Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos (1712 Views)

Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? / Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) / Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Hunchogee: 8:22pm On May 21, 2021
As part of activities to ensure that the Car Assembling/Manufacturing Plant in Akwa Ibom becomes fully functional soon, I led a team of technical personnel to the site located at Ikot Ukap, Itam in Itu Local Government Area.

I am impressed at the level of work
done at the automobile plant by MIMSHAC/Merkavim Transportation Technologies and I'm sure that when fully operational, the facility will boost our Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) while also providing more job opportunities for Akwa Ibom people.

I must humbly thank our dear Governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel who is not leaving any stone unturned in his industrialisation agenda. I appreciate Engr. Elias Mbam and his team from the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, SSA to the Governor on Technical Matters and Due Process, Engr. Ufot Ebong and everyone who joined us for the inspection visit.

https://www.facebook.com/1991114251175496/posts/3050628371890740/.
@Myn44.. Lalasticlala

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by harmargedon: 8:23pm On May 21, 2021
Beautiful

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Tinubuadvocate: 8:25pm On May 21, 2021
Akwa ibow will swallow Anambra 5time in all aspects.

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by 3lovelyflowers(f): 8:28pm On May 21, 2021
Where Akwa Ibom dey see money sef?

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Bastardallah: 8:28pm On May 21, 2021
Give them biafra make them develop Africa but but due to our religious greed, we want Islam to rule but its impossible

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by hisgrace090: 8:28pm On May 21, 2021
One visionary leader on board, God we need more of his type.

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Hunchogee: 8:28pm On May 21, 2021
More from the visit

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by yommen: 8:32pm On May 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Akwa ibow will swallow Anambra 5time in all aspects.

You are already boasting over a building whose wall has neither been fully erected nor the building itself roofed to now swallow a gigantic and fully functional Anambra. You no dey fear? Will the Ibom car plant even be ready in 5 years?
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by lastempero: 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
Akwa ibom n pictures, una never construct the yard self but una don paste am online.

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by AlllFather(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
yommen:

You are already boasting over a building whose wall has neither been fully erected nor the building itself roofed to now swallow a gigantic and fully functional Anambra. You no dey fear? Will the Ibom car plant even be ready in 5 years?

Mumu! See as you gleefully entered the trap they set for you.

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Hunchogee: 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
lastempero:
Akwa ibom n pictures, una never construct the yard self but una don paste am online.
Construction started since last year bro..
https://www.nairaland.com/5947901/akwa-ibom-car-assembly-plant
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Hunchogee: 8:39pm On May 21, 2021
AlllFather:

Mumu! See as you gleefully entered the trap they set for you.
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Ofodirinwa: 8:42pm On May 21, 2021
Ibom seems to be the most focused on the 'south south' states.

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by observanc1: 8:43pm On May 21, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
Where Akwa Ibom dey see money sef?
my father's oil money

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by AlllFather(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
Hunchogee:

E nor just get sense grin grin grin

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Terry44: 8:54pm On May 21, 2021
All these projects sef
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Hunchogee: 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Ibom seems to be the most focused on the 'south south' states.
Exactly bro..but I hear say rivers the try
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Hunchogee: 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
Terry44:
All these projects sef
Waiting ?
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Hunchogee: 9:04pm On May 21, 2021
AlllFather:

E nor just get sense grin grin grin
I dey tell you grin grin
Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Hunchogee: 7:33am On May 22, 2021
840fty:
[s][/s]

Re: Status Of Akwa Ibom Car Manufacturing Plant...photos by Ubongikouwem: 7:50am On May 22, 2021
Udom Sabi deceive people oo

Why Are There Still Muslims In Sw?? / Know The Ranks(hierarchy) In Nigerian Navy / Tinubu Lagos Template Over A Decade Ago Is What Other States Are Using Now - Pho