Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick (36886 Views)

Ohanaeze: IPOB Must End Sit-At-Home Now, Business In Southeast Crumbling / Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria / Chidi Ibe Rejects Proposals From Governors, Inaugurates Imo Ohanaeze Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by ablejesus26(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2021
Good one from the Ohaneze.
Actions should also be followed.
This particular reason is why I chose to stand against the senseless killings of
police and military men in Igboland.
The army is always nepotistic when dealing with issues relating to Igboland.
Why drag them into our midst with killing it's Personnels, thereby putting the lives of the innocent citizens in danger.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by DevPete: 10:45am On May 22, 2021
Good morning nairaland!
I am looking for a place in Lagos where a software developer can go to for a fee and use their WiFi and power supply.
Back story, I have a job which is now remote and I have epileptic power supply hence my reason for the search.
I stay around Ikoyi, if the tech place can be narrowed too.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by PussyKing(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2021
BSdetector:
Bomb the fvckers out.

The bomb will tilt towards Tinubus home and Lagos soon
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Nobody: 10:46am On May 22, 2021
KEVIND:
This thread below was deleted for saying the truth.
The conspiracy against the Igbos is so real & its very noticeable on this forum.

Well, the anti-Ibo thread is gone too.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by IHIEGOD: 10:47am On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:
What is wrong with ohaneze the military only after ipob terrorist.

Stupidity is ur family heritage.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Idiko1: 10:47am On May 22, 2021
Nigeria is gone forever. No country in the world have survived the retribution after the bombardment of its citizens during the time of peace. Those who would not call for disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria are more than likely to insist for its demise.

1 Like

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by TUTU147: 10:49am On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:
By bombing the whole community, don't worry.What you wish others will surely come to you.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Blackdisciple(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2021
" double faced Buhari led administration"

I love that one.

Yeye People..
Common to buy latest jets and military Grade defence system and equipments to help fight external aggression they can't , direction babu . Because of their negligence , senselessness the young officer who just got married died including the new COAS and other peronal now they have started throwing bombs at where nothing is happening Una weldone ooo...!
God will continue disgracing them till the day they get sense.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Passionate1(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2021
Fulanis are only 8 million or so. .wetin una dey wait for to wipe them out of existence. . .
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by caracas: 10:52am On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

angry

You supported Airstrike in Gaza and Palestinians territory now it's Imo State you are changing narratives?!

ngadaAwo who do you like this

You are very dumb n stewpid for comparing Gaza to what is happening in Igbo land.in any case they should be bombarding the north n not the east
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by BSdetector: 10:53am On May 22, 2021
PussyKing:

The bomb will tilt towards Tinubus home and Lagos soon

Your flatskvll ipob brothers know too well not to try nonsense in the south west.....the 3 million dead flatin0s will be a joke compared to what awaits you baboons. Keep your shit within the SS/SE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Coldshisha: 10:53am On May 22, 2021
DevPete:
Good morning nairaland!
I am looking for a place in Lagos where a software developer can go to for a fee and use their WiFi and power supply.
Back story, I have a job which is now remote and I have epileptic power supply hence my reason for the search.
I stay around Ikoyi, if the tech place can be narrowed too.

I don't get why you need anyone's house or hub

A solar generator that can power a laptop, fan, LED TV , Small decoder and give you lightning 24/7 won't cost you more than 150 k, cheap data sells for 250 naira per gb, with 2500 you can get 10gb

So what's the issue
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by BombAttack(f): 10:53am On May 22, 2021
Jostoman:
military airstrike in IMO STATE are we fighting war

Is a silent war to force the Igbos to accept the fulanization agenda
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Kaiser20: 10:53am On May 22, 2021
Cuttycool:
What have the East done to buhari that he is fighting the east? The apc administration is causing serious division and problems. These soldiers would be better off sent to fight bokoharam.
Please please Buhari is not fighting the SE. The Army is at War with those Bandits who has joined NK/Ipob/ESN/UGM to declare war on SE and turned the place to NE.
The mistake Nmamdi Kanu and Ipob did was to fight solo war without listening to Igbo Elders and Igbo men/women in Authority.
The ipob want to fight all igbo leaders and hail ONLY NKanu.
Most igbo people/Elders/Leaders
are angry with NK, only few brainwashed youths who thought war is a game support NK.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Coldshisha: 10:54am On May 22, 2021
caracas:

You are very dumb n stewpid for comparing Gaza to what is happening in Igbo land.in any case they should be bombarding the north n not the east

Hypocrites

Palestinians don't have blood running through their veins, only Ibos do

North should be bombed to give you joy, while you want East spared

You sef listen to yourself and judge your damn self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Originalsly: 10:54am On May 22, 2021
Not supporting the airstrikes ...... but we need to be mindful of what we say. When the Israeli military was launching airstrikes against the Palestinians in the name of eliminating terrorists .... we cheering them on .... kill them all. Now our military is launching airstrikes in the name of eliminating terrorists .... we are wailing. Karma is a bitch ... we need to be mindful of what we say.
The military has not owned up to the strikes. Maybe it's not the military ..... but Boko Haram or whoever is in possession of the NAF fighter jet that went missing recently.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Balogunodua(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2021
MsAllison:
Adadike is this about UGM too?

