Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash (23765 Views)

Stop Disclosure Of EFCC Investigation To Customers, Olukoyede Warns Bank Staff / Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by MsAllison(f): 5:22am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

And that's how you want to start your weekend bah?
trust me i was about to ask of you cheesy
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Mabizeka: 5:23am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

And that's how you want to start your weekend bah?
Trash as usual. Where is that canceller sef. Pls come and do God's work
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Mabizeka: 5:24am On May 22, 2021
840fty:
[s][/s]
Doing God's work. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by tit(f): 5:25am On May 22, 2021
more heads needed to bury general ikonso

2 Likes

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by cardoctor(m): 5:28am On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
Fuk the Nigerian soldiers

FTC and this is what you have to say.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by cardoctor(m): 5:29am On May 22, 2021
b3llo:
I read somewhere that the plane exploded as it touched down. If it is true then I weep for the way things have turned out. RIP 21st COAS of Nigerian Army whom passed away on 21st May in the 21st year of the 21st Century. 21 guns salute!!!

Hmmmmm
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by zoghys: 5:35am On May 22, 2021
ygowon:

Fuk you too, cornhead.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Dagger111(m): 5:39am On May 22, 2021
yanabasee1:
Quote me again time like this next month....Another COAS will be appointed and this whole news will be under the carpet resting......

There is never going to be any investigation......

Infact, there's never an investigation process in Nigeria....

Na today them one begin investigate matter for Naija?

I've been asking people around and no one is yet to tell me the day a police officer knocked on their door, wearing a mufti to question them about a crime around their neighborhood.

Do we even have detective officers in the Nigerian police force?

NPF will come in their vans to asked you to follow them to their station..... Off you go, to collect serious beatings and then confess to a crime that you never committed.

You can never be seen ain a crime scene in Nigeria...Police will lock you up for trying to separate a fight where one person gets killed in the process...

So whenever I read about ifnvestigation, I just laugh...

Another COAS will be appointed in few days now. That's military for you, it is norms.

2 Likes

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by bros856: 6:00am On May 22, 2021
Nigerian government please look into the matter carefully, there’s something wrong with our Air-Force against our Army. There seems to be an enemy within or inside the Nigerian Air-Force, remember Nigerian Air Force bombard our army ground troops in Sambisa forest when they almost captured the Boko haram fighters and we swept it under the carpet except you people in government actually knew the truth of what is going on otherwise people should be held accountable for such crimes openly in public. At least to convince us the people of Nigeria if we matter at all. ( I pledge to Nigeria my country to be faithful loyal and honest. Where are we now?
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by jaxxy(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2021
JooEeL:
Hehehe, I remember one former living general saying over his dead body will Oduduwa and Biafra come... and his dream came to reality faster than he could ever imagine. grin

LIKE for Oduduwa and Biafra jare!

SHARE for the vultures, the e-battering rams and the Edomites. grin

Not every Yoruba wants oduduwa and not every Igbo wants Biafra. U understand we all have rights. Few agitatiors can’t speak for everybody unless we see that there is no other solution b4 u dabble in such discussions.

That said the military has no right to stop u from expressing ur rights “peacefully”.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by adebayo987: 6:12am On May 22, 2021
We all know who did it. There were so many rumours of a coup. And this man was so fearless such that he has the guts to investigate them on a mismanaged arm fund. Right now, they'll feel a big relieve.

1 Like

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Trustedpronet: 6:12am On May 22, 2021
Don't investigate anything they are swallowed by their corruption. I do maintenance for the military I know how they usually cut my quotation and later multiplied it by 500% for themselves. Sure all is not well with that flight.

4 Likes

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by kudinkarfe: 6:13am On May 22, 2021
RIP to our gallant army
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Pinkgrace: 6:16am On May 22, 2021
Available
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by 25ahmad(m): 6:17am On May 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Buhari led government has lost 2 of their great men since yesterday; Shekau and Chief Of Army staff.
why rejoicing we lost everybody, hausa, yoruba and con heads LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
2. BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA
5. MAJ LA HAYATU
6. MAJ HAMZA
7. SGT UMAR

CREW
8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Cof1ex(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2021
ygowon:
I guess you have no relative who's a soldier? If not now, might someday have...
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by annyz: 6:32am On May 22, 2021
Mabizeka:
Make an Igbo man the next COAS

Former COAS Ihejirika should be recalled to if FG is really serious.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by bastardmod: 6:38am On May 22, 2021
This is shocking news. So sad. RIP to the dead. cry
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by oyeb15: 6:38am On May 22, 2021
Planned plane Crash.
They first started this in Nigeria when they kill Abacha Son and Dangote brother later it was used during obasanjo regime to eliminate presidential hopefulls eg Argungu ,erring minister and enemies within the army.
It was employed during Jonathan regime to settle Kaduna Christianity vs Muslim scores which led to Patrick okowas death and General Gusau who had earlier pledge to reveal Bokoharam sponsors in Zamfara.

Attahiru revealled the corruption of Burutai era and some internal investigation within the army that is unravelling some conspiracies of the former COAS that is leading to the recent arrest of Boko haram sponsors etc.
The powers that silently control Nigeria has eliminated this man

3 Likes

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by DesChyko: 6:39am On May 22, 2021
kponkedenge:

Really?

I'm a southerner, but I'm just wondering what other southerners would have been saying now if after Buratai left COAS, Buhari replaced him with a southerner, and he died under three months into the job..... A lot of conspiracy theories would have been swirling around.

A lot of conspiracies are swirling around now.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by derecho(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2021
b3llo:
I read somewhere that the plane exploded as it touched down. If it is true then I weep for the way things have turned out. RIP 21st COAS of Nigerian Army whom passed away on 21st May in the 21st year of the 21st Century. 21 guns salute!!!

Wikipedia talk say na 25th COAS o.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Attahiru
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by federal9: 6:42am On May 22, 2021
tnewsr:
Hmmmmm... investigation may not bring them back and findings may not even be made known. It's high time everyone take precaution anytime they're travelling. Trusting even ones driver or those in charges of security at the airports is becoming very risking. A need for a trusted team of engineers to reassess ones means of movement before ones journey. May God help this country.

Investigations are done to prevent further occurrences from happening.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Afamcy: 6:42am On May 22, 2021
The worst is that ESN Ikonso dead body was intact but the general's body was scattered

2 Likes

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by delishpot: 6:44am On May 22, 2021
Even the one giving orders for investigation.... They are ploting for him. I wont say more.....

2 Likes

Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Grandmeister(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2021
Naija147:
This man would have performed better than the previous coward
When iswap is already sharing flyers, conducting open prayers and humanitarian aid in the north??
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by JooEeL(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Not every Yoruba wants oduduwa and not every Igbo wants Biafra. U understand we all have rights. Few agitatiors can’t speak for everybody unless we see that there is no other solution b4 u dabble in such discussions.

That said the military has no right to stop u from expressing ur rights “peacefully”.

Go and tell that to #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgates. If you can't then tell that to the marines.
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by joyandfaith: 6:54am On May 22, 2021
b3llo:
Numerology
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by InvertedHammer: 6:58am On May 22, 2021
/
Kaduna is a hot spot.

How do they know ISWAP or Boko boys didn't take the plane out?

/
Re: COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash by Burruchaga71(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2021
God bless MNK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari / Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi / PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.