Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba (2030 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria / IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Nobody: 7:18am On May 22, 2021
BinamRex:

Please, remove Tinubu from your list of greatest Yoruba political leaders. The man is partly responsible for our predicament. He foisted Buhari on us because of his political aspirations. He is power-hungry and corrupt.

Tinubu is a rogue. I heard he is wanted in the US. Let's not forget he had a hand in the massive rigging of 2019 presidential election. Let's not forget Lekki tollgate.

I was about to praise you before this comment and others like the Lekki Tollgate garbage all Western nations have distanced themselves from for obvious reason to include the USA that concluded "no massacre took place" and that the Nigerian army did not act wrongly.

Now I cannot help but suspect you to be an Igbo pretending to be a Northerner or a machiavellian Northerner trying to deceive the south with subterfuge by talking up an Igbo Presidency you know is near impossible to achieve vote-wise, in the popularity contest called election, and would allow easy, guaranteed and trouble-free 'tenure elongation'for the North..

Your write-up initially presents you as an intelligent and dispassionate analyst especially your point about the 2023 President needing to image from a majority within group that can withstand the expected sabotage, resistance to radical reforms and negative pressure which will come from the North. That is an argument I have made too.

Yet to malign Tinubu deliberately and casually with a preposterous lie, supposedly based on what you 'heard' and could not investigate before voicing in public, makes you a partisan, biased and unprincipled person.

For your info, watch carefully the behaviour of the USA, UK and Europe towards Tinubu to note he is the preferred candidate of the West for 2023. The envoys of the West are always at Bourdillon discussing "areas of interest and avenues of progress" between their nation and Nigeria yet Tinubu is not President or even in charge of any Nigerian political office currently of for even the past 14 years since he finished his tenure as Lagos Governor in 2007.

Unlike you the West view issues dispassionately and are not mired in the ethno-religious, sectional or political bias that makes many Nigerians dismiss and lie against BAT.

The west can note that Tinubu is simply miles ahead on his own as the best Presidential candidate judging issues on his achievement as a leader and politicians in office and out of it plus his unrivalled ability to groom, support and use the finest hands in Nigerian politics.

The finest educational institutions in the world have devoted plenty of case study on the leadership of BAT. Something they have not done for any other Nigeria.

This would include Princeton that is one of the finest institutions in the same USA you claim they are looking for Tinubu base on what you "heard" whereas the reality, according to the saying a Prophet is never respected in his own Country, is that Tinubu is held in high regards worldwide as a leader except in Nigeria where we are still condemnably mired in the ugly mud of ethnic, religious, sectional and political prejudice.

https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/publications/remaking-neglected-megacity-civic-transformation-lagos-state-1999-2012
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Nobody: 7:18am On May 22, 2021
Grayoso:

It is mainly because OBJ is seen as somewhat of a traitor to the Yoruba cause and core struggle. He has sabotaged or tried to sabotage all of the greatest and most respected Yoruba political leaders in the post-independence history of Nigeria eg Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu etal rather than work with them amiably and productively as an omoluabi should do.

Yorubas have long viewed OBJ, because of his actions, to be a megalomaniac determined to ensure no other Yoruba political leader is greater than him while he is alive.

Yorubas never forgave him for deliberstely scheming out Obafemi Awolowo , the "greatest President Nigeria never had" according to Ojukwu, for unknown school teacher Shehu Shagari who then went on to begin a hideously corrupt and inept phase of civilian democratic leadership that excused the Army to take over and truncate the progress of Nigeria.

Awo lost the 1979 election. His argument at court hinged on a definition of what constrituted a 2/3rd majority ...and had he won his case, there would have been at best, a runoff between Shagari and Awolowo.

As Wikipedia put it

Under the 1979 Nigerian Constitution, in order to be elected president on the first ballot a candidate needed to receive both the most votes nationwide and at least 25% of the vote in two-thirds of the states. However, at the time of the election, Nigeria had nineteen states, two-thirds of which in exact figures is 12.66. A dispute thus ensued over whether Shehu Shagari had received the necessary threshold by winning 25% in twelve states and 19.9% in Kano State, which Shagari claimed was two-thirds of the required 25% threshold and represented the remaining 0.66 in the constitutional threshold. Obafemi Awolowo claimed that the threshold should be rounded up to thirteen states, which Shagari had not met. The Supreme Court of Nigeria ruled in favour of Shagari

(And I say this as someone who won't have voted for Shagari in the 1979 election if I was old enough)
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by emmykingzy: 7:21am On May 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Being a Pro Nigeria is a very bad thing esp with what PMB started.
You'll be a pro Nigeria, one ethnic group will be using cows to destroy your farms and you'll not be able to do anything.
Is that reasonable?

