Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others (51324 Views)

Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by EdiskyHarry: 9:58pm On May 21, 2021
This life, whatever position you have, whoever you are, know that one day you will surely return to the dust. Gather enough dollars, keep oppressing the poor, keep making life miserable to the masses. One day you will surely return to the dust.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by RexTramadol1: 9:58pm On May 21, 2021
All these iPob apologists filled with hate speech are irritating
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Hotshisha: 9:59pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
People should learn how not to oppose GOD and his masterplan.

Ipob and fake news

How exactly do you want Army and Northerners to feel with such provocative comments right now
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by SLAP44: 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
Tareq1105:

So you expect him to support a broken Nigeria?

I beg stop this.

Read your bible, God always destroys nations when evil becomes a norm.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by robosky02(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmm na wao
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by onuman: 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
Judolisco:
angry
After buhari dis man is d most powerful man in d country.. And him jst die like dat... Omo NAF must really start maintenance... One crashed in Abuja... One went missing... Dem no do anything.... Bandits dey kill people anyhow our leaders are keeping quiet.. It will soon get to them
RIP General dem no allow you perform..
Moslem countries, including Pakistan, supply Buhari government military aircrafts.

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Funflipper: 10:00pm On May 21, 2021
Dagger111:
COAS ENTOURAGE
1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU.
2. BRIG GEN MI ABDULKADIR.
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA.
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA.
5. MAJ LA HAYAT.
6. MAJ HAMZA.
7. SGT UMAR.

CREW
8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.

The crew list got me, dey don use my yoruba brothers do sacrifice lambs.

Northerners are way too dull to handle complex tasks such as flying an aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by tishbite41(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2021
vertueptime:

COAS ENTOURAGE
1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU.
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA.
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA.
5. MAJ LA HAYAT.
6. MAJ HAMZA.
7. SGT UMAR.

CREW
8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.

Thank God sey na dem dem.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Techguy96(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2021
RexTramadol1:
All these iPob apologists filled with hate speech are irritating
It’s not hate speech, does it make sense to u that two military aircraft have crashed in less than six months, when people talk u call it hate speech or pdp, u guys are pathetic
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Unrated900(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2021
Angrygoat:
Y not buhari na

D evil doers
He is always smart
He only fly international airline
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Techguy96(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2021
Funflipper:

Northerners are way too dull to handle complex tasks such as flying an aircraft.
Look at it well, all crew were Yoruba.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by ademuyiwa20(f): 10:02pm On May 21, 2021
Person enter plane, nah plane crash
Person enter cab or bus nah kidnapping. And railway no even reach some side atall
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by LivingSage: 10:03pm On May 21, 2021
Africans. This is mere coincidence
SLAP44:
People should learn how not to oppose GOD and his masterplan.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Techguy96(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2021
onuman:

Moslem countries, including Pakistan, supply Buhari government military aircrafts.
U can imagine, n I use to like Nigeria Air Force but it’s all Rubbish, broke air force with poor maintenance culture
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by FarahAideed: 10:04pm On May 21, 2021
fergie001:

This is your domain...

What is really wrong with these planes?

Nothing just a mix of really bad weather and poor pilot judgement..They shouldn't have made that go to land in that weather taking into cognizance they were already at the threshhold of their useful weight capacity with 8 humans aboard ( the aircraft carries max) and still definitely with a lot of fuel weight ( because Abuja to KD is not far ) all this reduces the margins they probably have to manuever out of a failed approach with such parameters .. all NAF Beechcraft are all still relatively new all bought between 2014 and 2019

2 Likes

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Richy4(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2021
onuman:

The others were military servants.

OK... so they are not relevant.... their own death cannot break the internet because they were the lowest of the food chain.. that was why they there were not included in the number of death.....

1 Share

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Biafranboys: 10:06pm On May 21, 2021
Biafran blood so strong, this is the 50 seconds video of the plane crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA4tTOx87xk

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by DonCortino: 10:10pm On May 21, 2021
nothing will come out. Buratai killed him!
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Kandeed: 10:12pm On May 21, 2021
Dagger111:
COAS ENTOURAGE
1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU.
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA.
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA.
5. MAJ LA HAYAT.
6. MAJ HAMZA.
7. SGT UMAR.

CREW
8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.

The crew list got me, dey don use my yoruba brothers do sacrifice lambs.

Aswear man so annoying
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by emmadejust(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Kandeed: 10:13pm On May 21, 2021
blackboy:
Why not go by road? 2 hours (max) journey from Abuja

Fear of bandit they refused to fight
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by JohnBullMySon: 10:17pm On May 21, 2021
Judolisco:
angry
After buhari dis man is d most powerful man in d country.. And him jst die like dat... Omo NAF must really start maintenance... One crashed in Abuja... One went missing... Dem no do anything.... Bandits dey kill people anyhow our leaders are keeping quiet.. It will soon get to them
NAF planes are becoming death traps. Crashing anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Michaelota: 10:17pm On May 21, 2021
If it were the days of old, bubu is a bad omen and a wrong choice with this great signs and wonders. I rest my case
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by berrystunn(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2021
Emekus92:
Some say 12,
some say 8,
which 1 we go believe now

Believe say person die first.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by pooozeee(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2021
COAS

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by seyz91(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2021
i have a feeling you indirectly refering to that vegetable manequine in Aso Rock
deavicky:
Why people weh suppose die no dey gree die?.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by berrystunn(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2021
Biafranboys:
Biafran blood so strong, this is the 50 seconds video of the plane crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA4tTOx87xk

Are you happy?
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by osazsky(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2021
Judolisco:
angry
all these newly acquired fighter jets looks like 2nd hand or aba made the way they crash at will is alarming o

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by samonak(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Brotherhood killing each other, probably shot down by boko boys, he was more interested in going after Igboho and ragtag ESN while forgetting his backyard.....now attahiru sleeps with the fishes.

RIP to my Yoruba bros:

BRIG GEN OLAYINKA.
FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
SGT ADESINA.
ACM OYEDEPO.

You guys would been better off serving in the benin Republican army, but you ended up serving a country that puts quota ahead of meritocracy. Rest on.

Flt Lt Olufade narrowly missed the last Beechcraft air crash at Abuja. Unfortunately he has joined up with his fellow pilots who died in the last crash, barely 2 months apart.( all in the same unit, ( Airlift group) RIP Skylord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Kandeed: 10:27pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

Nothing just a mix of really bad weather and poor pilot judgement..They shouldn't have made that go to land in that weather taking into cognizance they were already at the threshhold of their useful weight capacity with 8 humans aboard ( the aircraft carries max) and still definitely with a lot of fuel weight ( because Abuja to KD is not far ) all this reduces the margins they probably have to manuever out of a failed approach with such parameters .. all NAF Beechcraft are all still relatively new all bought between 2014 and 2019

New? but they never bought it new they bought it scrappedly New

meanwhile, ur analysis was on point. you once worked at FAAN?? I'm very sure the pilot would have gotten radio caution signals saying "949 November Alpha Foxtrot bla bla Runway wet, approach with caution" in short, they prolly overshoot the runway and twas too late to correct. I personally would advice the pilot went for a return landing but pssh Dead men takes no advice so we just gotta wish em all RIP
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Kandeed: 10:29pm On May 21, 2021
samonak:

Flt Lt Olufade narrowly missed the last Beechcraft air crash at Abuja. Unfortunately he has joined up with his fellow pilots who died in the last crash, barely 2 months apart.( all in the same unit, ( Airlift group) RIP Skylord

Infact o, such a brilliant officer he is. what a pity RIP mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.