Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business (68384 Views)

Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by wizod(m): 5:42am On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
It can never happen in my Country
yes, I can never happen in d zoo���
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by bigfoot79(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2021
23500 cfa is equivalent to 17500 Naira. This is the cost of a bag of rice in Cameroon. Naija ! How far
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Emeka71(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2021
sureteeboy:
Nice gesture from the donors.
I just hope they extend such gesture if the culprit were to be a male
I noticed that when a man or a boy is caught is women who usually show compassion and plead and insist that he should be released.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Emeka71(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2021
TheRollingStone:
I hope they’ll have this same energy when it’s a man caught for stealing.
I noticed that if a man or a boy is caught is the women who usually show compassion and plead on thier behalf.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by TheRollingStone: 6:59am On May 22, 2021
Emeka71:
I noticed that if a man or a boy is caught is the women who usually show compassion and plead on thier behalf.

Yes because we always assume women are innocent cus if a man pleads on his behalf he could get implicated as an accomplice by the angry mob and we all know what that means.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by fatymore(f): 7:02am On May 22, 2021
infogenius:

Amen!

May God open ur eyes to see them when they come around u.
amin
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Pallaz(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2021
TMSMedia:
Woman Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business After Being Mobbed For Stealing (Photos)

A Cameroonian woman who was humiliated for stealing food spices has become a businesswoman after she received help from generous social media users, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the woman was mocked and almost lynched by an irate mob few days ago after she was caught stealing food spices at Ndogpassi markets market in Douala.

Photos of the incident went viral. After the incident, a French speaking Cameroonian blogger, N'zui Manto Officiel launched an online campaign to raise funds and establish a business for her.

Taking to Facebook on Thursday, May 20, the blogger shared photos of a refrigerator, food items, other goods and cash handed to the woman to start her own business.
https://www.facebook.com/100063767312308/posts/158788012923442/?app=fbl

Sharing photos of the woman with her gifts on Facebook, Mwalimu McMua Kum Paul wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000962071175/posts/5511807675527914/?app=fbl
ANYWAY SHE IS NOT A TIFF BY NATURE. SHE IS HAVING SMALL CHILDREN, SHE IS NOT WORKING,,, SHE IS A WIDOW.... SHE TIFF FOOD STUFF FOR HER FAMILY BUT SHE WAS CATCH. BUT HERE WE ARE NOT LIKE NIGERIAN ,,,, IF IT'S IN NIGERIA SHE WILL BE BURN ALIVE AND HER CHILDREN WILL SUFFER MORE...... NIGERIAN KILL TIFF WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT LEAD THEM TO DO IT!!!!!! HERE WE HAND THIFS TO POLICE OFFICERS. NOT JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Franzinni: 8:45am On May 22, 2021
Tamilore11:
U bastard
grin
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Timiblanko(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2021
I am more concerned with the price of the bag of that rice which is #18,054.16 when converted...

Nigeria which way
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by redsun(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2021
Rogue leadership and hopelessness necessitates ninety-five percent of criminality in Africa. The rest five percent are crimes against humanity by those who are supposed the lead the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.