OBJ govt didn't benefit us. In South west we have a blue print we followed, we have a roadmap of regional integration and development.

BTW, Yorubas are yet to have a President.
We shall produce one in 2023.

Oga, you are confusing people here. According to you, Obasanjo who is a pro Nigeria is bad because he didn't play tribal politics abi but Nigerians apart from Yorubas benefitted abi??
Then President Buhari who is a tribal bigot personified who has destroyed Nigeria and Nigerians by playing pro Fulani agenda is also bad and therefore,
you prefer a Pro Yoruba President with a Yoruba agenda I just don't understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Obamaofusa: 7:24am On May 22, 2021
BinamRex:
As a northerner, I can't think of one thing I have benefited from Buhari's government. On Buhari's watch, millions of northerners have been plunged deep into poverty. It's often said that Buhari adopts discriminatory policies towards to South, while this is undeniable, it's also incontrovertibly true that the north has borne the brunt of Buhari's ineptitude.

We bear the brunt of the nation's problems, from kidnapping to banditry. The northern region is beset by a myriad of problems. If you ask an average northerner if they have benefited from Buhari's government, the answer is most likely going to be a resounding "No".

In this video, I gave cogent reasons why I believe our next president should be Igbo or Yoruba. If you are from a minority tribe like Idoma, Ijaw, Tiv, Itshekiri, Tangale, Bini, Eshan, etc, I believe there are people from your tribes that are suitably qualified to lead this country, but at this juncture in Nigeria, we need someone from a tribe that has the numerical strength to withstand and resist the pressure, blackmail and political machinations of the North. Only two tribes, Igbo and Yoruba, can resist the Hausa/Fulani political elites.

I am not a self-hating northerner, so my preference for a southern president has everything to do with my notions of competence. I will not clamour for a northern president that will impoverish me when a southern president can turn my life around.

Obasanjo performed better than Goodluck Jonathan because the Yorubas had the numerical strength to withstand the political machinations of the North. Besides, the Yorubas have the nation's financial center, Lagos, they have the media and some of the finest educational institutions. On the contrary, GEJ was from a minority tribe and as such, couldn't resist the political machinations of the North. He was bullied and frustrated by northern Muslim politicians.

So it only makes sense that a tribe that can challenge the Hausa/Fulani political elites should produce the next president, until such a time when our democracy is mature enough for a president from a minority tribe.

In this short video, I gave, in brief, the strengths and weaknesses of our three past presidents, excluding Buhari (a disaster). Here is my opinion about an Igbo president.

Please, watch and subscribe to my channel. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VuglQGdQOs

You tried,Northern bros but Yoruba Nation has been birthed.No going back.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by liketerm: 7:27am On May 22, 2021
The day an igbo man bocome the president of Nigeria, I will relocate to Benin republic.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by BinamRex: 7:36am On May 22, 2021
Grayoso:

I was about to praise you before this comment. Now I cannot help but suspect you to be an Igbo pretending to be a Northerner or a machiavellian Northerner trying to decide the south with subterfuge talking up am Igbo Presidency you know is near impossible, vote-wise, and would allow easy 'tenure elongstion'for the North..

Your write-up initially presents you as an intelligent and dispassionate analyst especially your point about the 2023 President needing to image from a majority within group that can withstand the expected sabotage, resistance to radical reforms and negative pressure which will come from the North. That is an argument I have made too.

Yet to malign Tinubu deliberately and casually with a preposterous lie, supposedly based on what you 'heard' and could not investigate before voicing in public, makes you a partisan, biased and unprincipled person.

For your info, watch carefully the behaviour of the USA, UK and Europe towards Tinubu to note he is the preferred candidate of the West for 2023. The envoys of the West are always at Bourdillon discussing "areas of interest and avenues of progress" between their nation and Nigeria yet Tinubu is not President or even in charge of any Nigerian political office currently of for even the past 14 years since he finished his tenure as Lagos Governor in 2007.

