Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife (75519 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by tunary(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by RedChiefPriest: 2:18pm On May 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Kingk47: 2:18pm On May 22, 2021
Marriage no be by force. Now see wetin you don do yourself. How you want take explain to God and later satan wetin carry you come.

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by meobizy(f): 2:19pm On May 22, 2021
The news concerns Nigerians how?

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by ekaette1621: 2:20pm On May 22, 2021
foolish Ipobian pussy singer
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:20pm On May 22, 2021
chinweasaa:
Chio na so this one take go ontop community otu........... What is he going to tell God: He will be like God no vex I was just trying to see if her otu is thesame with my wife's and when my wife was about catching me, I hid and fall yapata and died please forgive me I will not do it again �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

But Adam heard the voice of God and hid

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by NiklauseFred(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Looks like the singer finally dropped a big hit grin

Dark joke! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by dogooder: 2:21pm On May 22, 2021
The ways of Celebrities
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Seniorwriter(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2021
Died hiding from his Sinister act.

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Seniorwriter(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2021
69th out of 1000 Ways to die....SMH
Seniorwriter:
Died hiding from his Sinister act.

@SeniorWriter
akanbiaa:
Hmmmmm, fear of newly wedded lawyer wife suing him, loosing all he has and staying I'm prison for long but for a fresh wedding perhaps it was his sexual fantasy to have a party which finally indirectly led to his death.
29savvage:
Just see how the young man wasted himself

@SeniorWriter
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Musty112: 2:23pm On May 22, 2021
And now, he has reached what he put forward and what he was promised
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Deborah98(f): 2:24pm On May 22, 2021
Dear future husband please if you can avoid women after our wedding, you've solved 90% of your problem.

Your's ever,
Debbie.

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Superboss: 2:24pm On May 22, 2021
He died inside a public toilet.
The worst part is that he paid £130 to use the public toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by tillaman(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
cool despite having a beautiful wife whom he just married few months ago, a brolosho will always be a brolosho and can never be satisfied. If you can't stay faithful, why marry? No one points a gun to you to marry......adieu, rest in PIECES. Hope your widow wife remarries soonest.
am single though

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by victorazy(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2021
Dirty nigro
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:26pm On May 22, 2021
cool not bad
tillaman:
am single though
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by tillaman(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
cool not bad
you think you can point her to my direction ?

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:32pm On May 22, 2021
Point who? The widow?
tillaman:
you think you can point her to my direction ?
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2021
Tbh, it ain't easy.. But it can be curtailed!

When una reach dat tym una go align with me...
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by adonis89(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2021
He's a f00lish man. Some men just dey do like say sex na one kind big thing. Something that is overrate. Rest in pieces. Ediot

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by wink2015(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2021
He should have allow the wife to know and then apologise to her.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by realstars: 2:36pm On May 22, 2021
The End Of A Cheater.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by LaJoe2: 2:38pm On May 22, 2021
Straight to Hell. Repent! Those who live to tell the story.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by alizma: 2:39pm On May 22, 2021
chinweasaa:
Chio na so this one take go ontop community otu........... What is he going to tell God: He will be like God no vex I was just trying to see if her otu is thesame with my wife's and when my wife was about catching me, I hid and fall yapata and died please forgive me I will not do it again �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
And God will say, Micheal, Gabriel you people come and listen to another funny story from these people we sent to Earth, This one should have been sent to Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by seunayantokun(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2021
xpressionx:
How will he explain his death to God.

He has a bad case.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by malware: 2:40pm On May 22, 2021
Those boobs on that model are irresistible... But he should have exercised some restraint.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Mryacks: 2:43pm On May 22, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Just few weeks into marriage and you're already hanging from a balcony in an escapade. Is that how you planned to live the rest of your life? Why get married in the first place when you knew you were not yet ready to commit. He could've remained alive now. Sad

As in, so why get married in the place if he was not ready to commit......@23
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Nas23Nas: 2:50pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2021
The olosho will still do party this weekend. She got paid. Business done and dusted. To her it's nothing serious to fret upon
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by ma373733(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2021
Who else doesn't believe in this story?grin she probably hit him before he fell grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Parades Him For Yahoo Yahoo Fraud, Money Laundering / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.