Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash (23758 Views)

Stop Disclosure Of EFCC Investigation To Customers, Olukoyede Warns Bank Staff / Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Naija147: 7:10am On May 22, 2021
Grandmeister:

When iswap is already sharing flyers, conducting open prayers and humanitarian aid in the north??

The northerners like what is happening in their region they want it to spread across the six geopolitical zone but they won’t succeed
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by ruggedtimi(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2021
Same way that former kaduna governor and gen Azazi was killed
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Leemekzy: 7:13am On May 22, 2021
kponkedenge:

Really?

I'm a southerner, but I'm just wondering what other southerners would have been saying now if after Buratai left COAS, Buhari replaced him with a southerner, and he died under three months into the job..... A lot of conspiracy theories would have been swirling around.
and who told you he is a southener? he is from kaduna.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by MartinsD12(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2021
fergie0o1:

Defence Headquarters Nigeria
Acting director defense information onyema nwa chukwu, igbo man acting, watch this clueless government will relinquish him of that acting capacity
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by kponkedenge(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2021
Leemekzy:
and who told you he is a southener? he is from kaduna.

Read what you quoted again.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by semyman: 7:18am On May 22, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
undecided Killers in uniform have met the same outcome they meted out to civilians they massacred.

No sympathy for them and their families. Let them feel the pain of losing loved ones.

The massacre of people in Benue, Rivers, Imo and even the ones they were planning on a grand scale with the deployment of soldiers from Borno to the East shows that God is at work here.

Bloody officers see how they died like rats.

To those celebrating the death of General Attahiru, I have news for you!

There are over 200,000 General Attahirus in the Nigerian Army.

Nothing will change. Nothing will stop. Nothing will slack.

Our men and women in uniform will continue to deal decisively with the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Nobody: 7:20am On May 22, 2021
I still don't believe anyone kill the coas and his entourage.His death was cause by themselves.They will collect billions of dollars to purchase aircrafts, instead of buying new and quality aircrafts they will buy refurbished and out of date ones ,painted it to look new and pocket the rest money.
Before the coas will board the an aircraft,his chief security Officer will secure the aircraft with the help anti bomb detector device.Engineers will test run and service it to make sure it's in good condition.Or don't you guys warm your cars check the oil,break and engine before you drive?
They don't know that a refurbished engine can break down at anytime.
It's a karma at work.

2 Likes

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Fuk the Nigerian soldiers

You must be crazily stupid.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Blesyn22(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2021
Wallahi this thing pain. This man had great plans, working plans for the Nigeria Army
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by lawrenzooo: 7:44am On May 22, 2021
b3llo:
I read somewhere that the plane exploded as it touched down. If it is true then I weep for the way things have turned out. RIP 21st COAS of Nigerian Army whom passed away on 21st May in the 21st year of the 21st Century. 21 guns salute!!!
He was actually be 25th COAS not 21st.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Kzinne: 7:48am On May 22, 2021
tit:
more heads needed to bury general ikonso
you're mad and sick
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by michoim(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2021
b3llo:
I read somewhere that the plane exploded as it touched down. If it is true then I weep for the way things have turned out. RIP 21st COAS of Nigerian Army whom passed away on 21st May in the 21st year of the 21st Century. 21 guns salute!!!
You are always reading strange things from 'somewhere '...
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Cnach: 7:52am On May 22, 2021
yanabasee1:
Quote me again time like this next month....Another COAS will be appointed and this whole news will be under the carpet resting......

There is never going to be any investigation......

Infact, there's never an investigation process in Nigeria....

Na today them one begin investigate matter for Naija?

I've been asking people around and no one is yet to tell me the day a police officer knocked on their door, wearing a mufti to question them about a crime around their neighborhood.

Do we even have detective officers in the Nigerian police force?

NPF will come in their vans to asked you to follow them to their station..... Off you go, to collect serious beatings and then confess to a crime that you never committed.

You can never be seen ain a crime scene in Nigeria...Police will lock you up for trying to separate a fight where one person gets killed in the process...

So whenever I read about investigation, I just laugh...
What type of investigation were u thinking of? What they meant was just to ascertain the technical fault that might have led to the crash which is arguably impossible bc the craft has been burnt down. Don't think they may go any further from there n in full, there will be NO investigation any where
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by odimbannamdi(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2021
kponkedenge:

Really?

