Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Relationship And Sustained Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship And Sustained Interest (211 Views)

Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! / What Men Do That Annoys Women In Relationship And Friendships / What Is The Best Age Gap In A Relationship And Marraige? - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship And Sustained Interest by Chiomafavy: 4:46pm On May 21, 2021
Hello everyone, so I thought we should have a little bit of conversation.... let's rub minds together, let's analyze and look critically at this particular topic of interest....
1. Are you currently loosing interest in your partner? If yes, what do you think are the reasons?
2. Generally, what could be the reason for sudden loss of interest in relationships?
Let's talk on the matter, based on experience, stories, or individual thoughts and instincts.
Re: Relationship And Sustained Interest by Michelle55: 4:50pm On May 21, 2021
Take the lead first and the rest will follow ma'am.

Re: Relationship And Sustained Interest by donbachi(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2021
For those that experienced or going thru it right now.

I think,it could be due to her nagging without ceasing,reckless financial demands with no single support,distancing,irreconcilable differences and family interferance.
Re: Relationship And Sustained Interest by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2021
1.she is no longer charging fast 2.And her battery easily drains 3.Seen one with better spec......signing out embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriage Should Not Be The Next Thing After Secondary School / Soulless Canadians / Are You Feeling Depressed, Get This Book Heal Depression To Beat DEPRESSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.