Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others (51325 Views)

Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Joseph08(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2021
Buhari oya appoint another Northerner fast fast shocked
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Bestbeelieve: 10:31pm On May 21, 2021
dose airrafts are relics! death traps!!!
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by 25ahmad(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by HRMK: 10:32pm On May 21, 2021
and this was the same general recommended to buhari by many of the fake prophets in the country!too bad!!
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Dhefjud: 10:33pm On May 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
May thier soul rest in peace...no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
This life ehnnnn...very funny
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
You enter train na derail
You enter ship or boat na capsize
YOU ENTER PLANE NA PLANE CRASH
You sit down for your house building fit collapse
You take a walk car fit knock you down
You sit down for beer parlor stray bullet fit come from police
to enter motor probably to travel na motor accident

Devils shouldnt live among mortal men on earth, so his death calls for celebration
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by amazingspiderma: 10:38pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

Nothing just a mix of really bad weather and poor pilot judgement..They shouldn't have made that go to land in that weather taking into cognizance they were already at the threshhold of their useful weight capacity with 8 humans aboard ( the aircraft carries max) and still definitely with a lot of fuel weight ( because Abuja to KD is not far ) all this reduces the margins they probably have to manuever out of a failed approach with such parameters .. all NAF Beechcraft are all still relatively new all bought between 2014 and 2019

Dissecting the facts. I love how you analysed the scenario and proposed solutions.
My Respect

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Elvisgolden: 10:39pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
People should learn how not to oppose GOD and his masterplan.

Mouth piece/P.R.O to God, weldone oooh................
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
And they will never be Insha Allah.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Henroo88(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
Life so bent. Rest on to them
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by fergie001: 10:45pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

Nothing just a mix of really bad weather and poor pilot judgement..They shouldn't have made that go to land in that weather taking into cognizance they were already at the threshhold of their useful weight capacity with 8 humans aboard ( the aircraft carries max) and still definitely with a lot of fuel weight ( because Abuja to KD is not far ) all this reduces the margins they probably have to manuever out of a failed approach with such parameters .. all NAF Beechcraft are all still relatively new all bought between 2014 and 2019
Na waoh.....I thought pilots should know that.

May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by planetx: 10:49pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
Hmmm did he really said that?
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by VirginSearcher(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2021
Who are the 7 others?
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by christistruth01: 10:54pm On May 21, 2021
Is it normal for the flight Crews to be from one Ethnic Group ?

2 Likes

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by hopexter(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2021
preciousademc3:
Bad news everywhere 4 did country.

I still don’t know why this doesn’t feel like a bad news to me undecided undecided
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by kudinkarfe: 11:03pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
Stop mocking the dead, just give your life to Christ because you don't know the day no the hour. We all have our short coming but when someone die don't judge him, just say rest in peace or keep quiet less you sin against God. May his soul rest in peace. He has paid the price and history will be kind to him.

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by pixey(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
Sometimes in this life we have to watch what we say.RIP
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by tandy2013: 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
Dbarrzx:
My God forgive him his sins and grant him rest.

No God ll never forgive his sin . His army is killing innocent people in the East
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by 8stargeneral: 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
Buhari done finish d whole Nigeria soldier
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Uchek(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2021
Which General? Most Nigerian General are paper General- particularly those of Northern region.

Giddiebabalaw:
Make we forget this country...How can a General just died like a chicken like this? I'm baffled
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by donmik: 11:15pm On May 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
May thier soul rest in peace...no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
This life ehnnnn...very funny
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
You enter train na derail
You enter ship or boat na capsize
YOU ENTER PLANE NA PLANE CRASH
You sit down for your house building fit collapse
You take a walk car fit knock you down
You sit down for beer parlor stray bullet fit come from police
to enter motor probably to travel na motor accident

The only solace is living in the consciousness of a life after here.
Choose righteousness and holiness, the way of Jesus the Christ
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Malubi(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2021
Is it normal for the flight Crews to be from one Ethnic Group ?[/quote] Don't worry brother. I am waiting to see the next Fulani man that buhari will choose as sacrifice. Big country of over 200million people like Nigeria, a single and foriegn ethnic group want to kill everybody and take control of all. I tsust my GOD that they never succeed.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by donmik: 11:18pm On May 21, 2021
amazingspiderma:

Dissecting the facts. I love how you analysed the scenario and proposed solutions.
My Respect

Make he d deceive u with grammars.
So u never knew that plane crash is always a physical or spiritual conspiracy ba
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 21, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Eight suckers
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by SouthSouth1914: 11:21pm On May 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Brotherhood killing each other, probably shot down by boko boys, he was more interested in going after Igboho and ragtag ESN while forgetting his backyard.....now attahiru sleeps with the fishes.

RIP to my Yoruba bros:

BRIG GEN OLAYINKA.
FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
SGT ADESINA.
ACM OYEDEPO.

You guys would been better off serving in the benin Republican army, but you ended up serving a country that puts quota ahead of meritocracy. Rest on.

Wow...sad and painful cry , young officers full of potential getting killed, reminds me of tolu arotile....that one really pained me. May his soul rest in peace.

now attahiru sleeps with the fishes.

It’s a Sicilian message, it means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes! The Godfather”
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by ensamy(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2021
R.I.P to COAS Attahiru and R.I.P Ikonso both of you were great soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by ensamy(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2021
Chaii had it been Buratai people for happy well well, that could have been payment for the innocent Biafrans killed during Egwu Eke . R.I.P Attahiru.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by StreetPreacher: 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
That's life. So quickly it fades like the leaves. Either by a scorchy sun, or by fire or it's plucked up. It dries up anyway!
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

It’s a Sicilian message, it means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes! The Godfather”

One of the best movies of all time...a classic.
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by IYANGBALI: 11:35pm On May 21, 2021
deavicky:
Why people weh suppose die no dey gree die?.
especially Buhari

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by tnerro1(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2021
Is it only Yoruba pilots that fly planes, what of Abok.i pilots?
Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by tnerro1(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2021
christistruth01:

Is it normal for the flight Crews to be from one Ethnic Group ?

I don’t think they use quota system in this field

1 Like

Re: Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others by PhillipPHD(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2021
samonak:

Flt Lt Olufade narrowly missed the last Beechcraft air crash at Abuja. Unfortunately he has joined up with his fellow pilots who died in the last crash, barely 2 months apart.( all in the same unit, ( Airlift group) RIP Skylord

Yes... he just got married at that time, he was on leave. Devastating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.