I'm a southerner, but I'm just wondering what other southerners would have been saying now if after Buratai left COAS, Buhari replaced him with a southerner, and he died under three months into the job..... A lot of conspiracy theories would have been swirling around.

Really really deep and true. Truly, everything happens for a reason, and God is the greatest strategist
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by wink2015(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2021
USE THE NIGERIA ARMY TO FLUSH OUT MARAUDING FULANI HERDSMEN FROM THE FOREST.

Buhari say NO !

See the curse of death Buhari administration has brought upon the nation.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Harmattan123(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Fuk the Nigerian soldiers
GOD BLESS AND MORE ABUNDANT PROTECTION FOR THE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS I PRAY THEE..... DEAR LORD
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by pquaver(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2021
Mabizeka:
I get you but this shouldn't be the reason why the Igbos should be sidelined in everything and at the same time prevented from creating their own country

They will be the ones to accuse him of killing the general.. Prevention is better than cure.

It's better let a southerner appoint him.. That kind of accusation is too heavy.. In Nigerian politics
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Cholls(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2021
Mabizeka:
I get you but this shouldn't be the reason why the Igbos should be sidelined in everything and at the same time prevented from creating their own country
my brother tell all the Eastern Governors to come together and go to the President that they want to go their separate ways... But, I don't think my brothers in the East are really ready deep down their heart to leave for a new Country.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:27am On May 22, 2021
Mabizeka:

You have a Chief of Defence Staff who senior to the chief of army staff, an anioma. Aniomas are Igbos.

With the troubles the secessionists are causing in the southeast, it will tactical unwise to have an Igbo as chief of defence staff and another as chief of army staff.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2021
JooEeL:

Go and tell that to #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgates. If you can't then tell that to the marines.

Apc is a useless government doesn’t mean we should disintegrate. Apc or Buhari don’t own Nigeria. We kick them out and vote people who have our interests and rights at heart.

1 Like

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Gentlebabs(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2021
A Poem: The Last Salute

He was fearlessly reliable
He was a beacon of hope
But the road ends here for them
Goodnight General Attahiru and compatriots.

We doubted our doubts
Wallowed in extreme insecurity
We slept and woke like Owls
Until you became COAS
Goodnight General, Goodnight.

Something must kill a man
But Soldiers never die...
They transit to a better beat
And stand with the celestial army
Guarding us from above.

We'll put our pains behind us
We will fold the flag neatly
And deliver the duffel with honours
And to those who transited with you
Your labour shall never be in vain.

When death comes knocking
Even the most powerful must bow
You and others died in active service
What a way to exit with imprints in our books
Imprints written in pens of gold and points of silver.

You all left with amazing goodwills
Nigeria thanks you for your service
Now that you've tendered your last salutes
To all that died in that aircraft
We hereby accept your last salute.
Goodnight.

Babatunde Raimi, Poet.
+2348178827380 & +2348035063895

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by 02Kebreal(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2021
Mabizeka:
Make an Igbo man the next COAS

Igbos deserve nothing in this country.
That do not wish this country well.
They r selfish and senseless.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by slimfit1(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2021
kponkedenge:

Really?

You are not a Southerner you are a bastard my friend.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Nobody: 8:58am On May 22, 2021
Do you maintain your planes ?

Is this not the 3rd or 4th plane and helicopter crash by the Nigerian airforce this year, in just 5 months ?

Corruption is smiling back.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by maste: 9:03am On May 22, 2021
It was premeditated murder. Try to read what the man said concerning the war on terror. Now everything will be swept under the carpet. CDS Irabor watch your back.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by kponkedenge(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2021
slimfit1:

You are not a Southerner you are a bastard my friend.

Your father, mother, brothers and sisters and your wretched self are all bastards and will all die mysteriously soon.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Shukushaka: 9:13am On May 22, 2021
No one should accuse burutai�
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by ahiboilandgas: 9:14am On May 22, 2021
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation Now.
No Going Back.
Bendel Republic Now.
No Going Back.
Igbo Nation Now.
No Going Back.
kogi nation,benue nation ,
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Josywhyte: 9:16am On May 22, 2021
Nothing will be investigated there. We all know the matter is gone from the very first minute that plane crashed. Do we have investigators in Nigeria? Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri / Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / Nigeria Elections Below Expectations, INEC Lacked Transparency – NDI/IRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.