Arsenal fans, they are so calm, nd their fans are young people kiss kiss

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Bvlgari: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:
We no feel blame her because we don’t know why she off it … we need to ask questions like WHY, WHAT HAPPENED, KILODE? ARE YOU OKAY, YOU DEY CRAZY ETC……

Hahaha 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Mystic216: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Unnecessary pranks

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Moh247: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lol... Prank?!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Austriaopen(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Don't mind the APC urchin. She thinks she is Lagos where she can do anyhow because it's Babablu's territory.

She even thank God say na only Mikano boys full the stadium to sound her slap. If Kwankwoso's boys dey dia,her matter for don be instanta.

Tottenham to beat Fulham by 2:1 scoreline.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by marlow1962(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
gfelo:

14 Likes

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
They would have asked her before the slap, what if she has dementia?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by jimmyolasun: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
everythinggirly:
They would have asked her before the slap, what if she has dementia?

with that kain slap, the dementia for don cure... she should be grateful cheesy

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Wickedfact: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
gfelo:

Is that how your mother and the women in your family behave?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by zeestone99(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bvlgari:
Lady given "Brain-Resetting" sl*p after switching off the TV at a viewing center when Arsenal FC and Manchester United FC were playing shocked cool

Source:

She should be with her ancestors by now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by simple250: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
How many slap you collect

7 Likes

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by faceland: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good advice
"don't try that in your life again".

18 Likes

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stupid prank, what was going through her head, disrespecting the passion of others all in the name of pranks.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Sucre6: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
gfelo:

You are capping vertically,

Let's do a simple test, just go this evening to a viewing center in your street and off tv where they are showing fullham-Totemham match

The kind beating u will receive even person way thief phone for Alaba international market never receive that kind beating.

U know those beating way dem go beat thief, him go come resemble Chinese people for face,? Nah that same beating u go collect, u never chi chom chin πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Expensive prank.

Try that in any South American country, and you may not come out alive.

She better take the man's advice: Don't try that again in your life

16 Likes

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Gadafii: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Foolish girl, her luck be say she be girl, if na man try this nonsense, he go miss his front teeth

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by CrownOfClay724: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Suicidal, to say the least.

Tension flared over that game yesterday.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
F

1 Like

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by gfelo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin
U are funny sha, but i wish u know me, i will confidently do that, highest na abuse i go collect, when men sight men dem know.
Sucre6:

You are capping vertically,

Let's do a simple test, just go this evening to a viewing center in your street and off tv where they are showing fullham-Totemham match

The kind beating u will receive even person way thief phone for Alaba international market never receive that kind beating.

U know those beating way dem go beat thief, him go come resemble Chinese people for face,? Nah that same beating u go collect, u never chi chom chin πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Vyzz: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
angry

I know say na some simps wey go dey talk...

Oga leave her na prank, no beat her she been dey play with us 😭😭🀣🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭

Carry her enter bike πŸ˜’πŸ˜©πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Sucre6: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
gfelo:
grin
U are funny sha, but i wish u know me, i will confidently do that, highest na abuse i go collect, when men sight men dem know.

E be like u no grow for street, 😲
if u like make u be john cena, if u try off tv for viewing center the wotowoto way u go collect go be legendary πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
U dey lucky ohπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Neddstark: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gen Z is becoming a big liability.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 12:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Bvlgari:

Source:

She is using her future to play.... Prank go put you for trouble... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 1:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Smith414:
If na man, na crowd beating he go collect, you know how many people dey under pressure because of bets when them stake... even though it was just for fun I think she deserved the slap because that was disrespectful in a way
Aptly written. Better gather brushing (GB) if na guy... grin
Re: Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) by OGwales(m): 3:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Very good of the man. Why would she take her stupid pranks to a place of reality? I don't understand, she is even lucky.

But wait o, I am sure that man na Man United fan grin

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win! / You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government / Emiliano Sala:- Cushions 'From Missing Plane' Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.