Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife (75503 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by onomeabuja: 2:59pm On May 22, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/singer-fell-death-trying-hide-24155472

LAST PIC is the model he was caught cheating with.
Na Devil Open Him File this day embarassed.......
him roll-call don de ring tey-tey.....say hi to d unknown world grin
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Gbeng30(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2021
Straight to hell, no interrogation grin grin
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by KingMicky3286: 2:59pm On May 22, 2021
I hope the new wife has his atm pin number.

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by psilord: 3:00pm On May 22, 2021
Funny to read.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Golan007: 3:05pm On May 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Looks like the singer finally dropped a big hit grin

Yeah.

I heard he went out with a bang.

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by UnabashedIPOB: 3:06pm On May 22, 2021
xpressionx:
How will he explain his death to God.

He probably would tell GOD that he fell to his death while he was dong Shaku Shaku dance! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Davoski222: 3:07pm On May 22, 2021
Another illuminati murder.

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Tapout(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2021
No be this neymar friend? but I don't even understand, the guy is 23, married a 33 year old woman and cheating with a 26 year old woman
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Babaken(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2021
xpressionx:
he died my accident.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Alasheglobal: 3:12pm On May 22, 2021
He get why
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
He died a wasteful death. He should have boldly confronted the wife and face her like a man. Now he has wasted his balls trying to hide. I hate sissy simps as men

Or he cud have jumped into the pool. He must have been watching too many Tom cruise and James Bond movies.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
Wetin Toto go cause
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by TripleAkutigi: 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
He dey illuminate neh?
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2021
why won't he always be the love of your life when you don inherit all his wealth?
Oga was running from loosing 50% only to now forfeit everything. May God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by EndRape2(f): 3:36pm On May 22, 2021
Dear men do not marry if you feel you want to continue flexing , the truth is husband must be faithful to his wife, and wife must be faithful to her husband, if the marriage must grow and prosper, stay single if you are not ready to commit and be faithful, marriage has killed lot of men and women ,because we refused to obey God's manuel of marriage ,

quote author=ogbiwa post=101941382]
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/singer-fell-death-trying-hide-24155472

LAST PIC is the model he was caught cheating with.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by tillaman(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Point who? The widow?
yes ma’am

1 Like

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by ThePlugg(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2021
Sias u juss die careless when pussies still de to explore.... Wrong move dude.... Fear women
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by LightUpWithKemi: 3:42pm On May 22, 2021
All wrong but the guy knew better sha.

Meanwhile, I need support of everyone to watch clips on my YouTube channel (ref my signature), subscribe, comment and share clips with your friends. Thank y'all.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by shoprite: 3:43pm On May 22, 2021

Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by platido(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
For puna wey I for apologize give,, then hold am knack am again rad rad that night. Nah him come run go die ....guy you Bleep up
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Starzo: 3:51pm On May 22, 2021
Superboss:
He died inside a public toilet.
The worst part is that he paid £130 to use the public toilet.
how u take know how much he pay??

modified: sorry I don see am
But see as dey girl fresh for only £130. While some Stinky hoelosho wey no fine reach half of her camp themselves for Sheraton and some big hotels for lekki dey charge $1000 dollars.

Everything for this country na scam
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Superboss: 3:57pm On May 22, 2021
Starzo:

how u take know how much he pay??

The public toilet said it in the story.
Read am nah.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Starzo: 4:07pm On May 22, 2021
Superboss:

The public toilet said it in the story. Read am nah.
no vex bro, I don see am
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by DonGtoG1(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2021
Whatever you do and hide it from people, so as not to be seen, is not worth doing.

What is it with some men when it comes to cheating, though it's vice versa, but men feel more free in cheating.

And i doubt the lady he was cheating with is prettier than his wife. Just look at the said lady's chest, as if she forced her breasts to grow(no insult intended).
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by adonaimart(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2021
Now how does he explain this to Baba God?

We should all be careful how we treat our spouses.

May his soul find peace, no should die like that
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Keegan: 4:17pm On May 22, 2021
xpressionx:

He will use his mouth.
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by GOFRONT(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2021
Wasted yellow prick
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Uniquekriss(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2021
In my mom's voice, ochuchu egbue!
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by maasoap(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Just few weeks into marriage and you're already hanging from a balcony like Jackie Chan. Is that how you planned to live the rest of your life? Why get married in the first place when you knew you were not yet ready to commit. He could've remained alive now. Sad

Davido and Chioma come to mind. The guy chickened out last minute. Lol
Re: Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife by Kaiser20: 5:02pm On May 22, 2021
Na situation of the country in Brazil too much assorted hard Drugs in circulation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.