Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (104702 Views)

Simon Ekpa, 96 Others Declared Wanted By DHQ (Names & Pictures) / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Appeal Court Gets Eighteen New Justices (Names, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Miracle1991: 8:48am On May 22, 2021
tito44:

What is this small boy doing in the plane?
what do understand by technician? So You expect only old men to handle the work? What if tomorrow those old men retired.

7 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:48am On May 22, 2021
cocolacec:

When in power you only surround yourself with people who are loyal and ready to die for you.Why must you surround yourself with strangers who can sabotage and kill you anytime once their palms are greased?

Very backward thinking. One wonders why we call it the Nigerian army anyway. Why not the Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and others army? Cause I wonder why they fight together in the same army only to be divided by tribe when time for appointment comes.
It's even funny you actually believe those guys from his tribe can't be bribed too.
That's a very dull way of thinking.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:49am On May 22, 2021
My God this is bad.
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by gidjah(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2021
Kwanza:
Brig Gen O L Olayinka
Acting Provost-Marshal of the Nigerian Army
Former Directing Staff at Nigerian Defence College
.hmmmm he is a big brother and friend to me.taught his first child in FCT few years ago.I wanted to even call him for some matters but I chosed to let him be for now .A very young and vibtant an from NDA.I have lost another senior Brother again !. Oh death !!

10 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by babamoha(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2021
I see conspiracy theories in action
A well read script
Hmmmm all will taste death but the mode and conditions will be different.

1 Like

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by wunmi590(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2021
misterme:

Is it that these military pilots are not well trained? Too many military plane crashes these days. Or was the plan sabotaged?

I'm not sure if they are not properly trained.....

I think the problem is the and they fly, majority of the plane have elapse their life span...

But you know Nigeria, they like recycling what is bad...
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2021
How come Nigerian pastors didn't see this in their visions or prophesies? Maybe the Angels have been smoking too much weed.

Where is Mbaka and his crooked colleagues?

9 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Goalnaldo(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2021
Kwanza:
Brig Gen O L Olayinka
Acting Provost-Marshal of the Nigerian Army
Former Directing Staff at Nigerian Defence College
This wants to look like akpabio

1 Like

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2021
AceRoot:

Please, can you explain some more for us outsiders to get a better feel of the cadre involved here?
Boss all the positions there are mighty
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Teejay13(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2021
Rip gallant soldiers!
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Goldbw122(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2021
When I saw the news this morning I thought it was like a former death review or something like that I don't know this is a very current one so sad rest in peace
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by murmee: 9:01am On May 22, 2021
Kwanza:
Flight lieutenant Asaniyi T.O, he flew the plane. (Pilot)
We were planning his wedding, I was going to be his best man
https://twitter.com/_victor_kings/status/1395863082761695235?s=19
So very PAINFUL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account / Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.