Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. (19114 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / Can One Be Punished In A Work Place Without, Giving Code Of Conduct? / Top 10 Professional Life Hacks For Workplace Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by ORAFA(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2021
Well done

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Cowbell521: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
nocera:
1. Do not excessively display emotional expressions like; anger, sadness, excitement etc.

2. Do not rain too much praises on any one particular staff member. Reserve some compliments.

3. Do not speak condescendinly to any staff member. Respect their position.

4. Do not share confidential or classified information with staff. Do not divulge closely guarded company's secrets to them.

5. Do not talk too much to any of the staff.

6. Let your instructions be clear and concise. Speak articulately and straight to the point.

7. Do not wait around to see whether your staff will obey quickly after giving instructions. Walk away after issuing directives.

8. Do not show preference for anyone in particular, or grant too much favour to one above the others.

9. Commend their efforts occasionally with as few words as possible.

10. Do not invade their privacy or inquire too much about their personal lives.

Sosochi Patricks. Manager, #GeniQFotos.

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Oyiboman69: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
For managers only
Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Okwyjesus(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2021
kenbee:
Don't have felia feeling towards your employees

Office romance is a killer for Manager.
Avoid it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Pinkgrace: 9:37pm On May 21, 2021
Available

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by sugarfrank(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2021
Very educative.

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by euniquea(f): 9:42pm On May 21, 2021
Good point op.... Also be a leader not a boss�

I sell body exfoliating soap and it payment on delivery within Lagos... 2000naira pls WhatsApp 2348029562694

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by ohosi4real(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2021
I don hear u abeg
Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Yemi321: 11:57pm On May 21, 2021
. If you are interested in fixed games payment after winning WhatsApp me on 07046764853 serious people only

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by atimadesign(m): 12:38am On May 22, 2021
15. Give incentives and appreciation to hardworking staffs regular.
16. Don't attempt to woo your female staff to immortality.
17. Avoid office romance as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by TenOverTen111(m): 4:17am On May 22, 2021
This post is really for me,
Thanks op.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Jokerman(m): 6:23am On May 22, 2021
Hmmm..... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by professore(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by BARITUAKA: 9:27am On May 22, 2021
Ltrust1:
Good

To run a certain type of business, you need to know everything about its industry and how things work. If you lack a comprehensive understanding, success becomes hard as even convincing clients to work with you becomes difficult.
A challenge many exporters face is they have little knowledge of the workings of the export business. What they know are the basics of procuring and shipping, but as for every other thing in between from product inspection to securing the right cargo documents, insurance, payment security, the global industry, and much more, they have a faint idea, and as a result, international buyers usually back out from the conversations after they ask some questions and are not getting any credible answers.
Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by BARITUAKA: 9:29am On May 22, 2021
Ltrust1:
Good

To run a certain type of business, you need to know everything about its industry and how things work. If you lack a comprehensive understanding, success becomes hard as even convincing clients to work with you becomes difficult.
A challenge many exporters face is they have little knowledge of the workings of the export business. What they know are the basics of procuring and shipping, but as for every other thing in between from product inspection to securing the right cargo documents, insurance, payment security, the global industry, and much more, they have a faint idea, and as a result, international buyers usually back out from the conversations after they ask some questions and are not getting any credible answers.
let me have your contact
either phone number or social media contact
Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by nocera(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2021
brosom:
Very educative,

Thank u @Op cheesy
You're welcome sir.
Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by nocera(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2021
Revere27:
Would take note of it cos I would soon be a CEO of my own company by God's grace... Amen.

Good luck sir!
Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Prosmobi: 11:25am On May 22, 2021
I'm about to open my own electrical company next yr so i need this information

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Neddyogu(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2021
11. Use carrot and stick strategy
12. Do not fuvk your member of staff. Infact, avoid office romance in whatever form.
Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Gfskw: 7:29pm On May 22, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by Cashalhaji: 8:32pm On May 22, 2021
Lovely codes

1 Like

Re: 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. by MonogramMaster(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2021
nocera:
1. Do not excessively display emotional expressions like; anger, sadness, excitement etc.

2. Do not rain too much praises on any one particular staff member. Reserve some compliments.

3. Do not speak condescendinly to any staff member. Respect their position.

4. Do not share confidential or classified information with staff. Do not divulge closely guarded company's secrets to them.

5. Do not talk too much to any of the staff.

6. Let your instructions be clear and concise. Speak articulately and straight to the point.

7. Do not wait around to see whether your staff will obey quickly after giving instructions. Walk away after issuing directives.

8. Do not show preference for anyone in particular, or grant too much favour to one above the others.

9. Commend their efforts occasionally with as few words as possible.

10. Do not invade their privacy or inquire too much about their personal lives.

Sosochi Patricks. Manager, #GeniQFotos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg January Salary 2017 / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Female LAWMA Driver Spotted In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.