Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) (3889 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by Chukwute: 7:04am On May 21, 2021
Shortly after purchasing a brand new 2021 Rolls Royce, Nigerian pop star, Davido has promised Nollywood actor, Zubby Micheal that he would be the first to ride with him in the automobile immediately it arrives Nigeria.

The Jowo crooner made the promise in reaction to the actor’s congratulatory post on IG.

The actor in his message described the pop star as the biggest force while also regarding him as chosen king.

See the exchange below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/05/21/davido-names-first-celebrity-to-ride-in-his-brand-new-rolls-royce/

1 Share

Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by Hotshisha: 7:09am On May 21, 2021
Hard working rich kid

Congrats Obo

1 Like

Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2021
Jolly good fellow.

Na pesin wey genuinely rejoice with us go cruise with us.
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by jullary(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2021
Beautiful.
Vanity crew over to u!
U better choose your vanity wisely.
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by Mondrous(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2021
jullary:
Beautiful.
Vanity crew over to u!
U better choose your vanity wisely.
smile
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by saddeeqrunka(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2021
I love this cheesy

Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:27am On May 21, 2021
Oh my Davido, I love you more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:34am On May 21, 2021
Mine loading
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by Chukwute: 8:35am On May 21, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by LAfricana(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2021
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by punisha: 8:51am On May 21, 2021
If u are hating in this lad and he didnt steal ur gf or do anything wrong to u , just know u are possessed with evil demons of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2021
Vanity upon vanity

Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by COURVOISier(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2021
Congrats. E remain just $1 for me to acquire mine. angry grin
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2021
Money is good. Only poor people console themselves by shouting vanity. You poor for earth u come still no enta heaven/paradise, no be swear^2 be that?

1 Like

Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by lanicky(f): 12:11pm On May 21, 2021
The kind of vanity I like.
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by heniford2: 1:03pm On May 21, 2021
Onyi22:
Oh my Davido, I love you more
hope ur not wet already grin dat dude is good in making lad baby mamagringrin you mind to be one
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by Phcmayor(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2021
Wr is my vanity Brothers
Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by chiiraq802(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2021
Slawormiir and the rest wizzy crew!!! grin

Re: Davido Names First Celebrity To Ride In His Brand New Rolls Royce (photos) by allen113: 5:30pm On May 21, 2021
congrats Davido

but when it comes to showing off I'm yet to see a celebrity that does it better than hushpuppy. dude was way above every other Nigerian celebrity dead or alive.

#Respect#

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Shows Wizkid Love On Instagram (Photo) / Sade Adu Versus Liya Kebede / Justin Bieber Strips Down To Underwear On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.