Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Israel Vs Palestine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Vs Palestine (346 Views)

Disclaimer By Nigerian Christians Over Israeli Vs. Palestine War / Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? / God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Vs Palestine by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2021
LET US EDUCATE OURSELVES A LITTLE

ISRAEL Population
•Judaism: 74.00%
•Islam : 17.80%
• Xtians:. 2.00%
• Druze: 1.6%
• Samaritanism & Baha'i: 4.4%

PALESTINE POPULATION
• Muslims :. 75.00%
• Xtians. :. 20.00%
•Others. :. 5.00%

What the data says in brief:

Palestine have more Christian in percentage and possibly absolute population than Israel.

Out of 1000 killed in Palestine, 200 are most likely Xtians.

Nigerian Muslims and Xtians, let cure ourselves of ignorance and stop delving into what is purely a political/ struggle for control of resources. Stop seeing it as religious.

If after this data you still couldn't understand it, I am sorry you need to up your knowledge of International diplomacy and global issues.

Sunday Musings: Israel And Palestine, Wetin Concern Me Sef?

Is the God of Israel still the God of the 46,000 ethnic Palestinians who are Christians?

Is Allah of the Israelites who are Muslims, the same Allah of the Palestinians who are Muslims?

When you support Israel because you are a Christian, what of the Palestinian Christians and the Palestinian church?

When you support Palestine because you are a Muslim, what of the Israelites who are Muslims?

If Palestine is destroyed today, it will go down with sacred Christian holy sites like the Church of Nativity, Mar Saba Monastery, Mount of Temptation Monastery, The Church of St. Catherine, Cave of St. Jerome, Carmel of the Holy Child Jesus, Jacob's Well, Cave of the Patriarchs, the Monastery of Saint Gerassimos, Genesis Land, which are all located inside the Palestinian territory.

In like manner, if Israel is destroyed today, it will also go down with sacred Islamic holy sites including, the Temple Mount, Al- Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Rock, Mosque of Omar, El-Jazzar Mosque, Horns of Hattin, which are all located inside Israel.

So, before you jump into the fray and quote the Quran or Bible to justify the killing of human beings as a fulfillment of prophesy or the revenge of God, take a deep breathe and ask yourself, if you were God, which side will you support in this carnage.

Ask yourself, if ever that war has been a religious war or a political war or an ethnic war?

If you find the right answers, you will agree with the UN that the path to sanity is not this global divide and rule, but for the warring parties to adopt the two-state solution, as proposed by the comity of nations.

But come to think of it, wetin concern me sef?

Our own problems full ground.

It pays to learn.

Note: This post was copied from my a friend but edited for better....
Re: Israel Vs Palestine by ceejay10(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2021
Where did you get your stats from?

Re: Israel Vs Palestine by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2021
ceejay10:
Where did you get your stats from?

The stats is the only thing you're interested in in all the write-up?
Re: Israel Vs Palestine by Northernblood3: 8:36pm On May 20, 2021
It is better to dine with Budha worshippers than with Terrorists pigs. All these nonsense you do, doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine by ceejay10(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

The stats is the only thing you're interested in in all the write-up?
I will be interested if I can authenticate the source . I can't be interested in misinformation.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

In Nigeria, I mean the Nigeria of Buhari fulanis muslim terrorist values cow life than human life...

Is not all about a Christian population in palastine, christians are comfortable in isreal than palastine..

Why will palastine first and send more than 1000 bomb to isreal, what is the muslims intentions over isreal, imagine what will happen to the small country isreal if those bomb hits them.

WELL NO MATTER WHAT HUMAN LIFE REALLY MATTERS... BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT EVEN IF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WANTS PEACE THE MUSLIMS WILL NEVER WANT PEACE..
Re: Israel Vs Palestine by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2021
Againstlies:

In Nigeria, I mean the Nigeria of Buhari fulanis muslim terrorist values cow life than human life...

Is not all about a Christian population in palastine, christians are comfortable in isreal than palastine..

Why will palastine first and send more than 1000 bomb to isreal, what is the muslims intentions over isreal, imagine what will happen to the small country isreal if those bomb hits them.

WELL NO MATTER WHAT HUMAN LIFE REALLY MATTERS... BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT EVEN IF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WANTS PEACE THE MUSLIMS WILL NEVER WANT PEACE..

This is where we're getting it wrong, stop generalising things, I am a Muslim but not fanatics. 97% of my friends are Christians and we do almost everything together.

There are people who is cashing out from every unrest and that's the reason for your statement.

I have never seen anyone who don't want peace, it depends on how people are trying to settle it.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2021
ceejay10:
I will be interested if I can authenticate the source . I can't be interested in misinformation.

Educate yourself by using Google then...

I am open to correction.

And I pray for peace in the world

(1) (Reply)

June 12: T B Joshua's Post Humous Birthday / Pastor Steven Furtick Sermon: Overcoming Your Unbelief / Can My Job Be Considered A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.