Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Re: I'll Kill This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I'll Kill This Guy (611 Views)

Marry Me Now Adadike Or I'll Kill Myself / Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Kill This Guy by YahooSon(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2021
In sequence to this thread
https//0.www.nairaland.com/6564378/ill-kill-guy-swear
I've made up my mind the guy dey ment
Can you all believe he called me and warned me? Saying I feel I have money? I'll beat him up with cult boys .
Signing out......
Re: Re: I'll Kill This Guy by Wahalaperson: 6:58pm On May 21, 2021
How far, how old is this man in question, see no quarrel with am, calm down, all you have to do now is to give your mum problem, tell her and convince her to leave this man and when the matter finally die down then you can strike, it’s always nice to strike when it’s cold as a guyman, just relax and talk to your mum about him first.
YahooSon:
Can you all believe he called me and warned me? Saying I feel I have money? I'll beat him up with cult boys .
Signing out......
Re: Re: I'll Kill This Guy by Veyyronnbad: 11:12pm On May 21, 2021
YahooSon:
Signing out......

Chill.
Serve the oil meat when its cold.
I can see you're from delta state.
Use your upper, don't do anything now. Wait for like 1month, settle the case with am. Once he don feel free then you attack. Him go they wonder.
Re: Re: I'll Kill This Guy by SportsHD: 11:21pm On May 21, 2021
Anyhow you wan run am, remember sey anybody wen Bleep up must kollect, e fit be next year sef, he must shaa kollect.
Forgiveness na sin.

And by the way, what does your mom think about this?
Re: Re: I'll Kill This Guy by kennylesy122(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2021
It’s simple beg him and settle things with him just let him know it’s bygone.......if it’s June 15 make sure you don arrange the boyz well make them beat ham and don’t say anything if him come meet you say this that make the boyz beat ham again like 3 times once in every week him go learn.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies In Search Of Men Prefer Sugar Dadies Or Boyfriends / Nigerian Lady Got Pregnant For Another Man After Her Fiancé Sent Her To Study In / $50 To $1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.