Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba (3739 Views)

FG To Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP -Adamu Garba / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Solsix(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2021
It is completely finished and cathecist still dey say prayer for Nigeria in distress every morning
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Vulcanheph(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2021
WTF did I just read ?

1 Like

Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Ebukacute(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2021
APC is boko haram....
Wahala for who never believe am
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Elliotwaveforec: 11:48am On May 21, 2021
One of the sponsors of Boko boys spotted.
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by cornelin(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2021
As a matter of fact, the EFCC must arrest Garba Sheu. He is a terrorist sympathiser
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Grace001: 12:07pm On May 21, 2021
Wonder shall never end
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by lanicky(f): 12:08pm On May 21, 2021
Coming from a man who believes cow has more value than human life.. I won't say much.

People like him shouldn't have access to social media or political seats. Such a disaster in one body.
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by willybaby(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2021
The stupidity in this advice given by Adamu is quiet outrageous, FG Should support terrorism to fight terrorism.. see what politics, religion, tribalism has turned people into.
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by RuMiRgO1stSon: 12:18pm On May 21, 2021
See wetin this mumu dey yan!
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 21, 2021
I don't understand why this guy should be crucified for saying the truth. This doesn't make him a terrorism sympathizer.

The logic is to use a lesser evil to defeat a greater evil. And thereafter extinguisher the lesser evil.

ISWAP, as we know it is truly more dangerous than Boko Haram, and the fact that ISWAP has an expansionist strategy is something we need to be really worried about.

The US government did the same thing on several occasions in the Middle East. However, I have my reservation concerning replicating the same thing in Nigeria.

This is because, unlike the US, the Nigeria government lacks the capacity to handle such a situation. It'll boomerang. We've seen same with bandits imported from outside Nigeria, who are now terrorizing the peace of the country.
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Twelfthman: 12:51pm On May 21, 2021
Lol your lots must be behind boko haram miscreants then I suspect
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by saintmm(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2021
This is the reason for my consistent support for ending this British cum Northerners business empire named Nigeria.
It's just a matter of time and it's almost before our very eyes when the oppressed will rise up against their oppressors to gain their freedom.
We can only postpone it, we can't avoid it with mindset and utterances like this!

I rise
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Whoube99(f): 3:34pm On May 21, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.akelicious.net/fg-should-support-boko-haram-to-defeat-iswap-adamu-garba/%3famp

What exactly is wrong with an average northerner
Because many times, they reason and speak like complete idiots
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Kcwise199: 5:39pm On May 21, 2021
Abeg who i fit borrow Cotonou Visa from? I need to leave this Animal Kingdom call Nigeria!. How these guys reason and still live among normal people beats my Imagination. Cows
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Idiko1: 5:42pm On May 21, 2021
I honestly blame this level of crap on moronic southerners and partly middle belt goons who joined the northern region of Nigeria to prosecute a war against Ndigbo and Biafrans.
Re: FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba by Biafranboys: 7:41pm On May 21, 2021
We are not surprised, just see what a fulani man is talking about, hell is even supposed to reject lugard for joining us with these people

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll / Tinubu Guinean Citizen – Atiku’s Camp Alleges How Govt Implicated Him / End Of Tinubu? Watch As Massive Protest Is About To Hit The Major Cities Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.