Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,051 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry (28579 Views)

Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Miyetti Allah: Displaced Herders Have Become Bandits Terrorising Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Cnach: 9:25am On May 21, 2021
I don't know who is Tinubu but beleiev me if he is the only South contesting 2023 I'm voting him against Jesus Christ coming from any other region, I swear
Not voting him expecting better but a chance for greedy southern elites to flex their muscles too...wat rubbish
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by duro4chang(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2021
Mosque for herders. All right.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by slyydave(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2021
[quote author=iwaeda post=101898655]See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6562419/fmard-approves-n30m-contract-mosque#101881923

People are displaced as you said by Boko Haram and the best you can do for them is to build a worship center for them..
God will judge you all .thieves

1 Like

Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Aguogba(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2021
But come oo, are they herding FG cows or is there something about owning cows that makes the cow and the owners government's priority?

1 Like

Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Sleekjunior(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2021
Liars shall burn for ever
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:31am On May 21, 2021
Oh God, send unknown missiles to National and 36 state of House Assemblies as messenge to this terrorist government.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by orion7: 9:33am On May 21, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Another propaganda from stupid southern Nigeria.
the fate of Rohingya muslims will be a childs play. Tou people will beg and cry on deaf ears
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by HqBoss: 9:34am On May 21, 2021
smh
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by sojfarm: 9:34am On May 21, 2021
What is the provision for the displaced farmers that actually lost their investments as the result of the combined wickedness of the boko haram herdsmen?

A government that really want peace for all will not be one sided in its policy!!!
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by billyG(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2021
What do U expect when U hav a nepotic fulaniman as minister of agric,Alhj.Nanunu....Make dem just sack dis useless gornment make we rest.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by AntonVince: 9:34am On May 21, 2021
Cnach:
I don't know who is Tinubu but beleiev me if he is the only South contesting 2023 I'm voting him against Jesus Christ coming from any other region, I swear
Not voting him expecting better but a chance for greedy southern elites to flex their muscles too...wat rubbish

If you vote Tinubu, you'd be endorsing a continuation of Fulani hegemony.
He's a fiery Islamist too...no different from Buhari.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by bjdon: 9:36am On May 21, 2021
Southerners you na too dey talk. While you are talking Northerners are acting. I will keep saying it the only hope we have is UNITY. All this SW v SE nonsense needs to end! Awo is dead, Zik is dead, Ojukwu is dead...why are we still carrying their matters on our heads 50 years later. This is OUR time. Once the South starts to speak with once voice we can really change this country. The Asaba declaration is just the start. We must present a united front and demand the total restructuring of this nation as a mandatory pre-requsite for elections in 2023, else the 1914 merger should be declared null and void. How long we will continue to accept this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by jimter44(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2021
Did your ministry build any Church for the Christian farmers that were displaced by BK?
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by proprince(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2021
North is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Sterope(f): 9:50am On May 21, 2021
Displaced herders need mosque cheesy
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by FA13(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2021
obanimoje:
As usual and as expected, a christian will be the one that will defend this anomaly. i only wonder when people in this situation will wise up and stop supporting this absurdity.
They have so mastered the game that any stupidity they perpetrate, they have one idiot southerner as spokesman to defend the crazy action.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Brushstrokes20: 9:59am On May 21, 2021
Nigeria urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER or better still, DISINTEGRATION!
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Ekpeitut: 10:15am On May 21, 2021
Damn! This country's matter will give you depression. Like WTF! Nigeria is just theatre of absurdities. Just when you feel this is the height of it all, something crazier and ridiculously unimaginable happens again.

If you're in doubt wait for next week's craziness.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Awoo88: 10:19am On May 21, 2021
What about the farmers who are Christians who needed a place of worship?
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Nobody: 10:36am On May 21, 2021
Cc: Seunmsg, helinues, sarrki,Garfield,officialgarri,

What do you guys have to say about this?
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Johnkay225: 11:05am On May 21, 2021
With our money abi??! They should also build Church for Christians and Shrines for traditional worshippers after all Nigeria is a liberal nation. Very stupid and useless sets of religious bigots . Like AGF , like Senate President and the rest of them..
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by ma373733(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2021
Yes Nigeria must be islamised! Let the Christians deal with it or get their asses convertedgrin How many Churches are built by government?gringrin but many times we'll hear of mosques built by government all over the country! Oyedepo buys a jet! Yey!! Person will not hear wordgrin

Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2021
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by gurunlocker: 11:22am On May 21, 2021
With these types of religion fanatics in government, we will never move forward as a country.... A step forward, 50 steps backward.

How will you use taxpayers money to build mosque for herders? Is Nigeria an Islamic county or Republic?
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by GodisFirst: 11:51am On May 21, 2021
That must be a Mobile Mosque for the Nomadic Herders.
They mosque will follow them from Zamfara State to Ogun State as they go about their open grazing business.

We hope and pray that they will remember to also use the same tax payers money, our oil money to build a manageable accommodation for the displaced Southern Kaduna people, the ones displaced in Oyo, Bornu, Niger, Adamawa and Taraba States.
Who knows when they will build churches for Christains.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by tedbaj(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2021
I no blame this people,I blame Nigerians..una never see anything until ministry of health begin to built mosque that is when una go know say fulani man agenda na to islamize Nigeria.
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by nengibo: 12:23pm On May 21, 2021
them don send Igbo man to defend Fulani state sponsored Islamization
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by emmyN(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2021
The same herders that don't stay in one place but move about with their cattles destroying people's farmland are the one displaced? SMH angry
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by Jacobx007: 12:47pm On May 21, 2021
This is unbelievable, so the entire Muslim community in Borno cannot build a mosque for displaced herders? It is shameful, utterly absurd and ridiculous.

Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2021
The heading is misleading compare to the explanatory detail including other social amenities not only mosque
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by david102(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2021
Am not against building the mosque but I hope it's a world standard mosques that will make people far and wide to come see it and not just only to pray
Re: We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry by ssachosam8: 2:12pm On May 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Momodu To Ayo Fayose: Let Us Accept We Have Failed This Country / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror / Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.