Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) (47123 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2021
Me i want to fvck lesbian twins wink

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Blakpot: 2:29pm On May 21, 2021
Nanaborga:
That’s his wish and choice , make una stop this stupid habit of suppressing one’s fantasies, he didn’t ask you for a party or force you to read his tweet , why castigating him

True its his own desire but he should keep it to himself.
I don't think u realize how much influence this guy has on young Nigerians.
With such statements, his fans would think its cool to bed mother n daughter at same time.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by oloshun(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2021
Arresting the immoral likes of Naira Marley should the main function of His Hisbah. Not breaking bottles. How would someone living among fellow citizens open him mouth just like that. Apart from the civilization, Naira Marley parents no train am well at all.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Bellotelli: 2:46pm On May 21, 2021
Wetin concern this woman sef.... Someone cannot fantasize on peace again

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by colestephan86: 2:58pm On May 21, 2021
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SsnhrnWsOo&t=1s

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPHT7nGhiYV/?utm_medium=copy_link
What's her business with what the guy said.
People should learn to mind their business.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:05pm On May 21, 2021
Ada Ameh is intolerant. Naira Marley's fantasy is not illegal. Is it my cup of tea? No. But that's not the point. Ada Ameh should learn to live and let live as long as someone is not breaking the law. Funny enough there is a Nigerian mother and daughter out there who have this same fantasy. Stop trying to tell adults what to do with their body. It is none of your business. His Fantasy. His problem.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by kissdreyalltime: 3:10pm On May 21, 2021
On many drugs for you to talk like that... N No b only you de take the drugs
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by IamYourNeighbor(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2021
Naira Marley should be one of the major reason, you as a youth, should avoid drugs.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Oshobo44: 3:20pm On May 21, 2021
see below
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by OB7Foreva(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2021
Which one you use type this one kwanu.?
younglleo:
i need help to fix my phone, i'm in a football camp at ajah, if u want me to do any thing b4 i get dey money(12k),i'm in.
dis phone na my means of survival abeg

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Viktorinox2(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2021
younglleo:
i need help to fix my phone, i'm in a football camp at ajah, if u want me to do any thing b4 i get dey money(12k),i'm in.
What's wrong with your phone bro ?
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Viktorinox2(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2021
younglleo:
What's the issue ?

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by urchcoded(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2021
sheriffindy:
will love to feck ur wife n daughter
as long as it's not rape, rugged you. I would never want a daughter anyway.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Josywhyte: 3:53pm On May 21, 2021
Marlians go protest for this actress matter now because dem and their oga(Naira Marley) na d same useless brain dem get
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by urchcoded(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2021
Realhommie:
Since he put it out in public space what do you expect. We've all got opinions, don't we? Same way he has a right to put out anything others also reserve the right to scrutinize and criticize, even vilify.

True he's not a moral person but he's damnnnn famous. Let's not pretend that his likes haven't been inspiring the youths of this generation negatively. They've popularized doing drugs and all sorts of nonsense. He's role model to so many and that says a lot.

It's a crazy idea he put out there and he shouldn't be encouraged at all, not in the least way sef.
lol, everyone got their right including naira marley.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2021
Naira Marley represents everything NEGATIVE!
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2021
younglleo:
lol!
u must be very wicked!
dat mean say money go pass cus frm here to sambisa na big transport fer go cover am
Please mind the kinda utterances you make no matter how desperate you need something, e get why.

That word "ANYTHING" nor make sense at all.
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Revolva(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by wizod(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2021
majamajic:
The boy is foolish
very foolish, including his followers
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by biggy26: 5:10pm On May 21, 2021
Nanaborga:
That’s his wish and choice , make una stop this stupid habit of suppressing one’s fantasies, he didn’t ask you for a party or force you to read his tweet , why castigating him
He should keep his fantasies in his head. No be every tin the brain think, the mouth must talk. Nansense!
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2021
Over to you Marlians! Submit yourself and your mothers for nacking by your idol.... iranu!!!
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Enculer: 5:53pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by youngllleo: 6:29pm On May 21, 2021
Viktorinox2:

What's wrong with your phone bro ?
my screen is damaged nd im typing wit an itel 2173. Mods hav banned me
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by youngllleo: 6:35pm On May 21, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Which one you use type this one kwanu.?
an itel2173
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2021
Let just put it this way,

His future son inlaw will fvk his wife and daughter in 3 some while he hold the camera...

Foolish boy
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 21, 2021
Blakpot:

True its his own desire but he should keep it to himself.
I don't think u realize how much influence this guy has on young Nigerians.
With such statements, his fans would think its cool to bed mother n daughter at same time.
With what you wrote, i beg to ask "don't you have a brain of your own?"
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by kenfarm(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2021
Ponpki grin grin u Know wetin be ponpki? Shot d fickup grin

This woman lamba e grin

Na her manner of talking keep me listening.....as for the mater, i dey speechless men
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Gfskw: 8:16pm On May 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) by Blakpot: 8:26pm On May 21, 2021
AheadMarket:

With what you wrote, i beg to ask "don't you have a brain of your own?"

Are u drunk Mr? Or just plain stupid?
If u have to criticize the post u can do so without petty insults.

Btw if u see me in person i doubt u could ask me that. If i dont slap d black out of u. Bloody idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Meet MayShua, Denrele Edun’s Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.