Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

No Hope For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Hope For Me (805 Views)

Is There Still Hope For Her? / No Hope Again / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Hope For Me by Divine89: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
My children will be adopted, I had hope that they will return them to me one day because I have never missed any visitations, I have my own apartment and working 2 jobs I did everything with my power to prove to child service I am stable and capable of taking care of my children, I sow seed to the needy in Nigeria, have been to parenting class and anger management program hoping things will turn up fine but they don't have trust in me to have my babies back and I received the bad news about their adoption and I will have no more contact with them anymore. I am in tears, my heart is broken again and I decided to give up the fights. I am planning to relocate to a different country to start afresh, if God bless me with a husband and more children I will be grateful at least in the new country I will be able to have children and no authority will snatch them from me. I dont know if I need advice again but the reason I am writing this is too ease the pain I am feeling right now.

2 Likes

Re: No Hope For Me by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
I think you need a good lawyer ..... As long as you're taking good care of your children ...I don't see the reasons why child services will take your children away from you....
Re: No Hope For Me by Ofemmanu1: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
It takes more than money to bring up a child.
Maybe the authority saw signs of messed up in you, hence it's best taking the child away to save em.

And where is their father?!
Re: No Hope For Me by Divine89: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
It takes more than money to bring up a child.
Maybe the authority saw signs of messed up in you, hence it's best taking the child away to save em.

And where is their father?!

True and I did everything to prove to them that I need a second chance and i will be a good mother but my efforts were in vain. I don't know where their fathers are
Re: No Hope For Me by Molahnelson(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
I see you reuniting with your children but later in the future

I see you not getting advances by husband material but men that want to sleep with you and leave

I see you improving in your temperament but later in the future

I see you getting close to God as never has before but later in the future

But I didn't see you finding the husband that you desire

This is all I see if you have ear you will hear what the spirit is saying
Re: No Hope For Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
The reasons the authorities took away your children are all obvious in your previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5875031/cause-pain-lot-people). Your notion of "at least in the new country I will be able to have children and no authority will snatch them from me" suggests you may repeat history. Please be careful as you move forward. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Me by Sharonstone7719: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2021
It is well.u will get ur children back in Jesus name
Re: No Hope For Me by Karleb(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Not trying to add salt to injury but this is what a lot of Nigerian parents deserve.

Many don't deserve their kids.

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Me by sisisioge: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Dear sister, relocation is good for you but do not be quick to have kids. Start by establishing your peace, find a job you like, start loving yourself, forgive yourself, love humanity, respect people and God....then you may be opened to love a man and birth more kids. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Me by boldx(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Madam, be comforted. Engage your heart in serving God. Whoever your children is living with is helping you take care of them. Just turn your heart completely to God.

Remember the testimony of Joseph in the Bible. He was restored to his father in his lifetime. Remain ever blessed.
Re: No Hope For Me by abosede35876: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
It takes more than money to bring up a child.Maybe the authority saw signs of messed up in you, hence it's best taking the child away to save em.And where is their father?!
Re: No Hope For Me by nkwuocha1: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Molahnelson:
I see you reuniting with your children but later in the future

I see you not getting advances by husband material but men that want to sleep with you and leave

I see you improving in your temperament but later in the future

I see you getting close to God as never has before but later in the future

But I didn't see you finding the husband that you desire

This is all I see if you have ear you will hear what the spirit is saying

You see nothing!
God is a man that does what he likes and likes what he does.You don't speak for him,for you know not his ways. undecided

1 Like

Re: No Hope For Me by frozen70(f): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2021
Divine89:
My children will be adopted, I had hope that they will return them to me one day because I have never missed any visitations, I have my own apartment and working 2 jobs I did everything with my power to prove to child service I am stable and capable of taking care of my children, I sow seed to the needy in Nigeria, have been to parenting class and anger management program hoping things will turn up fine but they don't have trust in me to have my babies back and I received the bad news about their adoption and I will have no more contact with them anymore. I am in tears, my heart is broken again and I decided to give up the fights. I am planning to relocate to a different country to start afresh, if God bless me with a husband and more children I will be grateful at least in the new country I will be able to have children and no authority will snatch them from me. I dont know if I need advice again but the reason I am writing this is too ease the pain I am feeling right now.

If really you are ready to change your attitude

You can sign and under taking for the last time to start behaving normal

As you have anger issues, it's affecting your children and your man

Eve if you relocate, you will still behave naughty
. Why not talk to yourself and change it all

The problem is you and the solution is you, unless you are on drugs then let it be

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Never Existed Fathered A Child / Adjustments You Made Because Of Marriage? / Honey I Just Registered At This Massage Palace. Reply As The Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.