Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Webmasters How Can I Achieve This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters How Can I Achieve This (437 Views)

BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly / Webmasters, How Can I Register A Domain Name On Hostgator? It Rejected My Card / Developers And Webmasters, How Do You Make Your Purchases Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters How Can I Achieve This by Bisshop123(f): 12:15pm On May 21, 2021
Okay I want to create a website (more like community website where the members will be rewarded based on their participation etc....)
so hw can I incorporate payment to each members automatically in the website (platform is WordPress)
Mostly Nigerians and some other African countries
Thank you for you inputs in advance

1 Like

Re: Webmasters How Can I Achieve This by LMServices: 1:02pm On May 21, 2021
First, there should be an understanding of what you are incentivizing for, clicks, views, etc? This in turn better help understand how your model would be like.

If interested, you can message and we can talk about your project together.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters How Can I Achieve This by Bisshop123(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
LMServices:
First, there should be an understanding of what you are incentivizing for, clicks, views, etc? This in turn better help understand how your model would be like.

If interested, you can message and we can talk about your project together.

Yeah it's based on clicks, views, and engagements (e.g shares, likes, upvotes and comments)
Re: Webmasters How Can I Achieve This by LMServices: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
Bisshop123:

Yeah it's based on clicks, views, and engagements (e.g shares, likes, upvotes and comments)
Since you know this already, it simplifies the process. If you plan on using a CMS, then be sure to use one with broad functionality. You will need a fairly decent bandwidth capacity to handle registered users and a decent web hosting, not one that goes down intermittently.

You can reach out via the number in the signature. We'll be more than happy to work with you on this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Boast Traffic Of New Website / Linode 20 Limit - 100$ Coupon - Port 25 Open - Company Account For SALE / How To Make Money As A Social Media Influencer In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.