Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (118129 Views)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by WATCHMANX: 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
BigSarah:

I practiced Islam for 2yrs, right now I believe in all religions.
Fine, as long as you understand that you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Master to get salvation for your soul.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by precious1967(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
Rip, how is the mighty fallen
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Temi231(f): 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
Since they don’t all want to accept that human being died at Lekki toll gate, one by one everyone of them will follow those young ones.

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by benzine: 9:04pm On May 21, 2021
In the end, nothing really matters
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Jostoman: 9:05pm On May 21, 2021
kettykin:
If this is true then God is actually fighting Nigeria
this is going to be a very big lesson to those that see themselves as God.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Bialegend(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2021
HARMYMY:
Inna lilahi waheena ilehin raji'un.

Tolu Awotile may her soul continue to rest in peace
Inna wetin? You mean rest in pieces where thunder is right now firing him.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by adonnaiii: 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
this is serious
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by BigSarah(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
WATCHMANX:
Fine, as long as you understand that you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Master to get salvation for your soul.

Yes I do
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Bullet01(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
Gosh.....why not Bubu?

3 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by YanshmasterGee(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
Ol' boy, see viewers for here.
Na world cup final? shocked
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by 24kmagic: 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
alsudan:
Man was probably sacrificed for not protecting Shekau.

Nairalanders can think sha.
I hate to say it but I believe you
This plane crash is definitely a sabotage
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2021
So sad.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by WATCHMANX: 9:07pm On May 21, 2021
BigSarah:

Yes I do
Congratulations to you then! smiley

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Cele777: 9:08pm On May 21, 2021
God will continue to aveng the innocent blood spilt by these terrorists.
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by topboss: 9:08pm On May 21, 2021
Kaduna again?

Nigeria air crash capital.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by piagetskinner(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2021
Omo am wahala be like paynt wey year for nyash...

Something is happening in this county that many don’t know about
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:10pm On May 21, 2021
Jesu!!

Na wa oooo.... !!... This country.... !!!
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Bahun(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2021
Oya who b next
fergie001:

PR Nigeria

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Triangles1(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2021
Just speechless.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by topboss: 9:11pm On May 21, 2021
piagetskinner:

piagetskinner:

Same kaduna Osinbajo crash.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Ojiofor: 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
aryzgreat:

When he died with his wife

What will the wife be doing when 72 virgins take over duty from her?

Ah he died with his wife?

May Allah in His mercy grant her 72 virgins also Amin.There should be equity and fairness in Jannah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by YoungAncient1: 9:14pm On May 21, 2021
kettykin:
If this is true then God is actually fighting Nigeria
how can God fight Nigeria? Do you know God at all?
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Maconstruct(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2021
For no reason I really liked him.
May God comfort his family.
I am saddened
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by VTJN(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
themanderon:
This life is such a funny place. No one is guaranteed the next minute. Just days back they were planning to attack ESN but never knew he has been marked for death. We must all do good and be ready always to jet out of this world when our
God requires us. No one knows tomorrow. Promoted one minute and gone forever in a few weeks. What a life.
i swear brother

This life is nothing seriously
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Giftexx: 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
fergie001:

PR Nigeria

He paid the ultimate price for not protecting Shekau..indeed bkh is sponsored by insiders in govt.
#myview
May God protect His own

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by Magmata: 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Buhari is next insha Allah

It's a matter of when? Bro, everyone is next.

Wish no one death bro, since we all must die.

One thing is certain, whatever a man sow the same he shall reap.
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by danngnews: 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:

How exactly?

Mehn, the things I see on this forum.

I may not like what thar guy said, but coming to the things you see on this forum,is it not on this forum you read how the security forces kill Igbos youths like flies? Abi u no dey read on this forum how fulani herdsmen have been butchering fellow Nigerians and Buhari does nothings, those ones no shock u abi?

3 Likes

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by hansomb: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
They way most Ipob sympathisers are happy with these news is alarming. Show your true self
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by WATCHMANX: 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The guy is having everlasting sex. Nobody should be sorry for him.
[img]https://images./1JUsH5uZf1aLOnj304lEia.png[/img]
Was this prophet of theirs so fixated with sexual pleasures?

1 Like

Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
You have your phone number on your signature and you're making this kind of comment. Are you sure you're okay at all?
i dey my house nau
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by NASTYNASOSO: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
kettykin:

It is you that will die a billion deaths , imp

HMMMMMMM

EVERY SOUL WILL TASTE THE BITTER TASTE IF DEATH

YOU INCLUSIVE.

IF YOU LIKE NO DIE MAKE WE SEE

IN FACT DIE THERE WEY TOU DE
Re: Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash by hansomb: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
Temi231:
Since they don’t all want to accept that human being died at Lekki toll gate, one by one everyone of them will follow those young ones.
Even you can die before tomorrow morning. Nothing is guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.