Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? (86125 Views)

Why Is Lagos Blue Line Train Being Pulled By A Diesel Locomotive?—John Ashbourne / Pictures From My Weekend Visit To Miami Beach / This Is Lagos; A City Swimming In Filth (see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by moriss33(m): 5:52am On May 21, 2021
In which world ?
Your dreams ??
Rossiminku:

See this one. Johannesburg is even more developed than Miami.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Nobody: 5:57am On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Is this a joke!

You not even comparing with Johannesburg or Pretoria

6 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Nobody: 5:58am On May 21, 2021
Rossiminku:

See this one. Johannesburg is even more developed than Miami.

Do you smoke Marijuana?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Csami(m): 6:00am On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

Do you smoke Marijuana?

Nope! Marijuana enlightens the mind. I think he's on crystal meth.

18 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Nobody: 6:01am On May 21, 2021
Csami:

Nope! Marijuana enlightens the mind. I think he's on crystal meth.

Can he afford crystal meth?

It might be pawpaw leaf

16 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Csami(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

Can he afford crystal meth?

It might be pawpaw leaf

Him fit afford expired crystal meth

8 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by plaindealer: 6:04am On May 21, 2021
CardiNice:
Of all cuties in the world, you are mentioning miami in the same sentence with Lagos?
Have you ever been to south africa?
Have you ever been to Tanzania?
One of the things I've noticed about most NIGERIANS are over bloated ego fueled by lack of exposure.
Nigeria has not just the problem of corruption, most of her people need mental enlightenment.
How on earth will anyone say Lagos is fast becoming miami?
It's either you are a complete villager or you are just a complete illiterate.

This is SA, what's next?

Low self-esteem and inferiority complex people, always ranting about other countries that are sometimes beneath Nigeria all because of hatred, bitterness, and anti-Nigerian madness.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by plaindealer: 6:10am On May 21, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Nobody: 6:12am On May 21, 2021
plaindealer:

This is SA, what's next?

Low self-esteem and inferiority complex people, always ranting about other countries that are sometimes beneath Nigeria all because of hatred, bitterness, and anti-Nigerian madness.

lol you are funny.
Should i then upload the slums of Lagos?
And yes i am NIGERIAN but south africa is not in anyways beneath Nigeria on any level.

24 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by plaindealer: 6:13am On May 21, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Exponential101: 6:32am On May 21, 2021
An urban chaotic jungle that your tribe's unborn generation is struggling in hell to come scavenge for their survival in ba ?! I am not sure it can ever be well with all you hate induced pathetically senseless Igbos.

allcomage:
Aerial pictures are deceptive,step in to see an urban chaotic jungle .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Penguin2: 6:38am On May 21, 2021
femi4:
Can we have Mushin, Makoko, Ajegunle in pinchure
grin grin grin

That place is not Lagos.

That place is Eko

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Exponential101: 6:42am On May 21, 2021
Should we then be comparing Abia with Miami.

CardiNice:
Of all cuties in the world, you are mentioning miami in the same sentence with Lagos?
One of the things I've noticed about most NIGERIANS are over bloated ego fueled by lack of exposure.
Nigeria has not just the problem of corruption, most of her people need mental enlightenment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by SmartPolician: 6:44am On May 21, 2021
Lagos State is steadily moving and it's a good thing. However, efforts should be geared towards cleaning up Lagos mainland. Lagos State government has to demolish some places that look disgusting and rebuild them.

More importantly, get touts out of the state to make it look decent. How can touts be charging people for moving their home properties during relocation? Nothing wey person neva see here.

As for traffic, the state should liaise with many corporate organizations to run 24/7 services. I hate to hear rush hours. Banks and other institutions can be made for their staffers not to leave their homes at the same time.

Everyone must not be working 8-5 pm... decentralize operations and get some people to work from home while others work 5-8 am. That way, the rush hour hold-ups will reduce significantly.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Golan007: 6:45am On May 21, 2021
raker300:
Op,

How many accounts do you have here?

I’ve counted 6 accounts with your similar name and mode of posting.

Isn’t such moves illegal on this forum?

Am sure they need ppl like you to increease their “registered user” profile

I've also seen similar monikers as yours.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Exponential101: 6:45am On May 21, 2021
I concur but the whole of Alaigbo be it in heaven or hell is beneath Lagos in every ramification of any n every positive existence.

CardiNice:
lol you are funny.
Should i then upload the slums of Lagos?
And yes i am NIGERIAN but south africa is not in anyways beneath Nigeria on any level.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Alba3: 6:50am On May 21, 2021
Too much haters from inner dirty villages here.

8 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by moriss33(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2021
u wont believe he told me Johannesburg is more developed that Miami.
I just kept mute....he thinks development is just tall buildings & Aerial Photos.
CardiNice:

6 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by johnmartus(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2021
Why igbo hate development .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Idiko1: 6:59am On May 21, 2021
Rossiminku:
Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida?

The answer to the goofy question is capital no. Lagos can never be an answer to Miami, Florida. The intellectualism of the USA and Nigeria is century apart and mannerism of the people has no similarity. I guess dreams are left for the daydreamers.

20 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:11am On May 21, 2021
This is the real Lagos nobody wants to talk about. Everyother Lagos is counterfeit. Eko Oni Baje!

22 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by criuze(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2021
Fine pic

Can go for a wall paper

2 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Csami(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2021
Exponential101:
An urban chaotic jungle that your tribe's unborn generation is struggling in hell to come scavenge for their survival in ba ?! I am not sure it can ever be well with all you hate induced pathetically senseless Igbos.

Lol! Oya show us the pictures of osun, ekiti, oyo, ondo etc. Since you all now come from Lagos. Clown!

6 Likes

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by AmbaliJ: 7:33am On May 21, 2021
femi4:

Why? Those places you mentioned are not the only places in Lagos. They've been overused by some of you bad belle people as if there are no other places in the state. Even Miami has ghettos and places that look like ajegunle (there's a part of Miami called 'Little Haiti', looks like Mushin and Oshodi). Every country has its ghettos, but they don't project those areas or use them to brand themselves. They always 'put their best foot forward'. You guys just have a habit of spoiling Lagos for reasons best known to you.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by doctorsage: 7:43am On May 21, 2021
Shiver99:
Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Heck no.

Really long foul mouthed emphatic answer: For flipping Bleep's sake, hell no! grin
Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
This is the real Lagos nobody wants to talk about. Everyother Lagos is counterfeit. Eko Oni Baje!
what is your gain now?

this bad pictures you posted wont sink the good place's the op just posted.always pained when good things are shown.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Goke7: 7:50am On May 21, 2021
For haters, every city in the world has got slums. Kiss the truth and stop the hate.

Lagos is the real Nigeria and the balancing factor for Nigeria's economy and not oil

Lagos is the reason Nigeria has not become Venezuela. For the FG Lagos is more priority than Abuja but they won't come out and say it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Rossiminku: 8:18am On May 21, 2021
moriss33:
u wont believe he told me Johannesburg is more developed that Miami.
I just kept mute....he thinks development is just tall buildings & Aerial Photos.

Johannesburg is BIGGER AND MORE DEVELOPED THAN MIAMI.

I know your thick skull thinks, ''Africa? How can?''

But this is beyond your thick skull.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Rossiminku: 8:20am On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

Do you smoke Marijuana?

It's not my fault you're a dunce.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by Damian457: 8:50am On May 21, 2021
allcomage:
Aerial pictures are deceptive,step in to see an urban chaotic jungle .
Urban zoo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? by ba7man(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2021
femi4:
What's stopping from going there to take the pics yourself??

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Tuition Free Education In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.