Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC (27980 Views)

Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC / How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by kennyamusan(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2021
CilicMarin:
Anything that would lead to the decimation of all terrorists is welcomed by me.

God bless Baba Buhari
what is this one saying ? Hahahahaha ... Them don fry this one brain inside sunola groundnut oil
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by Viganti(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2021
I see war
Remove your money from the banks
I repeat , war is coming
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by AntiWailer: 10:46pm On May 21, 2021
Your IMEI is already with the Telcos.

Dumb people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by mDavenzy: 12:20am On May 22, 2021
CilicMarin:
Anything that would lead to the decimation of all terrorists is welcomed by me.

God bless Baba Buhari

Ogun keee baba abeg
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by pfadom: 1:36am On May 22, 2021
Useless afterthoughts.

So, subscribers have to register IMEI each time they change phones.
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by mysteryman2014: 2:51am On May 22, 2021
jlinkd78:
They couldn't stand the backlash. However we still need explanations how they intend to capture d numbers automatically without the consent of d phone device owner. Biometrics were captured on multiple exercises and d FG can't harness d data so collated into building an impenetrable security architecture but are hoping to use numbers they are going to capture "automatically" to achieve maximum security. APC is a fraud

Bro, the signalling protocol in GSM authomically send the mobile IMEI no to the switch and can be verified by the imei register.

Really the ncc need to enforce the installation of the register by telcos so that stolen phones can be blocked from being used, thereby reducing the theft of mobiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by REVOLUTION2018(m): 3:15am On May 22, 2021
Sane country, bloody leaders..... You for ask us to submit nah� we go submit imel tired..... We the rich gang⚒️ wey be
say na everyday we dey buy new phones��
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by Emeka71(m): 3:29am On May 22, 2021
But there is somewhere I read that people shall submit thier IMEI to NCC.
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by Joseph08(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2021
Very soon they will require us to register our Boxers then females their Pants grin
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by CSTRR: 6:58am On May 22, 2021
I used to think privacy activists in America are just overdoing it.

What is the big deal after all?

But now, I can see the real importance of citizens privacy rights.
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by Lagoon0: 7:11am On May 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Dr ISA PATAMI IS THE GOAT.

Your Imei is already with telecommunications companies, it is easy for government to get those data through a court order.

How do you think they track and arrest kidnappers?

Once you insert your simcards into your phone, it shows the telecommunications companies your phone brand and imei.

Download mtnapp, airtel app and you will see your name, phone brand and imei number

Anyway, many Nigerians are illiterates, what do they even know except following the crowd and reducing your iq
Don't worry about the long story, aboki can't get our imei, grin

Don't you know aboki are very dull?
If you thought they're wise they won't ask us to link nin when they could get court order to use our database to do that. grin

Federal aboki government are stack illiterate
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by gulfer: 8:05am On May 22, 2021
I said it that the minister is a confusionist who doesn't deserve to head the ministry; IMEI can be extracted without you submitting it. A case of playing to the gallery by Pantami Tsunami and trying to divert attention from his past angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by lexy2014: 9:54am On May 22, 2021
greensandy:

O'boy free me. Do as you please.

Did I hold u before or did I tell u there was something I wanted to do? Am I d one who asked u to say that changing IMEI is against d law?
Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by Rolexjerry(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2021
I knew it was fake news. There are some forces that are really working against this NIN-SIM linkage especially fraudsters and Yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by Nobody: 10:26am On May 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Dr ISA PATAMI IS THE GOAT.

Your Imei is already with telecommunications companies, it is easy for government to get those data through a court order.

How do you think they track and arrest kidnappers?

Once you insert your simcards into your phone, it shows the telecommunications companies your phone brand and imei.

Download mtnapp, airtel app and you will see your name, phone brand and imei number

Anyway, many Nigerians are illiterates, what do they even know except following the crowd and reducing your iq
Wow...very nice comment, bro. Average Nigerians are educated illiterates and they enjoy embarrassing themselves on social media. When I saw the speculated move by FG I couldn't believe it & now I knw it's usual trick by some people to continue feeding some gullible with misleading information. When I see some comments here I know that our education sector is dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC by UnabashedIPOB: 3:26pm On May 22, 2021
When would NIGERIANS rise up and say NO to these VIOLATIONS of their CIVIL LIBERTIES and PRIVACY by this FULANI Government? There's absolutely no reasonable purpose for all these DEHUMANIZING and PRIVACY INVADING edicts other than to track for elimination perceived ENEMIES of this FULANI TERRORIST government. I hope citizens would not fall for this and would STAND UP en-masse for ONCE and REFUSE to provide the government with any such information that would lead to their demise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Must Have Game For Your Andriod / Airtel: Border Closure Affecting Telecom Services; Boko Haram Bombs 282 Stations / Infinix Note 2 Review: Camera Test Vs Redmi 2 & C8, Multitasking & Fast Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.