Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised (69276 Views)

Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 21, 2021
Werey ni bobo yi sha grin grin

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by mrwonlasewonie: 12:28pm On May 21, 2021
SmartyPants:

Even if you have indecent fantasises it is decent to keep them to yourself.

Everybody dey shit no mean say we go do am for public!
exactly

Sometimes I can be walking on the streets and one funny idea will come to my mind that I should kick the head of a man walking in front of me (for no reason) that doesn't mean I should do it or say it out because I have control over my thoughts and actions. the Bible will say subject all thoughts to the obedience of Christ.

That it flashed your mind doesn't mean that you should voice it out.you kill it especially when it's something that is deleterious to others.to you it's cruise but to others it's not

Awon yeyebrity oshi
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by OmejeGuy: 12:28pm On May 21, 2021
Offpoint1:

The chances of Naira Marley making heaven is higher than that of the guy you quoted.

Lol

What did you see?
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Romanoff(f): 12:29pm On May 21, 2021
effort1:

You are more deserving of being shut dead at diets sight before you spread your myopic thoughtless reasoning to a hapless world.

The reason you have issues with my comments is cause you reason like the pervert who couldn't keep his pervasion to himself.

Good luck having your wife and daughter shared with a man like Marley and your likes.

I won't dignify you with any other response.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by mrwonlasewonie: 12:29pm On May 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Werey ni bobo yi sha grin grin
the dude is Still justifying his foolishness instead of apologizing and moving on.anyway everyone wants to do stupid shii to trend
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Balogunodua(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2021
generalwo:
.... Bros leave hypocrisy aside, will you, as a good father allow your kids to emulate naira Marley?
Did he force your kids to emulate him
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Balogunodua(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
the dude is Still justifying his foolishness instead of apologizing and moving on.anyway everyone wants to do stupid shii to trend
Apologize for what exactly
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by kingxsamz(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2021
generalwo:
.... Bros leave hypocrisy aside, will you, as a good father allow your kids to emulate naira Marley?

If your kids emulate Naira Marley, then you have yourself to blame. Naira Marley didn't claim to be a role model to your kids. Dude even sang about masturbation and sex, (something which is very common among artists these days) , and everyone danced to it.
I don't get how all of you are acting all surprised and saying he's a bad influence as if he hasn't made that clear right from the start. Dude sang a song glorifying internet fraud but most of you all danced to it, including your children. Now he said something that goes against your morals and you people want to act all holy and sh!t. Funny people.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by detectivejones: 12:35pm On May 21, 2021
cassidy1996:
you say?

Sarcasm
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by tayolove12(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Moment you correct or advice any young man or lady , they scream " Don't Judge Me"!

Devil has used the lure of sexual Immorality to consume so many Folks.
Many have departed and are burning in Hell on top this Matter.

Humans are Playing with iniquity and sin!
Humans are toiling with their Eternity!
Humans are Joking with Hell!

About 5-6 days ago, a young Brother in the Lord had a dream where He was taken to Hell Fire! He woke up physically shaking , Frightened and Soaked in Sweat!
He couldn't even describe in Full what he saw. What he kept saying was Pls Repent! Pls Repent! Hell is Horrible!

I Admonish all to Heed to the Admonishments, Preachings and Messages you Hear.
Do not let anyone led you to Hell in the Name of Celebrity..
Flee all these Nonsense!

I don't think is necessary to follow him or read whatever opinion he get
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by anungangampu: 12:36pm On May 21, 2021
We all have a lot of fantasy growing up and when we see alot of things But HUMANITY requires you to scrutinize them and only act out those that can help mankind. That you have such fantasies doesn't mean that even priest and leaders doesn't have worst. But we spend most of our life suppressing this urges because we all know that human desire is insatiable.

Having his kind in the helm of entertainment with such ignorant mindset shows what another generation of Nigerian entertainers might look like.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by ChiefSosa(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2021
kingthreat:

I dey tell you. If he throws in the offer of 300k right now, not less than 10 genuine offers will hit his DM. Money is everything. Someone I know convinced 2 blood sisters for a 3some. Money was the password and it happened.
Na wa, things dey occur o. That one loud

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by mrwonlasewonie: 12:39pm On May 21, 2021
Balogunodua:

Apologize for what exactly
for Making irresponsible , unnecessary and obscene statements

For making statements capable of creating more reprobates,depraved and deviant people
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by ceaser: 12:40pm On May 21, 2021
For saying this alone, this guy you don't already obtain the form to hell. Na make you write exam remain.

And you go likely pass that exam.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by generalwo(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

If your kids emulate Naira Marley, then you have yourself to blame. Naira Marley didn't claim to be a role model to your kids. Dude even sang about masturbation and sex, (something which is very common among artists these days) , and everyone danced to it.
I don't get how all of you are acting all surprised and saying he's a bad influence as if he hasn't made that clear right from the start. Dude sang a song glorifying internet fraud but most of you all danced to it, including your children. Now he said something that goes against your morals and you people want to act all holy and sh!t. Funny people.
....... You know it's against the ethics and morals of most people, so why do you call it hypocrisy when they condem his actions? If you're not in support of his foolish actions and utterances, then don't call those who criticize him hypocrites...... Calling them names simply means you support his actions..... And for the records, a child is not the property of his biological parents alone..... He is owned by every one including his society and its everyone's responsibility to make sure the child grows to be a good citizen....... The parents can only do their best..... The society has its own role to play in the upbringing of the child and the society comprises of his teachers, his peers and the so called celebrities..... Now if one or 2 of all these have bad influences on the life of the child, then there is very little the parents can do to help that child and that's why it's very important for our celebraties to make sure their life style is such that will assist the parents bring up the child with good attitudes
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Ugandatales: 12:40pm On May 21, 2021
Franzinni:
mother and daughters, start to warm up becasue a new trend is about to hit the shores of nigeria ... Once naira Marley open way all his goons will want to do the same . And you know when demand is there supply will materialize ...baby mamas kuku full everywhere no how no how you go find mama and daughter wey dey kolomanati.

