Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) (47125 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by veeberry(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
Naira marley is evil
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
over to you Marley, what do you have to say about this?

Ada 1 vs 0 Marley
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Trogge: 9:30pm On May 21, 2021
See how people are forming holy holy......, If it's a celebrity out side africa. No one will complain.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Blaqfellow: 10:56pm On May 21, 2021
[You are stupid quote author=Hateandthunder post=101916189] Make una free the guy jare
I see nothing wrong if that's his fantasy as long there is consent .. e no consign anybody[/quote]
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
All those shouting Malians, if you check their brains Na cockroach full am, that guy is a nincompoop
no be yoruba boy he fit bleep his mother that one na common to dem, its already in their DNA just wait and see their comment
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Brightest04(m): 2:22am On May 22, 2021
What do you expect from a guy who smokes a wrap of "Igbo" longer than his career
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by ImpactCrater: 5:40am On May 22, 2021
younglleo:
i need help to fix my phone, i'm in a football camp at ajah, if u want me to do any thing b4 i get dey money(12k),i'm in.
dis phone na my means of survival abeg
you say anything ooo... chai
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Dchampion65: 7:25am On May 22, 2021
Nanaborga:
That’s his wish and choice , make una stop this stupid habit of suppressing one’s fantasies, he didn’t ask you for a party or force you to read his tweet , why castigating him

Birds of the same feathers.
He did not fantasy about making his followers life better with encouragement words.

Am not surprised. Show me your friend.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Dchampion65: 7:32am On May 22, 2021
Nanaborga:
That’s his wish and choice , make una stop this stupid habit of suppressing one’s fantasies, he didn’t ask you for a party or force you to read his tweet , why castigating him

Both you, the so called Marley, those who liked your comments are all RITUALISTIC in nature.

That is own means of renew his source of fame.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Tess24: 8:02am On May 22, 2021
Nanaborga:
That’s his wish and choice, make una stop this stupid habit of suppressing one’s fantasies, he didn’t ask you for a party or force you to read his tweet, why castigating him

Wow!!!! Like seriously... Maybe he can start with your mum and sister...
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 22, 2021
Blakpot:

Are u drunk Mr? Or just plain stupid?
If u have to criticize the post u can do so without petty insults.

Btw if u see me in person i doubt u could ask me that. If i dont slap d black out of u. Bloody idiot.

See Zoogeria monkey! What is the embolden, gospel? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Monkey wey de insult elders
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 22, 2021
all you posters complaining and vexing.. are you not the same who elevated this marlian f000l into existence. punk-biatches
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2021
Naira Marley is gradually loosing his rep!

Very soon he go affect who call am for show!
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Segzy19: 12:55pm On May 22, 2021
Naira Marley is an agent of darkness of moral decadence. That's his mission. To corrupt the youths and drive as many of them to destruction and he'll.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by youngllleo: 10:56pm On May 22, 2021
ImpactCrater:
you say anything ooo... chai
anything pls baba, am getting frustrated here
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by youngllleo: 12:17am On May 23, 2021
JahBwoy:

where in Ajah?
y have u kept mute nd ignored me, pls help me
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by JahBwoy: 6:46am On May 23, 2021
youngllleo:
y have u kept mute nd ignored me, pls help me

Nah, you said you're in an academy which academy? If you're serious bring the phone to Ajah under bridge dis evening
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by youngllleo: 8:05am On May 23, 2021
JahBwoy:

Nah, you said you're in an academy which academy? If you're serious bring the phone to Ajah under bridge dis evening
time nd where exactly? Under brigde wich side? How will i reach u?
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by JahBwoy: 8:09am On May 23, 2021
youngllleo:

time nd where exactly? Under brigde wich side? How will i reach u?

p
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by youngllleo: 8:29am On May 23, 2021
JahBwoy:

Zero eight 1 five one 4 two67 three six. Message me on WhatsApp
wit an itel2173? I can only call or textmessage, ive got no android phone. ive flashed u wit my whatsapp line dat is no longer active, if u can call bck, ill appreciate!
i believe our meeting at ajah wont be 4 confirmation? As ill be taking t-fare frm a friend
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by BioGreen: 8:29am On May 23, 2021
He should keep his wish and choice private to himself and stop immoralizaing his young followers and polluting their minds please; we are African and cultured, please.

There are boundaries to every craze!

Nanaborga:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet MayShua, Denrele Edun’s Girlfriend (Photos) / Charles Okocha Hit By Stray Bullet / RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.