Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (104703 Views)

Simon Ekpa, 96 Others Declared Wanted By DHQ (Names & Pictures) / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Appeal Court Gets Eighteen New Justices (Names, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2021
ralphsoo:
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
I really don't know what Kaduna has got to do with Military airplanes crashing, 28 years ago a military aircraft (Hercules C-130) carrying my dad and other top military officers crashed in Lagos enroute to this same Kaduna! It's well

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by georgeakins: 9:22am On May 22, 2021
Keep quiet! it was the same nepotism that Aguiyi Ironsi ntroduced into the Nigeria Army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Cutehotnerd001: 9:22am On May 22, 2021
majamajic:

At right place at wrong time , imagine his happiness serving the big ogas inside plane , fat envelopes at the end , this time around ....

That young man is the only person I feel sorry for amongst all that died from that crash..

5 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by franksunny(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
I fly in plane, but I fear that thing

Insecurity killed this people.

Bad leadership killed them, they shud have followed light rail or road.

But no rail , bandit on de road
Volume sir
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by preciousmetals: 9:22am On May 22, 2021
All of them will die one after the other, no peace for the wicked, I only sympathized with the small boy among them.

2 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by EngrChima88: 9:22am On May 22, 2021
Kwanza:
Sgt Umar Sa'idu
Orderly to the COAS
https://twitter.com/Khaleed_Sadeeq/status/1395851898893316096?s=19

The Chief of Army Staff has good fleet of SUVs, he can even move with thousands of troops for security. But he chose to fly with this refurbished aircrafts. Now see the result.

I bet you, I can never use air,if I have an option of road, because when e want happen, na catastrophy. No way out!!!

E go disgrace and burn the person to charcoal, roast the person brocos show the world..

Biko chelum na Highway nwanne!!!! better to go late than to be Late.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2021
cocolacec:

When in power you only surround yourself with people who are loyal and ready to die for you.Why must you surround yourself with strangers who can sabotage and kill you anytime once their palms are greased?

people who are loyal only comes from a tribe? how about appointing people who are loyal to the job?

7 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2021
Zumax008:

But the some morons south south say igbos are there problems
Well they have some reservations aligning with u guys. They are justified.

They are apprehensive and mindful about the fact that you guys might replicate the secondary school syndrome (seniors who were once juniors oppressing juniors) on them.

In other words, what is the probability that u guys will not do these things (marginalisation, unfair domination, neglect) u often complain about to SS?
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by ogwumgbe: 9:24am On May 22, 2021
Kwanza:
Flight lieutenant Asaniyi T.O, he flew the plane. (Pilot)
We were planning his wedding, I was going to be his best man
https://twitter.com/_victor_kings/status/1395863082761695235?s=19

Rest in peace brother,
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:25am On May 22, 2021
ocelot2006:
Irrespective of what we may feel about the military, one thing is certain: people have lost loved ones. They've lost their fathers, a mother, brothers, a sister, uncle's, an aunt. All in a horrific plane crash. May their gentle souls rest in peace, and may God Almighty grant their loved ones left behind the strength and fortitude to bear these losses.

shutup and getout! nobody feels any sympathy for the military. ee would never forget 20. oct. 2020. it is beginning to catchup with them. abi shey na bird and chicken die that day wey military dey deny say anybody die. yeye analogy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Bbbwings: 9:25am On May 22, 2021
grin grin grin

The mod go delete tire

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Thomist(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2021
Thomist:
God of avenger, avenge for us always...

yes it avenge for us the Igbo.

He always show the devil and nepotistic leaders who hate us that no matter anything, the insult they give to us, the more pain they received.

Imagine how a whole Igbo is sideline in the security meeting concerning us, sideline in almost every thing. this same people that can't protect us but ordered shoot-on sight to kill us, they are are dead. It's God's doing. Don't mess up with God's own people. Go to hell, the blood of the innocent will continue to hunting u even in the spirit. A very disgracing death is what God promise the wicked. Vulture will eat up their remain. God's words remain forever.

Before you judge me and spit ur trash, remember the death of the above people are not painful than the death of the innocent civilian they waste because they are in power. Devil must welcome the fool to a worse part of hell.

1 Like

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Kandeed: 9:28am On May 22, 2021
Bbbwings:
grin grin grin
The mod go delete tire
Aswear grin

7 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Ochoiho: 9:29am On May 22, 2021
MrColdsweat:
What is dead may never die.
There is a second death -Eternity in Hell fire.
It is actually the real death. Make sure you avoid it at all cost

3 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Tillatalk: 9:29am On May 22, 2021
I wondered how their last moments will be like when the plane wanted to crashed
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by dettolgel: 9:29am On May 22, 2021
Why is the mod deleting my comments?

There are a lot of Igbo bashing comments here and no one is deleting it.

It boils down to what we have been saying about the gang up against Igbos in this country. No matter what we will prevail.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by dettolgel: 9:30am On May 22, 2021
sencekompis:
Am tired of this nuisance IBOS.

Just the way your dad was tired of you mom's ass and left you guys? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Abiliboi: 9:30am On May 22, 2021
Rip to our gone soldiers
Truth: Igbos are marginalized
Suggestion: split
it's quite obvious here that each tribe tends to defend themselves in most national issues. The hatred is growing with speed. The earlier the better

6 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by dettolgel: 9:32am On May 22, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Rest in peace brother,

Guy he got roasted, it should be rest in pieces afonja and aboki pieces of shit.

3 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Oracleforce: 9:33am On May 22, 2021
This plane doesn't look like a rickety plane....except the pilot and the crew members are unprofessional or.....
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:33am On May 22, 2021
georgeakins:
Keep quiet! it was the same nepotism that Aguiyi Ironsi ntroduced into the Nigeria Army
Aguyi died because he trusted peeps from other tribes into his personal circle.lieutenant william walbe and major danjuma ,two Northerners in charge of his security planed with the coup plotters to murder him.
Now this one has been trashed, tell us anoda stori....

12 Likes

Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by dettolgel: 9:34am On May 22, 2021
Oracleforce:
This plane doesn't look like a rickety plane....except the pilot and the crew members are unprofessional or.....

Evidence of padi padi recruitment process
Re: Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash by ceejay10(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2021
DAMNIT!! This is heartwrenching . God bless the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account / Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.