Unlike you the West view issues dispassionately and are not mired in the ethno-religious, sectional or political bias that makes many Nigerians dismiss and lie against BAT.

The west can note that Tinubu is simply miles ahead on his own as the best Presidential candidate judging issues on his achievement as a leader and politicians in office and out of it plus his unrivalled ability to groom, support and use the finest hands in Nigerian politics.

The finest educational institutions in the world have devoted plenty of case study on the leadership of BAT. Something they have not done for any other Nigeria.

This would include Princeton that is one of the finest institutions in the same USA you claim they are looking for Tinubu base on what you "heard" whereas the reality, according to the saying a Prophet is never respected in his own Country, is that Tinubu is held in high regards worldwide as a leader except in Nigeria where we are still condemn ably mired in the mud of ethnic, religious, sectional and political prejudice.

https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/publications/remaking-neglected-megacity-civic-transformation-lagos-state-1999-2012

I don't have any reason to pretend to be Igbo. I am from Gombe state, Balanga local government, and I from the Cham tribe of southern Gombe.

I'm not obligated to like Tinubu because you hold him in high esteem. Like I said, Nigeria would be on the right track with a visionary Igbo or Yoruba person as president. It'd be a disaster if Tinubu became president. There are eminently qualified Yoruba people, Tinubu isn't one of them.

Learn to respect people's opinions. Everyone must not like who you like. I must not be an Igbo person to dislike Tinubu. Imagine a northerner watching my video and telling me that I am Igbo or Yoruba because I want a southerner to become president. It's ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by BinamRex: 7:37am On May 22, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You tried,Northern bros but Yoruba Nation has been birthed.No going back.

Ok
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Obamaofusa: 7:38am On May 22, 2021
BinamRex:

Ok

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Nobody: 7:50am On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:

Awo lost the 1979 election. His argument at court hinged on a definition of what constrituted a 2/3rd majority ...and had he won his case, there would have been at best, a runoff between Shagari and Awolowo.

As Wikipedia put it

(And I say this as someone who won't have voted for Shagari in the 1979 election if I was old enough)

Guy, I back up what I say and don't argue sentimentality. I always have proof of what I say.

Even if we ignore Obasanjo's reputation, as civilian President post 1999, for conducting "the worst election in the history of man", according to many Western observers, do you want to also discountenance the accusation of many prominent Yorubas who insisted at the time that Obasanjo rigged the 1979 election in favour of Shagari?

Every Yoruba political player in that era know that Obasanjo, always a master election rigger, worked to compromise the 1979 election in favour of Shehu Shagari. Yorubas know precisely why also.

It is the same reason OBJ, till he left the Presidency in 2007, fought every single talented or visionary Yoruba leader in that era and preferred to elevate the worst political leaders in Yoruba land. It is a life-long history of OBJ always doing his own Yoruba ethnic group 'dirty' and kicking them in the balls non-stop.

I have told you why Yorubas despise OBJ and see him as a traitor. See example again below in the 1980 confrontation between Bola Ige most Yorubas, aware of his nature, know that the vengeful OBJ will never forgive or forget.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1980/12/28/nigerian-election-recriminations-revive-sensitivities-of-civil-war/648722a6-4daf-4045-b086-d4e421a40058/

Nigerian Election Recriminations Revive Sensitivities of Civil War

By Leon DashDecember 28, 1980

A strained silence fell over the audience at the University of Ibadan book-launching ceremony as Oyo State Gov. Bola Ige accused of quick-tempered guest of honor of cheating the Unity Party of Nigeria out of last year's race for president.

Seated directly to the right of the standing Ige, the former military head of state, retired Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, failed to mask the flash of anger at Ige's charge. The often-repeated allegation presents the most serious domestic challenge to the year-old civilian government of President Shehu Shagari.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by BinamRex: 8:00am On May 22, 2021
emmykingzy:

Oga, you are confusing people here. According to you, Obasanjo who is a pro Nigeria is bad because he didn't play tribal politics abi but Nigerians apart from Yorubas benefitted abi??
Then President Buhari who is a tribal bigot personified who has destroyed Nigeria and Nigerians by playing pro Fulani agenda is also bad and therefore,
you prefer a Pro Yoruba President with a Yoruba agenda I just don't understand

I honestly don't understand took.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by BinamRex: 8:01am On May 22, 2021
liketerm:
The day an igbo man bocome the president of Nigeria, I will relocate to Benin republic.

