Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President (52868 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / ”The Plan Is To Install Akpabio As Senate President & Impeach Saraki”- Ben Bruce / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by NwekeUG(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ekeIHNgnVs

The moment Godswill Akpabio expressed his excitement while he performed his first duty as the Senate President.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Dpen11(f): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2023
Okay o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by okomile(f): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Power sweet nah
grin grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by JASONjnr(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2023
One of the biggest moment for the South South.

I remember very recently how Akpabio jumped off the PDP ship and made his way to the APC.. My friends said his political career is dead and that he will be irrelevant in his state because Akwa Ibom state is a PDP state. They emphasized on this again when he was denied his senatorial wins.

He was appointed a minister and now a senate president.

This administration might favour south. We will be on the back watching the events unfold.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by nabiz(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Potential rubber stamp man

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by incandescentena: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

I remember very recently how Akpabio jumped off the PDP ship and made his way to the APC.. My friends said his political career is dead and that he will be irrelevant in his state because Akwa Ibom state is a PDP state. They emphasized on this again when he was denied his senatorial wins.

This administration might favour south. We will be on the back watching the events unfold.

Isn't Goodluck Jonathans presidency the biggest moment of the South south again? What can be bigger than that na?

...these people and deception is like 5&6 abeg

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by fixitbyjal(m): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2023
May Tinubus administration favour us Amen

Contact Me for tracking of Lost or stolen device

A trial will CONVINCE you

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by LeoDeKing: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Them right now.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by AsomStructures: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2023
You just can't but love akpabio.. He's one of a kind, a happy and free spirited man. God bless Nigeria...

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

20 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by JASONjnr(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

Isn't Goodluck Jonathans presidency the biggest moment of the South south? What can be bigger than that na?

GEJ wasn't the greatest moment. He focused on the North. He barely build something reasonable in the south.

Same way Amaechi focused in the North hoping to win their votes for a presidential election.

I believe this time will be a better time for the South.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by UptownVibes(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2023
nabiz:
Potential rubber stamp man
Chief,rubber or iron stamp o,power sweet grin. This is Nigerian politics, and corruption will always be part of it.

8 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by gabbytabby: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Not just the south south but more so for the South East they were running things and had an opportunity to showcase what they can accomplish and there was money to do it but alas all they did was take corruption to another level by their greed.

incandescentena:

Isn't Goodluck Jonathans presidency the biggest moment of the South south? What can be bigger than that na?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by NwekeUG(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2023
Watch: MKO Abiola Defended The 25% Requirement In FCT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmCoNdILVzY
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by joyandfaith: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Approach of southerners to economy is different from that of northerners. It is expected that any southerner as a president would favour south economically.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by incandescentena: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

GEJ wasn't the greatest moment. He focused on the North. He barely build something reasonable in the south.

Same way Amaechi focused in the North hoping to win their votes for a presidential election.

You people ehn cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Penguin2: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Lol!

The thing is sweeting him🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by talented321: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2023
There is no road to goodluck village, imagine mumu buhari changing kastina, but goodluck cannot do anything for bayelsa, and people they praise that manchi
JASONjnr:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by holocron: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

We concur. Tinubu is politically too shrewed for the usual northern manipulation. He might restore balance to politics in Nigeria. Nigeria does not belong to the Fulani. God save his life.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by mrvitalis(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

South South have been president and vice

Oga rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Nahunger(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2023
Big boy
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Nahunger(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

Now I understand, the APC want to use Akpabio to penetrate South South Nigeria since south East has refused to align... Tinubu is smart as hell damn

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by crixlight2(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2023
incandescentena:

...deception is like 5&6 with these people
Read to understand, he said ‘ One of the biggest moment ‘ of south south

12 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by Kennyking1234: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

No more Biafra for you guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by TheOldGods: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

there is nothing like south South
Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by JASONjnr(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2023
TheOldGods:

Perhaps it's South-Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by JASONjnr(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Kennyking1234:
No more Biafra for you guys.

S/S was never part of the Biafra.

Nnamdi Kanu decided to include those states to seek their support.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by KingKO22: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Our sympathy to our dear headless mobs for enduring all the pain and trauma of having to queue for another 16 years

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by obailala(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2023
This Akpabio na just clown grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President by obailala(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2023
TheOldGods:
Where are you from?... I've never heard a person from the SS make this statement before.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.