Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others (52874 Views)

NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this karma or what

God is angry at the Nigeria Arm forces
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Nobody: 8:29am On May 22, 2021
If Buhari de mannequin is expressing shock every time, why dont Zoogeria connect their electricity grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by LucemFerre: 9:00am On May 22, 2021
federal9:
As a human being we are not to rejoice over someone's death. Why are Nigerians always happy to death news?

I wondered thesame too.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Sebbs(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2021
Why buhari no dy enter those helicopters
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:23pm On May 22, 2021
WATIN YU FOR EXPRESS B4?
OLD AIRMACHINES IS NOT OKADA
GO AND WATCH THE CLIP,THE AIRCRAFT CRASH LANDED AND ON FORCED IMPACT BURSTED INTO FLAME. OLD ACRAFT BEING MANaged like okada.Ignoranmus naija people toying with science,una no go read book deeply ,na to copy copy notes till graduate and bcom dummies in prominent positions,that where u are stil backward busy abusin yasefs on nairaland.Awon oloshi.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by KenModi(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2021
Grace001:
That man is always shocked...

But how come no pastor saw helicopter crash this year, at least brethren would have prayed to avert it.

Because they are all fake; dropping fake prophesies upadan.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by UnabashedIPOB: 3:11pm On May 22, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari is deeply saddened over the air crash that claimed the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, and other military officers.

We would SEE if the dead B0K0HARI would attend the burial of his EVIL, MURDERER COAS, Attahiru.
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by Dachris72(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2021
Nigeria is finished....Buhari regime has dealt severely with the nation I can't keep quiet until there's a resolution of power no more political party everyone is born to be a leader by the Grace of God.... people suffering yet there's no solution instead using tribalism to judge each other day by day... it's not fair
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by ofiko123(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2021
RIP General Attahiru Ibrahim...
Re: Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others by richardwarner(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
*My champion's league near death experience*..
i had jus gotten bck from work tired but still muscled my last strength n went out to see my team chelsea play against man city cos i wudnt want to hear highlight from ppl either, with high hopes that chelsea wud win n ferment my weekend wit joy...after d last whistle d whole place wen so wild n loud wit celebrations, tho i had seen chelsea fans in high spirit, atleast i had watched d 2012 champions league which we won but d celebration was nothin compared to this, btw am a chelsea fan myself but i had rubbished stories from other fans frm different club that chelsea fans are d worst set of fans or shud i say very uncultured n unruly fans but here i stand to exclude mysef n some very few matured ones whom i had interacted with n shared some healthy convo with...
perhaps, i stand with affirmation that chelsea fans are very unruly,uncultured n clueless over what my eye saw today, from breakin d Tv we were watchin from due to excitement, to the reckless driving n banging of d roof to shootin in d air which is uncalled for...
on my way home i saw my neighbor who s also a chelsea fan n he asked me if i was goin home which i replied in affirmation he opened d door to his car n i hopped in, in hopes that baba was headed home straight, soon after on our way home we meet another group of mad chelsea fans with louder celebration headed to a hotel where der will meet up with their chairman whom had promised them some bottles n all if chelsea wins.so wen my neighbor heard abt it baba switched n was driving recklessly headed to thesame chairman's hotel for some more bottles.. tho crowd,waywardnes n late nights is nt wat am big up on so i tapped baba to drop me so i could find my way home but baba accelerated the more i tapped him i became exasperated n more vex at him. regardless i was pressuring him still, because i was nt comfortable wit d way he was drivin n btw i had only noticed that he was already tipsy wen i had entered d vehicle so i wanted to hopped out but baba refused n kept in wit high speed n before i could realise baba had ran over d side kerbs n boom to the drainage, his car damaged n two of his teeth removed n presently in d hospital n glory to God i came out unharmed...
now i ask myself over wat exactlyGodforbid wat if had died??...devil not today...NEVER
over CHAMION's LEAGUE nah nt worth it at all..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo) / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.