Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. (1279 Views)

On The Israel V Hamas War / How Do Nigeria Gets Into Oic Mature Minds Only. / Drop Your Views On The Israel-gaza Strip Violence,matured Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:

Israel has been raping hezbollah from Syria to Lebanon.
which rape ?

Bring your evidence where Israel are flogging them.

okeyglm:

what is deterring hezbollah from firing the multi rockets like before.
because isreal hasn't called for it.

okeyglm:

why did hezbollah from leave southern Lebanon leaving their long dream of capturing northern galilee.
what u mean?

okeyglm:

why is nasarralla moving from one bunker to the another if they won . and even regretted their actions. get sense ewu
mumu u are.

Can't leader move from one place to another place?

Regret which action?

Why did The Israeli Defence Minister, Chief of Staff and several IDF generals were all forced to resign after the 2006 war?
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Privatepart00: 1:53pm On May 23, 2021
@compton11 stop replying that guy he’s not informed about the happenings of the 2006 war Hezbollah fought with Israel.
Israel was defeated hands down by Hezbollah reason they haven’t been attacked since 2006.
IDF can only target civilians but the Hezbollah movement target their military formation that’s the difference
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 2:24pm On May 23, 2021
compton11:
which rape ?

Bring your evidence where Israel are flogging them.

because isreal hasn't called for it.

what u mean?

mumu u are.

Can't leader move from one place to another place?

Regret which action?

Why did The Israeli Defence Minister, Chief of Staff and several IDF generals were all forced to resign after. the 2006 war?
fool Google is not far from your Internet. Israel have never been an initiator of war. lol fool u don't know the meaning of underground bunker shame. ur ill informed I can sensed that.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 2:26pm On May 23, 2021
compton11:
be deceiving your ancestors there.

U think Iran is just second most powerful in middle East like that
na your papa gave them second most powerful country.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
na your papa gave them second most powerful country.
nah nigga,actually those who are greater than your entire generation made them the second most powerful in middle East
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
fool Google is not far from your Internet. Israel have never been an initiator of war. lol fool u don't know the meaning of underground bunker shame. ur ill informed I can sensed that.
mumu use that same Google to show me how isreal have been flogged Hezbollah since 2006
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2021
Privatepart00:
@compton11 stop replying that guy he’s not informed about the happenings of the 2006 war Hezbollah fought with Israel.
Israel was defeated hands down by Hezbollah reason they haven’t been attacked since 2006.
IDF can only target civilians but the Hezbollah movement target their military formation that’s the difference
to him the amount of casualties determine victory in war
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 3:54pm On May 23, 2021
compton11:
nah nigga,actually those who are greater than your entire generation made them the second most powerful in middle East
lol with no airforce. shame
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by okeyglm: 3:56pm On May 23, 2021
compton11:
mumu use that same Google to show me how isreal have been flogged Hezbollah since 2006
EWU go and check who Israel has been flogging I'm Syria since past 6yrs.umuaka self
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
EWU go and check who Israel has been flogging I'm Syria since past 6yrs.umuaka self
oponu show it to me here Na!
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by compton11(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2021
okeyglm:
lol with no airforce. shame
didirin who told u Iran don't have air force?
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by olugabbie(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2021
joyandfaith:

That would be end of iran. More than 90% of israelis have access to bomb shelters. Both nations would destroy each other infrastructures. The cost of repair would be too much for iran while Israel would be able to repair the damage faster than iran. Palestinians would also suffer. More would be displaced and lost their homes. Saudi would be happy Iran get bombed.

Lol! You can't wipe out a country. It is impossible. Thousands of air strike was carry out on Japan & German during WW II. Both countries still exist today.

No country will be foolish enough to start a nuclear war. I repeat no country will be foolish enough to start a nuclear war. Because any country that start a nuclear war will in return be destroyed completely.
Re: Israel V Iran Mature Minds Only. by Danny50: 10:01pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=olugabbie post=101993443]

Lol! You can't wipe out a country. It is impossible. Thousands of air strike was carry out on Japan & German during WW II. Both countries still exist today.

No country will be foolish enough to start a nuclear war. I repeat no country will be foolish enough to start a nuclear war. So if US will get destroy if they want to starts a nuclear war with a nation like Iran??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black President Or Female President, Who Will You Vote For? And Why? / This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All / Haiti Could Have Larger Oil Reserves Than Venezuela Says Scientists - EU Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.