What do you have against an Igbo man becoming president?
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Nobody: 8:04am On May 22, 2021
BinamRex:

I don't have any reason to pretend to be Igbo. I am from Gombe state, Balanga local government, and I from the Cham tribe of southern Gombe.

I'm not obligated to like Tinubu because you hold him in high esteem. Like I said, Nigeria would be on the right track with a visionary Igbo or Yoruba person as president. It'd be a disaster if Tinubu became president. There are eminently qualified Yoruba people, Tinubu isn't one of them.

Learn to respect people's opinions. Everyone must not like who you like. I must not be an Igbo person to dislike Tinubu. Imagine a northerner watching my video and telling me that I am Igbo or Yoruba because I want a southerner to become president. It's ridiculous!

Lol. This coming from you who has unravelled a liar happy to taint a man's reputation with lies he "heard" only ?

I actually respect people's opinion and that is why I said I was about to commend you till I read all the blatant lies you levelled against BAT.

Those lies simply and undeniably means, at the highest level, you are not someone who is credible and certainly not an individual whose opinion deserves to be respected. Simple as that.

Next time , especially as OP who wants to be viewed as unbiased and fair, try to keep your prejudices and personal opinion out of things especially if doing so will lead to you telling desperate lies even my intelligent 10 year old child would dismiss you for as a dishonourable adult.

It is IPOBians and ethno-religiously hateful Igbos who always concoct stupid and imbecilic lies about Tinubu being wanted in the US and Buhari being a 'clone' and such garbage. When you join that group then don't expect other intelligent folks to take your opinion seriously.

There are many Nigerian political leaders I dont like but I wont ever deliberately utter preposterous lies against them because that would make me of lowly and dishonest character. That is the point you're not getting.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by mrvitalis(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2021
cocolacec:

Igbo President will not be different from Igbo governors.Charity begins at home they say.Turn Igboland around for good before aiming for Nigeria.
Which region in Nigeria revenues / achievement is better than igbos tell me ?
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by BinamRex: 8:31am On May 22, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. This coming from you who has unravelled a liar happy to taint a man's reputation with lies he "heard" only ?

I actually respect people's opinion and that is why I said I was about to commend you till I read all the blatant lies you levelled against BAT.

Those lies simply and undeniably means, at the highest level, you are not someone who is credible and certainly not an individual whose opinion deserves to be respected. Simple as that.

Next time , especially as OP who wants to be viewed as unbiased and fair, try to keep your prejudices and personal opinion out of things especially if doing so will lead to you telling desperate lies even my intelligent 10 year old child would dismiss you for as a dishonourable adult.

It is IPOBians and ethno-religiously hateful Igbos who always concoct stupid and imbecilic lies about Tinubu being wanted in the US and Buhari being a 'clone' and such garbage. When you join that group then don't expect other intelligent folks to take your opinion seriously.

There are many Nigerian political leaders I dont like but I wont ever deliberately utter preposterous lies against them because that would make me of lowly and dishonest character. That is the point you're not getting.

Ok, I may have been prejudiced against Tinubu because of the things I have read and heard about him. I'll verify some of these things to ascertain the truth.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Exponential101: 8:37am On May 22, 2021
I am igbo and Yoruba will make a beta president than any igbo in 2023. We igbo are not even serious. The Yorubas are period oiling the machinery to the presidency while Ndigbo is busy promoting Yoruba hate.

I just do not understand how anyone with a brain believe a tribe not ready for a contest should be gifted the presidency of a nation. A Yoruba from the south of the SS will make a beta president. Ndigbo is not ready yet.

Mabizeka:
Even though I'm a Yoruba man but I think the Igbos will make a better president with the current situation in Nigeria 1
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Exponential101: 8:41am On May 22, 2021
For telling you the truth, I no sure say your head for correct. Igbo desever presidency ko. Make you papa go dash igbo the presidency now.
BinamRex:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Exponential101: 8:42am On May 22, 2021
Is any of them beta than Fashola. Yoruba first before any igbo.

BinamRex:

Peter Obi will be different. I heard Dave Umahi is also a good leader. There are many others.

I wonder why the minister of information under OBJ, Mr. Frank Nweke Junior, chose to lie low. The man is very intelligent. He's getting my vote if he vies for the presidency.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by BinamRex: 8:45am On May 22, 2021
Exponential101:
Is any of them beta than Fashola. Yoruba first before any Igbo.

