Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy (92474 Views)

Naira Marley Shares Message From A Follower Who Indicated Interest In Fulfilling / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by iampeterben(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2021
Tvibes001:
Very soon it will turn to a challenge.
As in eheen!!!
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Andyvilly: 8:49pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin
this your pic dey invite somebody through backdoor o
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2021
AlphaAlex:
If y’all know how often things like this happen in this world you would not even consider this one to be special , but that’s a story for another day y’all hypocrites should keep criticising some of y’all have nastier fantasies.

I won't say it is hypocrisy really cos what he is asking for is incest and i don't think 99% of those criticising him are involved in this.

If it is about sleeping with 100 ladies at once, Aye n seru e or any other sexual fantasy but incest is an insane fantasy, lets even leave Morality out of it, i know some guys do sleep with both mum and daughter without their knowledge but how does it sound for anyone to sleep with a mother and daughter AT THE SAME TIME in a party...lol! Marley ti ya were walahi.

I have my own fantasy but i will rather kill the thought if it is not in line with GOD's words.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Irennediva(f): 8:51pm On May 22, 2021
The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by dragunov: 8:54pm On May 22, 2021
Ventura1:

Absolutely, the consequences can however not be selective. The consequences of what human considered good could be evil and vice versa.

Nope! You reap what you plant. You are not gonna plant onions and reap corn.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by geewean(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2021
The social media space is a platform to cash out big-time just create something special that will fetch you economic advantage.

Experientially, we have seen how people opportunitistically cash out on trends. Like those who tattooed Bobrisky on their body and we're handsomely rewarded.

This girl in question may have contracted an elderly person stricken with poverty to agree to watch them do the THING in the oza room and at the end of the day their MR president of the Marlian republic will disburse some national cake that will alleviate their poverty level since Buhari is too incompetent to do that.

Naira marley just want to trend and in his characteristic maner is to engage immoral platform to do that.

Remember it was his arrest by EFCC that brought his to stardom so what do u expect more.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by dragunov: 8:56pm On May 22, 2021
neyohh:

It's not too late to get back on track.

All it will take is a few good men and women to put their foot down and say enough is enough.

The delicate line between hedonism and doing what is right won't allow them to act.

Another thing I've noticed, bad behaviour spreads like wildfire in Nigeria, one person does it expect a thousand more .

Which means we're are doomed as more and more degenerate ideals filters into society the more animalistic we become.

You're right. The entertainment industry and the Church leaders are the major culprits. Infact, they have become intertwined.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 22, 2021
Flexherbal:
Even devil they fear some people.
Lol the one wen dey make me laff be say...if this matter prolong pass like this, the government go accuse am of intention to organize sex party; next tin prison lol. The guy self no know the rigime on board
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by golamike: 8:59pm On May 22, 2021
This is evil. May God save our generation and the ones to come!
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 22, 2021
neyohh:
Do you understand what hypocrisy means?

Like wtf, we are hypocrites for not engaging in sex with our families members.

You sound retarded.
lol see this one who said you should sleep with your family members is that your secret fantasy? I don’t see where anybody said such . grin
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by neyohh: 9:04pm On May 22, 2021
dragunov:

You're right. The entertainment industry and the Church leaders are the major culprits. Infact, they have become intertwined.
You know what's funny, this is the playbook for blacks globally.

They begin by copying westerner's and always shoot themselves in the foot .

Somebody should tell blacks, you can't copy the white man's worst behaviour and expect to become like him.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2021
Toks2008:

I won't say it is hypocrisy really cos what he is asking for is incest and i don't think 99% of those criticising him are involved in this.

If it is about sleeping with 100 ladies at once, Aye n seru e or any other sexual fantasy but incest is an insane fantasy, lets even leave Morality out of it, i know some guys do sleep with both mum and daughter without their knowledge but how does it sound for anyone to sleep with a mother and daughter AT THE SAME TIME in a party...lol! Marley ti ya were walahi.

I have my own fantasy but i will rather kill the thought if it is not in line with GOD's words.
Omo sha whether you believe it or not whether you like it or not things like this are happening and even more .

If you know you know if you don’t know you don’t Know . I come in Peace
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by OneNigeria1: 9:05pm On May 22, 2021
I am coming.... ; grin grin

boom boom room
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by omolola100(f): 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
extol1:
yes because I am more surprise from the response of the mother
you dont need to be suprise.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Aboks(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
Useless people
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
let him tat thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he falls
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2021
aycapri:
I talk am nah. if it is true, that means some women are so daft.
Lol no be vaginal people
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by neyohh: 9:11pm On May 22, 2021
AlphaAlex:
lol see this one who said you should sleep with your family members is that your secret fantasy? I don’t see where anybody said such . grin

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself, as far as I'm concerned, sexual fantasies shouldn't be mainstream culture, which is what some of you lunatics are trying to achieve.

Have bigger ambitions as a man than screaming about sex all over the place and calling people who don't fit your world view hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Hassanmaye(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2021
xpressionx:
The future is female
Haha grin grin
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by oladi22: 9:11pm On May 22, 2021
Your destruction is very near

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Ezigbonwanne(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2021
Who knows if this idiot still have mother shocked shocked

Junior and Senior olosho wan cashout

sad sad

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
I said it yesterday dt we should not be suprised to see a Mother and Daughter apply for this wicked evil act.

They will even be Applauded! If you are not careful, Companies could sponsor a Show for them.

That's the level of Rotteness and abnormality of the people in these time.

JESUS is Coming Quickly!
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
You are right sir I thought it was a joke
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Ojemalad(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2021
Lobatan.
illicit:
It happens

The day I saw pregnant Ashewo, na him I no say Nothing is impossible
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by illitracy: 9:21pm On May 22, 2021
Sharp warri mother wan plant hidden camera for bedroom then use am cash out on naira marley

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by globalresource: 9:32pm On May 22, 2021
It might not be true. Might not be her real mum or poverty can push some people to bid for such a thing

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Cryptodegen: 9:33pm On May 22, 2021
illicit:
It happens

The day I saw pregnant Ashewo, na him I no say Nothing is impossible

Omg
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by UncleKoboko: 9:41pm On May 22, 2021
shegun4sur:

Useless animal because say she wan Bleep??
All the curse apply to you to since you do the same.
Abi a separate rule should be applied to you?
Iyae nima do las las
Ọmọ irankiran
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by ridbell01(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Ọmọ irankiran.
But I thought iyabo ojo and her daughter applied already...

I'm waiting for his daughter to grow so that I can also fûck her and his wife.

Useless animal.
grow to where it you see those running that girl een E go shock you
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Clinton207: 9:46pm On May 22, 2021
The world is fast running to it's end !
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by ridbell01(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2021
Where is Iyabo Ojo
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 22, 2021
neyohh:

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself, as far as I'm concerned, sexual fantasies shouldn't be mainstream culture, which is what some of you lunatics are trying to achieve.

Have bigger ambitions as a man than screaming about sex all over the place and calling people who don't fit your world view hypocrites.

To each his own at the end of the day we are all Lunatics in the eyes of some and hypocrites in the sights of others. it is what it is
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by NoFap123: 9:54pm On May 22, 2021
saintmm:
Someone's signature on this forum reads: evil is evil even if everyone is doing it, and good is good even if no one is doing it.
I can't agree less!

I rise
I can't agree less means you disagree. I guess you meant to say I can't agree more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.