Me I want to have sex with a dwarf who is albino and has long green hair, she must be over 18 and must be a nasty mudafuka!

Exactly! These celebs don't know the influence they have on people.

Meanwhile, there is a mother and daughter into runs in my area. When the mother gets a younger client, she passes him to her daughter. I'm sure Naira Marley can make his dreams come true with the right amount of money for that duo.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by focus7: 12:41pm On May 21, 2021
longetivity:
don't stress pastor, naira marley is going to hell fire cheesy

When did you take the place of God in deciding who goes to hell or not or are you the gate keeper of heaven?

E go shock many of una on last day.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by highoctane: 12:45pm On May 21, 2021
Many be his community is filled with, Do you want me?, or do you want my daughter?
Incest runs deep in his family.
That we know.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Franzinni: 12:45pm On May 21, 2021
Ugandatales:

Exactly! These celebs don't know the influence they have on people.

Meanwhile, there is a mother and daughter into runs in my area. When the mother gets a younger client, she passes him to her daughter. I'm sure Naira Marley can make his dreams come true with the right amount of money for that duo.

no be lie ... Olosho go begin get runs daughter... Then put special price on am

Just wait a new hit song will drop soon about the nonesense and most people insulting him will have it on replay.

Who would ever think a song like cash app will blow .. and today the rate of yahoo boys blew up exponentially.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Ugandatales: 12:45pm On May 21, 2021
aspabay:
Naira is a bad influence.

Very very bad influence. To be honest, he is the worst thing that has happened to Nigerian music in recent times.

I remember when I was learning DJing last year. We had gone for an event, and the main DJ had run off to get fuel, so I had to handle the mixing. I didn't really know where the DJs main songs where, so when the mix that was playing finished, I just frantically searched for a song to play. I saw a folder named party jams, I clicked, saw a Naira Marley song and I played it. Damn! I regretted the move. Naira Marley was just saying raw sh*t all through...too sexually explicit for me to even type here. The kids were dancing but the Alfa was looking at me like, what da f*ck is wrong with you. Damn! I was so ashamed of myself that day.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by zoghys: 12:45pm On May 21, 2021
whirlwind7:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Moral of this: keep your fetishes/fantasies to yourself, if you are Nigerian.
Most of those blasting him secretly imagine worse things, and will gladly jump at shagging a mother and daughter combo.

Are you justifying this nonsense by naira Marley?. No matter how you twist it, just imagining such foolery is despicable. Infact, na another world we dey oooo.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by eedriyz(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2021
Werey say e no wan go hell.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by GOFRONT(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2021
Genevieve and daughter.....be ready.

Omotola and daughter, make una ready oo

Clarion Chukwura and daughter, be ready
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2021
fear which god? weedite. angry
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by UDUJ(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2021
Ugandatales:

Very very bad influence. To be honest, he is the worst thing that has happened to Nigerian music in recent times.

I remember when I was learning DJing last year. We had gone for an event, and the main DJ had run off to get fuel, so I had to handle the mixing. I didn't really know where the DJs main songs where, so when the mix that was playing finished, I just frantically searched for a song to play. I saw a folder named party jams, I clicked, saw a Naira Marley song and I played it. Damn! I regretted the move. Naira Marley was just saying raw sh*t all through...too sexually explicit for me to even type here. The kids were dancing but the Alfa was looking at me like, what da f*ck is wrong with you. Damn! I was so ashamed of myself that day.

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

I can just imagine how embarrassed you felt that day cheesy
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Ugandatales: 12:51pm On May 21, 2021
Franzinni:
no be lie ... Olosho go begin get runs daughter... Then put special price on am

Just wait a new hit song will drop soon about the nonesense and most people insulting him will have it on replay.

Who would ever think a song like cash app will blow .. and today the rate of yahoo boys blew up exponentially.

It's quite disturbing to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2021
Shamless filthy THUG - and these are the types of scumbags that our youth want to be like ??

Kai the Nigerian Youth is in big trouble.
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Ugandatales: 12:52pm On May 21, 2021
UDUJ:

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

I can just imagine how embarrassed you felt that day cheesy

I swear, I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. I have hated anything Naira Marley since that day grin
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by madridsta007(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Moment you correct or advice any young man or lady , they scream " Don't Judge Me"!

About 5-6 days ago, a young Brother in the Lord had a dream where He was taken to Hell Fire! He woke up physically shaking , Frightened and Soaked in Sweat!
He couldn't even describe in Full what he saw. What he kept saying was Pls Repent! Pls Repent! Hell is Horrible!

Flee all these Nonsense!

The sad thing is that this one may just repent when he is on the way to the grave. And God will have mercy on them.
Sadly by this time, there would have been thousands who have been derailed by their words and actions.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Marpol2021(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

Flee all these Nonsense!
Welcome back,where has thou been?
Re: Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised by Kayouzka(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2021
Romanoff:
He has a right to three-some till another man exercises that right on Naira Marley's Wife and daughter.

This is how our generation has become sexually perverted and it will get worse.

People has always been sexually perverted some of our forefathers married more than 20 wifes. difference is that they are hypocrites nairamarley is not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.