Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,831 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? (402 Views)

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? / Israel Vs Palestine / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? by DaudaAbu(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2020
HIDDEN SECRETS

Things no one has Told You..

There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel. Their vernacular is Arabic.

There are more Israelis who are Muslims than those who are Christians.

The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims.

Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English.

Their Holy Bible is written in Arabic language.

In the Arabic Bible, God is called Allah. That is how God is called in Arabic language. Same way the Yoruba Bible calls God "Oloun."

If they want to say "God is great", they also say "Allah Akbar."

If they want to say "Glory to God" they say "Alhamdulilahi."

Their preachers preach to them every Sunday in their churches in their vernacular, which is Arabic. Just like the Catholic Pope preaches in Latin. Sunday services in many parts of Egypt too are conducted in Arabic because that is their native language.

Don't let the fear mongers continue to spread fear and sow discord among us.

Those saddled with the task of uniting us have become instruments of division.

Arabic is not Islam and Islam is not Arabic. One is a language, the other is a religion.

Arabic is a language like English, like French, like German, like Spanish, like Hindi, like Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo. It is not a religion.

So if you like another man's English language and claim to hate another man's Arabic language because most Muslims speak Arabic, my friend, you are simply a slave of accidental civilization.
Re: Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? by TecM0: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2020
You are smart
Re: Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? by Freestainworld(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
you deserve some accolades
Re: Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? by Pierocash(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Wow! This is enlightening
Re: Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? by angelEmade: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
DaudaAbu:
HIDDEN SECRETS

The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims.

Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English.

In the Arabic Bible, God is called Allah. That is how God is called in Arabic language. Same way the Yoruba Bible calls God "Oloun."

Their preachers preach to them every Sunday in their churches in their vernacular, which is Arabic. Just like the Catholic Pope preaches in Latin. Sunday services in many parts of Egypt too are conducted in Arabic because that is their native language.

Arabic is not Islam and Islam is not Arabic. One is a language, the other is a religion.

Arabic is a language like English, like French, like German, like Spanish, like Hindi, like Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo. It is not a religion.

So if you like another man's English language and claim to hate another man's Arabic language because most Muslims speak Arabic, my friend, you are simply a slave of accidental civilization.
you sounded wise all along but you ended it with a big discord. you don't have to stylishly take a swipe at christians and Jews...otherwise you should have mentioned why Islamic extremists like the bokoharam terrorists are against the study and adaptation of Western languages and culture
don't get me wrong I appreciate your write-up...I have learned a few things from it. although we all know how the Gideons New testament Bible have an Arabic translation of the most famous Bible verse all along.
Now please kindly help educate your Muslim brothers to stop dishing out violent and brutal justice to fellow brothers found reading the Arabic language or writing Arabic inscriptions. or you have never heard the popular myth that a non Muslim who reads the Arabic letterings would run mad? in the north I think such person would be killed.
this is why I mentioned that Christians are not the issue...bro...you have to educate everyone generally.
you didn't mention the Christians...but it is tale of witch and child. We know who killed the child!
Re: Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? by DaudaAbu(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2020
angelEmade:

you sounded wise all along but you ended it with a big discord. you don't have to stylishly take a swipe at christians and Jews...otherwise you should have mentioned why Islamic extremists like the bokoharam terrorists are against the study and adaptation of Western languages and culture
don't get me wrong I appreciate your write-up...I have learned a few things from it. although we all know how the Gideons New testament Bible have an Arabic translation of the most famous Bible verse all along.
Now please kindly help educate your Muslim brothers to stop dishing out violent and brutal justice to fellow brothers found reading the Arabic language or writing Arabic inscriptions. or you have never heard the popular myth that a non Muslim who reads the Arabic letterings would run mad? in the north I think such person would be killed.
this is why I mentioned that Christians are not the issue...bro...you have to educate everyone generally.
you didn't mention the Christians...but it is tale of witch and child. We know who killed the child!

Unfortunately it not my write up, I jst shared it

And for the issue of extremist, every religion has its own only that muslim are shown to hav more of it. Islam as a religion uphold the sanctity of life if some choose to kill in the name of islam, then I hav nothing to say to dat
Re: Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
DaudaAbu:
HIDDEN SECRETS

A Nigerian with a brain. An endangered species.

(1) (Reply)

US Adds Nigeria To Blacklist On Religious Freedom. / How To Stop Eating In My Dream / “you Are Evil”, Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Don Davis Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.