Why air strike when you know that there will be more vulnerable civilians mainly women and children than the gun men who'll the environs if at all there's any gunmen there.

dear this is time for all igbos to condemn this perfectly planned genocide instead of gloating.
They are using civillians as cover just the way Hamas are using Palestine civilians as cover.. and you supported Israel when it bomb them this should be no different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by somalianprince: 10:59am On May 22, 2021
Owerri is the sambisa forest of igbo land
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by oilyngbati(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2021
We told the brainless irredeemable ipooos/Ipob terrorists that they cannot contain what they’ve started. Even to my surprise, some Igbo that I used to think were tactful and have common sense, were supporting the actions of ESN/unknown gunmen killings of police and burning police stations in the SE. Now this is the consequences of allowing a runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu to call the shots from his hiding spot in overseas
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:02am On May 22, 2021
what is esn?idol worshippers,Godless characters,savages,enemies of peace and development in their own dormain land, cursed people, jail breakers,criminals lowering guards for criminals from upper iweka to nineth mile angry
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Nas23Nas: 11:04am On May 22, 2021
hello
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Balogunodua(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2021
caracas:

And who told there is no bombing in Northeast Do you how many civillians have died due to military airstrike in Northeast?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Kudejo: 11:05am On May 22, 2021
All of you were celebrating when Israel was Bombing Gaza.
You were celebrating when Gunmen were killing police officers.
You were celebrating when Gunmen attacked Gov. Hope's house.
Well now it is time to pay the piper and you can trust that we will celebrate when the government bombs all the IPOB militants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Nonexisting: 11:05am On May 22, 2021
They are simply doing marketing for UGM. If any member of my immediate family is killed, I will leave whatever I am doing and take up arms against security operatives. This I'm 100 percent sure I will do.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by PussyKing(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2021
BSdetector:

Your flatskvll ipob brothers know too well not to try nonsense in the south west.....the 3 million dead flatin0s will be a joke compared to what awaits you baboons. Keep your shit within the SS/SE.

Hahahaha what has to happened to the Fulani herdsmen that butchered your children, mum, fathers, grandmas, flgrand pa and raped your wives and still chased y'all out to Niger republic

2 Likes

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Chritic42: 11:12am On May 22, 2021
You must be sick do you think those strikes are against iPods only moreover do iPods carry guns coz all these UGM that have been terrorizing everywhere have not been caught you then use that as an opportunity to kill innocent civilians. I wonder how people reason at time there is something fishy here
johnmartus:
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Idiko1: 11:13am On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

Hypocrites

Palestinians don't have blood running through their veins, only Ibos do

North should be bombed to give you joy, while you want East spared

You sef listen to yourself and judge your damn self

The ranting of an ant. There is no analogical similarity between the so-called Palestinians and Igbo. Palestine was coined in 1922 by Lord Belfour. The present day so-called Palestine does not use Israel money or share compatriotism with Israelis. It is act of idiocy to inject issue of so-called Palestinians into Nigerian palaver.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Balogunodua(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2021
Nonexisting:
They are simply doing marketing for UGM. If any member of my immediate family is killed, I will leave whatever I am doing and take up arms against security operatives. This I'm 100 percent sure I will do.
Why not start now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Idiko1: 11:15am On May 22, 2021
caracas:

The dude is ass dumb to spew such crap.
Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by Coldshisha: 11:15am On May 22, 2021
Idiko1:

The ranting of an ant. There is no analogical similarity between the so-called Palestinians and Igbo. Palestine was coined in 1922 by Lord Belfour. The present day so-called Palestine does not use Israel money or share compatriotism with Israelis. It is act of idiocy to inject issue of so-called Palestinians into Nigerian palaver.

Why don't you be bold enough in your comment and celebrate the murder of 66 Palestinian kids since airstrike is good for Palestinians and bad for ibos

Let everyone see Ibos for who they are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick by skillsinnigeria: 11:16am On May 22, 2021
All this will not stop biafra agitation, it will only make the agitator to source for air defense like plane bomber or even fighter jet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) / Ranking Senators Who’ll Shape The Ninth National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.