Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (118140 Views)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by FEGNO: 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
I never knew I would say this upon someone's death. But the souls of those he massacred in Onitsha will rest easy now.

6 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by MAYOWAAK: 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
On October 15, 1969, the then Chief of Air Staff, Colonel Shittu Akanji Alao seconded from the Army died on active duty while on a solo flight in an L-29 aircraft in Uzebba, a town near Benin city. He ran into bad weather and subsequently ran out of fuel. He tried to make an emergency landing, but instead, ran into a tree and died in the process. He was 32 years old.

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by MsAllison(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2021
gidgiddy:
He should greet Ikonso for us
lol imagine to Ikonso surprise seeing a whole COAS in after life so soon.

wahlayi that guy blood strong oo

8 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Melaninprincess(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2021
Nigeria is not a real place at all

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Kokoboss: 8:41pm On May 21, 2021
Odogwu2023:
is he the newly appointed one?
yes boss
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Syamel(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Isa Pantami, weldone ooo. You're just busy defending your boys. 3 military air crashes in less than 90 days. You control the military architecture in Nigeria. This guy needs to be booted out with massive protest before he finishes all our soldiers fighting his boys.

This has never happened in the history of Nigeria so persistently.

It's real people . It's on channels tv
And what does this has to do with Pantami?A dead of a high ranking military personnel is now Pantamis fault,I don't blame you,I only blame the woman that brought you to this world,stupid,nincompoop.
Foolish ipob coward

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by TotoGame(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2021
somehow:
The sponsors of terror took care of him for not balling.

Who remembers Gen. Andrew Azazi? When he started talking, they also took care of him in 2012.

Governor patrick yakowa was the target

Gen andrew azazi was just a scape goat

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by timesup234: 8:42pm On May 21, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

If you believe that rubbish you wrote up there , you need another education. Nigeria is the abattoir of the world.
The average Nigeria is stupid and blind to the fact that he lives in the best and greatest country in the world. I will pardon your stupidity cos it will surely be cured one day. Decades from now your ignorance will be punished and your eyes go open. Until then stay and spread stupidity

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by aryzgreat: 8:43pm On May 21, 2021
Syamel:
this are the kind of mis guided idiots we have in Nigeria that we're sharing the same country with, I don't blame u because how can a rascal be decent

U mean ur father Kwo?
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2021
tit:
Fake news

It's not fake.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by gidgiddy: 8:43pm On May 21, 2021
MsAllison:
lol imagine to Ikonso surprise seeing a whole COAS in after life so soon.

wahlayi that guy blood strong oo

He greeted his troops when they killed Ikonso

Now he will have the opportunity to personally greet Ikonso for us

9 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by WATCHMANX: 8:43pm On May 21, 2021
madridguy:
Inna lilahi waheena ilehin raji'un.

May Allah forgive him and grant him Al Jannat Firdaous. Aamin
Jesus Christ whom was mentioned in the Quran as Messiah says: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father/God but by Me".

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by redcliff: 8:43pm On May 21, 2021
aspabay:
People actually celebrating this?

When did you all lost your senses.

What happened to humanity.

This isn't normal again.

May God rest his soul.

Nigeria shall prevail.

Just like the way folks like you celebrate the decimation of secessionists....its same, same

4 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2021
See as people dey die like fly
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
PoloG:
Lwkmd
someone's dad?!!!

Have some sympathy!!

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Plut01: 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
assassination

Definitely!
I suspect those old boys who used Arms fund to buy Dubai houses.

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
I weep for him
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by amuwo1980: 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
tit:
Fake news
Yes fake news to u , sekau is dead too , better wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by semyman: 8:45pm On May 21, 2021
Infidels masturbating as usual
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2021
timesup234:
The average Nigeria is stupid and blind to the fact that he lives in the best and greatest country in the world. I will pardon your stupidity cos it will surely be cured one day. Decades from now your ignorance will be punished and your eyes go open. Until then stay and spread stupidity

If you truly believe that Nigeria is one of the greatest countries in the world, then you even dumber than I thought - or maybe you are drunk.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by AnanseK(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2021
X
illicit:
And he just lost his boss, Shekau, some days ago o

Chai

This life sha

This is callous and evil minded. If he was a southerner they would start shouting sabotage.
Just let these evil and hateful people have their separate country.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by semyman: 8:45pm On May 21, 2021
illicit:
And he just lost his boss, Shekau, some days ago o

Chai

This life sha
These are the infidels we are talking about
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Simbrixton(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2021
Best news today
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by timesup234: 8:48pm On May 21, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

If you truly believe that Nigeria is one of the greatest countries in the world, then you even dumber than I thought - or maybe you are drunk.
oga you be mumu undergoing the greatest brainwashing in human history but it is ok cos you have 200million mumu like yourself. Western societies are depression shitholes. I won't educate you. Your ignorance will be punished!
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by BestMan001: 8:48pm On May 21, 2021
RIP to him
But, what is happening in Nigeria?
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by damorikoko(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2021
Nigeria just be like script...who dey write am?

This is more than a mere coincidence.

Prayer for we country!!!!!
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by FKMagazine(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2021
Details later
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Jolomenas: 8:49pm On May 21, 2021
PoloG:
Lwkmd
You are a very stupid person
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Indispensable85(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2021
fergie001:

Abeg, don't think it ooo....Me, I don't want to think.

Just worried....I don't understand.

Hahahahaha.....u better think oo.... it's better to think than to worry. This airforce planes/helicopters crashing is becoming suspecious.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Eriokanmi: 8:49pm On May 21, 2021
Syamel:
And what does this has to do with Pantami?A dead of a high ranking military personnel is now Pantamis fault,I don't blame you,I only blame the woman that brought you to this world,stupid,nincompoop.
Foolish ipob coward
You ignoramus being, bereft of reason. What do you know? Only time will tell
Ipob ko, Igbo nii. Odę raradara.

Dingbat !

5 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Guyman02: 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
I don't know what to say but this guy has the blood of so many Igbo youths on his bloodied hands, killing them indiscriminately as GOC 82 Div Enugu because they call them themselves Biafra agitators which is part of the cause of the insecurity in the South East as some people decided to arm themselves.

He will be replaced by another Fulani by our Nepotic president.

3 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2021
Is this all the curse you have on the Igbo's ??
I think you can do more than this.
Please bring on more curse, we have a curse converter that turns curse to blessings.

Hseffa:

How 'Laugh no go wan kill you die?'
It takes a beast to celebrate death of another human being!
Same heartless hearts of Fulanis, abound in most Igbos' hearts.
I knew the O.P was an Igboman, immediately I saw the 3 EXCLAMATION MARKS!
How many Igbos ply their trades in their zone- North?
For God's sake, that man was a breadwinner to his family!
Military is bad? Have they collapsed our democracy, the way Buhari did in 1983??
Animalistic habits of Igbos, made God to suppress you all, in all fronts! Home & abroad.
Southern Fulani people!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.