Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (118096 Views)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2021
TheCalculator:
But how, how cry cry cry
Wasn't the plane inspected before take off embarassed embarassed embarassed
How could this happen to a whole Chief of Army Staff
Really hurting cry cry cry
a whole what? Mere mortal that he is! You people just do not believe that death is real and is no respecter of persons.

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2021
You spoke my mind. I saw his comments on his trip to the portharcort government house. He was majorly talking about eliminating secessionists. And I ask, so if some people say they want to exercise their right to self determination, then they must be killed? Good thing he has tasted the death, he was going to bring to the secessionists.
AfroKnight:
Hope they don’t expect Nigerians to be sad at this.

The general who preferred to bombard secessionists rather than fighting bandits who are killing students and burning worshippers alive in churches.

10 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by tishbite41(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2021
If no be this rain wey dey fall, I for go down 2 bottles of Life.

Walahi, thank God for life.

MNK, those that wish you death are all dead.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Theoarhics: 8:35pm On May 21, 2021
They don kill this one... there is a plot somewhere. More to it.

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by sylve11: 8:35pm On May 21, 2021
Sad one. sad cool
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Wolfeye: 8:35pm On May 21, 2021
Dminister:

If you mention me again just know that I wont reply. This is one of the big reason I don't reply mention because so many children like you are here.

Lmao. Go and wail somewhere dude. “Brace” you’ve been in soup all your life. “Brace”.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Hotshisha: 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
RIP
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by joey150(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
pharmagba:
God have mercy on Nigeria,
We have sinned,
Forgive us all,
We have all done evil in your sight,
You are the God rich in mercy,
Though our sins be as red as scarlet, your word says, they shall be white as snow

Please God, take away this affliction from us
Stop the shedding of innocent blood daily on our land,
Please we are your people,
Let the enemies not rejoice over us,
Let them not ask for our God

Arise o Lord, fight for us, in Jesus name.

To Attahiru,
You paid the supreme price even as a General of the Nigerian army,
So sad at a time you have decided to square up with the enemy,
The time Nigeria and the military needs you most,
Death came
May your soul rest in peace

Always crying to God and doing nothing to change the situation.

You cannot mock God. Heaven helps those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Dminister(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
somehow:

Azazi died in 2012
This government was not in power then

I believe strongly that those truly sponsoring terror in Nigeria are mostly not even active politicians but with heavy influence in Nigeria.

These people have moles everywhere.

This is exactly how to make a mention without being childish
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by proprince(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
Hahahahaha
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by tit(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
Boko Haram now has anti aircraft missile from Hamas.
They can shoot any plane from Abuja airport. They can even shoot train with it.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Mrshocker(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
timesup234:
oga the number of people who die in Nigeria annually is not even up to a million. There are more people dying annually in America than Nigeria so shut your mouth if you don't know what else to say

If you believe that rubbish you wrote up there , you need another education. Nigeria is the abattoir of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by collum(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2021
fergie001:

PR Nigeria

Read my previous comments. I saw and said this b4 now, but everyone laughed

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Joromi1: 8:37pm On May 21, 2021
Which yeye bad whether? His fellow Muslim terrorists killed him. They had to remove him and his brother Shekau.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by aspabay(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2021
People actually celebrating this?

When did you all lost your senses.

What happened to humanity.

This isn't normal again.

May God rest his soul.

Nigeria shall prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by MummyD2020(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2021
Aflix:
So Na IPOB still cause this one too Just type your rip and move ahead.

Na wa ooooo. This is really surprising to say the least

Its like you dont know that ipob gives some people orgasm here

3 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by duduade: 8:38pm On May 21, 2021
And as usual

The half zombie at the famous rock will sympathize with Nigerians through Twitter
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Luigi02(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2021
Taye4j:
Which Kain wahala be this nao ! Every time bad news, who we offend for this country. Nigeria should start buying good aircrafts from USA, UK, France. May his soul rest in peace. Wait o, abi na Boko Haram?
Kobe Bryant's private airplane wasn't US made abi?

3 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2021
He no taay for d seat
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by ismodiwa(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2021
PoloG:
Lwkmd
Are you seriously laughing??
Hmmm
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by gidgiddy: 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
He should greet Ikonso for us

6 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by foreshore(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
RIP to the deceased.. speechless. Thought this was fake news.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Nazykleff911: 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin
kettykin:
If this is true then God is actually fighting Nigeria
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by XYZ123: 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
Rip gallant officer

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by tishbite41(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
Syamel:
this are the kind of mis guided idiots we have in Nigeria that we're sharing the same country with, I don't blame u because how can a rascal be decent
STFU

God go shame una.

Go and bring more battalions to Biafraland.

Demented terrorists.
Make Attahiru come kill me from hin grave?!

Ingredients and nonsense.
Islamabad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by D1zion: 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
This mst be a Joke
he died with his wife & ten others
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by BbqTormentor: 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
I am just waiting for vulturegriller to come and type "Rest in peace... He was a good man bla bla bla" like he knows all of them personally

May his soul rest in peace anyway. I am stolid anyway.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
XYZ123:
Rip gallant officer

Terrorist officer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.