Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number (19482 Views)

Updated: New HTTP Injector Settings For 9mobile Social Bundle To Power All Apps / Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Great124: 6:12am On May 22, 2021
So sorry about that,just visit any branch close to you tell them you want to enable your card for online transactions,give them your phone no,email,the first 6digit and last 4digit of your card pan after 24hrs your otp will be sent to your new number.
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by chii8(f): 6:38am On May 22, 2021
Weneda:

U re stressing urself where everything is online. Don't u know since u have BVN u can open ur account online and get ur account number instantly. Last two weeks i opened my younger brother's account nd he got his atm card within that week. After u get the account u go with ur recent NEPA bill, national ID/voter's card, passport. Sakina!

Hmmmm....with Heritage Bank?
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by shedy03(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2021
edoairways:

Is it possible?
It's possible
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Rhu4xce: 7:38am On May 22, 2021
This issue happened to me too with GTBank. To solve this you have to make sure Fidelity is the bank you enrolled for your BVN in else it might not be changed. Go to another branch of Fidelity near you and ask for a printout of your BVN details, you will be able to confirm if your number as been changed or not.

Another way is using the USSD code with the new number. *565*0# this will show your BVN if it's updated. (charges like #20 included)

Happy to help!
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Ryan03(f): 10:45am On May 22, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
It has been changed but it won't work for some site like piggyvest because they are using latest software....
It can work on wealth.ng
You have to wait for like 2weeks or 1month before CBN upgrade your number...
I have the same issue too when I changed my bvn phone number with access bank
same with me o, I changed the phone number attached to my BVN, twice I have been to the bank and they keep telling me it is done but nothing. I tire na I rest o
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Ryan03(f): 10:45am On May 22, 2021
mekuso89:
Tell them to change your BVN number nne
bvn I have tried to change twice now, they never still do am.
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Olibboy: 12:03pm On May 22, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
It has been changed but it won't work for some site like piggyvest because they are using latest software....
It can work on wealth.ng
You have to wait for like 2weeks or 1month before CBN upgrade your number...
I have the same issue too when I changed my bvn phone number with access bank
tell us you're doing promotion for wealth and piggyvest
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2021
Olibboy:
tell us you're doing promotion for wealth and piggyvest
smiles, your problem is beyond your creator imagination
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2021
Ryan03:
same with me o, I changed the phone number attached to my BVN, twice I have been to the bank and they keep telling me it is done but nothing. I tire na I rest o
Go to your bank and let them show you that they have done it, if they have done it, the issue is with CBN you have to wait for them to upgrade
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Olibboy: 11:55am On May 23, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
smiles, your problem is beyond your creator imagination
yhu don't mean it
Re: My OTP Still Sends To My Old Number Instead Of The Updated New Number by Draslo(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2021
pholar:

Here is the solution, Oga.. Go to any ATM around. Click on "Interswitch". Register your new number for OTP... the sum of one naira will be debited from your account.. That is all.. Pls come back here and say "Thank you"... grin grin
You didn't reply your email. I still wanna buy the 1xbet. Paste your ####

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Glo Settings For Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.