Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business (68378 Views)

Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by dionma: 7:14pm On May 21, 2021
So others should also go to steal so that can open business for them. Bad precedent
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by nedekid: 7:19pm On May 21, 2021
Bag of rice, cfa23,000=₦17, 700
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by tit(f): 7:22pm On May 21, 2021
Allah, bless Cameroun people.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by tit(f): 7:22pm On May 21, 2021
dionma:
So others should also go to steal so that can open business for them. Bad precedent

Go burn the woman now.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Sskynet: 7:26pm On May 21, 2021
Onyi22:
It can never happen in my Country

Never
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2021
Some steal because at that moment , they don't have any other means but to steal and eat while some steal because is in their blood

So happy she became a better person after

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by realray(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2021
this is how we are supposed to be doing as a nation by being helpers to our citizen but unfortunately some people from the North are the chief oppressor....

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by lexy2014: 7:36pm On May 21, 2021
She come go use national team jersey take thief
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2021
May God bless them all

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Puhrs: 7:50pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Obc1234(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2021
Congrats
But once a thief is always a thief
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Adakintroy: 8:17pm On May 21, 2021
The future is already showing nose toward the female gender.
.if it was a man the story would be different.

Good luck to her.

But extent that same hand to men when next you apprehend one. It's only fare this way.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by harmony75: 8:22pm On May 21, 2021
Good �❤
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Maski87: 8:27pm On May 21, 2021
This one is like contributing money for a police man so that he will not collect bribe again
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by pacespot(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2021
Legit hustles actually pay if everybody is legit in this country, the problem is that if you're legit in an environment where everybody is cutting corners, you will always be at the receiving end.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Akanoaaa(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
She's still a thief. Eni ba jale leekan, to ba daso aran bori, aso ole lo da bora.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by mytty: 8:41pm On May 21, 2021
I'm touched by this story,
These are the things that move me
JUST LIKE JESUS, AS GOD THAT HE IS,
He left his throne,
CAME DOWN TO EARTH, BECAME A MAN,
HE ALSO HUMBLED HIMSELF EVEN UNTIL DEATH
FOR OUR SAKE, FOR US TO GET SALVATION

These are the only things that move me
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Corroro: 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
Nice, it's always possible to have a new start.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by richmanrichard: 9:41pm On May 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Lol looks like Odolowu warehouse
abi obolowu warehouse b4 cele bustop?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2021
This is one of the reason I don’t stress myself in this life. Whatever you get in this life, just accept it as your destiny o. That thing that you did with no repercussion got someone else killed.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Oracleforce: 9:48pm On May 21, 2021
Esseite:
There are more disciplined non thieves that could have been extended such help.

Is it your money....? Apart from these do you another humanitarian service that the guy is doing?
Before you jump. In conclusion, always get to the deep of the matter....it will help you...I'm not supporting a thief but a little kind gesture that someone is doing lets us appreciate him.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Longman8: 9:53pm On May 21, 2021
God blesses d hands numerous hands that had alleviated pain and penury from this woman.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2021
Oracleforce:

Is it your money....? Apart from these do you another humanitarian service that the guy is doing?
Before you jump. In conclusion, always get to the deep of the matter....it will help you...I'm not supporting a thief but a little kind gesture that someone is doing lets us appreciate him.

There are a million and one more responsible and disciplined people that could have been equiped and the woman made to apprentice them.... should everyone go stealing since it attracts angel donors?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by LivingSage: 9:57pm On May 21, 2021
Which country is that baby
Onyi22:
It can never happen in my Country
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Franzinni: 10:13pm On May 21, 2021
Tamilore11:
U bastard
haha truth hurts... And you just had to acknowledge it with your comment.

E sweet my bele.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by Shedrach00(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2021
Really?! That's okay so that's she won't have any cause to steal again
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2021
richmanrichard:
abi obolowu warehouse b4 cele bustop?
if you don't know something u ask which one is obolowu it's odolowu
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by LightUpWithKemi: 11:05pm On May 21, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Kudos to her; e remain Seun Egbegbe to come out from prison come start eem own.

Lol
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by LightUpWithKemi: 11:07pm On May 21, 2021
Worthy course.

Kindly watch videos on my YouTube channel, subscribe and share with friends. Check my signature.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by infogenius(m): 4:23am On May 22, 2021
fatymore:
Divine helpers locate me

Amen!

May God open ur eyes to see them when they come around u.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business by richmanrichard: 5:11am On May 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
if you don't know something u ask which one is obolowu it's odolowu
OK. I knew d place but d name dey kwanfuse atimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.