Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke (2546 Views)

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Just ask them to register in OPEN university. That way, the child can work and still study at he same time, plus, it's cheaper looking at the overall cost and actually faster.

O TAN AN
Re: Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke by Vyolet(f): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2021
When women say they can't marry broke men, men shame them and call them all manner of names.

If it not wickedness, you will be living in a face me I face you and you can hardly feed, you will still have the mind to bring in a woman and get her pregnant, who will take care of those kids?

1 Like

Re: Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke by Frenzy01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bros... I totally agree with your points. The last time I called my pop man on house rent, nah para the man dey para for me.
To dey feed sef con difficult.
Transport to and fro school nah wahala
Everything con cost...

Abeg.. Make una Sha support my small hustle pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
The most annoying part is that after the parents finish suffering to get the child through the uni,THERE ARE NO FUCKING JOBS IN THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Relocated To Village For Farming And Am Now Regretting It. / True Life Story / Please Read,ur Help Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.