Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Struggles Of An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Struggles Of An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria (182 Views)

Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School / How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. / Am An Upcoming Artist In Serious Need Of A Record Label To Sign Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Struggles Of An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria by cvinbaski(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2021
Hello everyone, I decided to write this because I find my self in this shoe as an artist. Music is not as difficult as it seems to write or compose,but good music ,the ones that has positive vibes , good lyrics and rhymes, punchlines and passes a good message is not as easy as it seems to write as well.
Nigerian music to be precise doesn’t even require all that _ that makes it so much easier for an average artist to write and sing.It goes beyond this.. because out of every 3 families you come across there’s always a member who has decided to be a musician..I know people this days are very talented and majority are not.
Now here is my problem, how do one get does brands and label executive to notice you are good.. because I have been trying very hard to do that in the past 3yrs.. I know many of you will suggest drop a track and follow it up with promotions..lol this is not as cheap as it songs ..I have in the past and i have also seen guys do same,but it doesn’t actually works for every one. I don’t want to end up like does guys I have known that has been doing music for years with nothing to show for it cry cry I know am very good .. but with the rhymes and punch line and the street vibes but how do I get the attention of this celebrities..I have followed ,tagged, emailed and even send private dms and it seems nothing is happening..PLEASE HELP..
you can check my freestyles out on IG
@cvin.baski
www.instagram.com/cvin.baski
Help and follow and tag them. You will never regret checking me out.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack INEC Secretariat, Police Division In Anambra / ... / 5 Habits You Should Practice Everyday When You Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.