I didn't say they are better. I only made a list of Igbo people I find worthy.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Christistruth00: 8:47am On May 22, 2021
allcomage:
Unfortunately, Biafra and Oduduwa Republics are their preferences.

And Niger Delta Republic too
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Exponential101: 8:49am On May 22, 2021
God will have to punish many of your Igbos. So they should remove Tinubu to please senseless Igbos like yourself. It is a must that God must punish you. How do foolish useless n hopeless Igbos like you n other lunatics from your tribe think you can decide who Yoruba want as their leader. This was the rubbish Azikwe n host of other dead brain dead with Awo now your Fools have started with Tinubu.

Your father mother, entire household n unborn generation can go to hell Tinubu is the only Yoruba leader on Earth 2023. Even Obasanjo can not dear claim to be Yoruba leader.

The likes of Oyeama Ngige Onu n many others hopeless Igbo promoting Buhari since he was at ANPP should not be held responsible for fpisting Buhari on your father it is Tinubu that joined at the die minute you can to crucify.

BinamRex:

Please, remove Tinubu from your list of greatest Yoruba political leaders. The man is partly responsible for our predicament. He foisted Buhari on us because of his political aspirations. He is power-hungry and corrupt.

Tinubu is a rogue. I heard he is wanted in the US. Let's not forget he had a hand in the massive rigging of 2019 presidential election. Let's not forget Lekki tollgate.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by BinamRex: 8:51am On May 22, 2021
Exponential101:
God will have to punish many of your Igbos. So they should remove Tinubu to please senseless Igbos like yourself. It is a must that God must punish you. How do foolish useless n hopeless Igbos like you n other lunatics from your tribe think you can decide who Yoruba want as their leader. This was the rubbish Azikwe n host of other dead brain dead with Awo now your Fools have started with Tinubu.

Your father mother, entire household n unborn generation can go to hell Tinubu is the only Yoruba leader on Earth 2023. Even Obasanjo can not dear claim to be Yoruba leader.

Thank you. Please, subscribe to my channel.

FYI, I am not Igbo
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Exponential101: 8:53am On May 22, 2021
Subscribe to your Chanel n watch your foolishness full time ba. I no sure say your foolish head fit correct till Jesus come.
BinamRex:

Thank you. Please, subscribe to my channel.

FYI, I am not Igbo
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by BinamRex: 8:55am On May 22, 2021
Exponential101:
Subscribe to your Chanel n watch your foolishness full time ba. I no sure say your foolish head fit correct till Jesus come.

Ok
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Mabizeka: 9:16am On May 22, 2021
Exponential101:
I am igbo and Yoruba will make a beta president than any igbo in 2023. We igbo are not even serious. The Yorubas are period oiling the machinery to the presidency while Ndigbo is busy promoting Yoruba hate.

I just do not understand how anyone with a brain believe a tribe not ready for a contest should be gifted the presidency of a nation. A Yoruba from the south of the SS will make a beta president. Ndigbo is not ready yet.

A cone head claiming Igbo

1 Like

Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Mabizeka: 9:19am On May 22, 2021
LivingSage:
Hairy chest Igbo man undecided
So says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by cocolacec(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2021
mrvitalis:

Which region in Nigeria revenues / achievement is better than igbos tell me ?

Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by mrvitalis(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2021
[quote author=cocolacec post=101949142][/quote]
Do u even understand English ?
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by allcomage: 7:52am On May 31, 2021
BinamRex:

The clamour for Biafra and Oduduwa Republics will die down when Nigeria gets a just and visionary president.

Buhari can't marginalize certain tribes and expect them to be committed to a united Nigeria.
I don't believe it will die down so soon because the eyes of agitators have opened with the realisation of enormous benefits of self governing.
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by pointblank247(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2021
Mabizeka:
Even though I'm a Yoruba man but I think the Igbos will make a better president with the current situation in Nigeria
but i don't think any true Igbo Man will agree to become Nigeria's next president
Re: A Northerner's Opinion: Why Our Next President Must Be Igbo Or Yoruba by Joromi1: 8:08am On May 31, 2021
Get used to it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geographers, Map Of Nigeria Is Deceitful / 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars / Enugu Vs Cross River:which Is More Developed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.