Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business (68383 Views)

Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by bolaayenimo: 6:33pm On May 21, 2021
quote author=fatymore post=101928432]Divine helpers locate me[/quote]
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Calitoscassius(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2021
More people will start stealing now.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by 25ahmad(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2021
TMSMedia:
Woman Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business After Being Mobbed For Stealing (Photos)

A Cameroonian woman who was humiliated for stealing food spices has become a businesswoman after she received help from generous social media users, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the woman was mocked and almost lynched by an irate mob few days ago after she was caught stealing food spices at Ndogpassi markets market in Douala.

Photos of the incident went viral. After the incident, a French speaking Cameroonian blogger, N'zui Manto Officiel launched an online campaign to raise funds and establish a business for her.

Taking to Facebook on Thursday, May 20, the blogger shared photos of a refrigerator, food items, other goods and cash handed to the woman to start her own business.
https://www.facebook.com/100063767312308/posts/158788012923442/?app=fbl

Sharing photos of the woman with her gifts on Facebook, Mwalimu McMua Kum Paul wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000962071175/posts/5511807675527914/?app=fbl
if to say na my cone head neighbors they would have Lynch her
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Gravity56: 6:35pm On May 21, 2021
How much is that fridge in naira ?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Ken4040(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2021
Blessing get many roads to reach u when ur time don come
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by SEGLIZ: 6:35pm On May 21, 2021
not in Nigeria.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by jaxxy(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2021
Most people just need rehabilitation. Not every thief wants to be one some are not lazy they are just frustrated.

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by TGMISKY(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2021
Crime can be averted if there's less hunger in the land. Great gesture
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by TGMISKY(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2021
Crime can be averted if there's less hunger in the land. Great gesture.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by illicit(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2021
So now she will sell weed
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by RPG2020(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2021
From disgrace to grace ��

Nor be juju be that
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 21, 2021
U bastard
Franzinni:
No condition is permanent, 2023 do and come o

This broom people have swept the happiness from the faces of the happiest people on earth.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by RPG2020(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2021
Tamilore11:
U bastard

You don't mean it � �
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2021
Little bag of bones!!!!
RPG2020:

You don't mean it � �
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Sickmod(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2021
ivolt:

Get mobbed first!

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Biafranboys: 6:41pm On May 21, 2021
fatymore:
Divine helpers locate me

Go and steal and they will locate you. Lol
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by RPG2020(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2021
Tamilore11:
Little bag of bones!!!!

You don't mean it ���
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Biafranboys: 6:42pm On May 21, 2021
jaxxy:
Most people just need rehabilitation. Not every thief wants to be one some are not lazy they are just frustrated.

Very true especially in this el buhari government
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by goldman777: 6:45pm On May 21, 2021
Nigerian bandits can't quit like that insecurity and stealing is making more youths especially in the north take to crime supported and patronised by this crazy government, we need a proactive government to make crime unattractive and promote true entrepreneurs for national development
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by bolaayenimo: 6:48pm On May 21, 2021
go and steal. we will locate you

fatymore:
Divine helpers locate me
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by crackhouse(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2021
They bought all these for 90k? Their money is sure better than ours
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Iziq(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2021
where is my ECOWAS papers, I need to go Cameroon. e be like God go pick my calls after one or two crimes.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by budusky05(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmm. Hope she wont rob her customers
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by fatymore(f): 6:55pm On May 21, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol..come and borrow me ammunition
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by fatymore(f): 6:56pm On May 21, 2021
tongue
Biafranboys:

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by angelfallz(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2021
This is really nice. But such acts of kindness, mercy and compassion should also be extended to men.
I highly doubt that, if it were a man, that he would have received such kindness.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by DashDolls(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Biafranboys: 7:00pm On May 21, 2021
fatymore:

Lol..come and borrow me ammunition

Lol, let me ask pantami
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by lawalmovichhhh: 7:00pm On May 21, 2021
Make I find one shop...........

CLEAN
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by 99thEnemy(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2021
sureteeboy:
Nice gesture from the donors.
I just hope they extend such gesture if the culprit were to be a male

The first thing in Nigeria for some kinda mob to do to a female thief is strip her naked and start inserting whatever she stole in her VeeJay..

Evilly Perverted people just dey everywhere for Naija

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by DashDolls(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2021
It just shows some humans like me TRULY have human heart. Not everybody will see a breakthrough and tell another person like am about to do now.

Stop Suffering from Sickle Cell Disease.
Sickle Cell Disease is DEADLY
We are happy to announce that our Sickle Cell Disease Patients have finally gotten CURED and their genotype has been converted to AA. They have all gone for tests and their results have proved it all. Am so happy. Don't die in silence.

Kindly click to watch their healing/treatment story below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6522829/sickle-cell-anaemia-patient-gets

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria