Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash (27288 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife / Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Nobody: 11:21am On May 22, 2021
Jman06:
Of course, we'll call it accident! Even when explosives get planted in the plane and programmed to explode at a specific time, it is still an accident!

I fear who no fear Nigerian leaders, especially those at the helm of affairs in the military.

It was an accident. Stop manifesting conspiracy theories. There is no evidence there were bombs on board...(and all the cases of potential explosives on board always exploded midair , not while landing)

The weather was bad, and the plane landed...and skidded off the runway and crashed. Happens.

If he was plain Mr Attahiru , a level 8 civil servant who died in a car crash near Jere on the road to Kaduna from Abuja in bad weather, you won't be shouting conspiracy. You would blame the weather.
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Jman06(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:

It was an accident. Stop manifesting conspiracy theories. There is no evidence there were bombs on board...(and all the cases of potential explosives on board always exploded midair , not while landing)

The weather was bad, and the plane landed...and skidded off the runway and crashed. Happens.

If he was plain Mr Attahiru , a level 8 civil servant who died in a car crash near Jere on the road to Kaduna from Abuja in bad weather, you won't be shouting conspiracy. You would blame the weather.
OK o, let me believe you bro.

But the way these military crashes happen make them look suspicious.
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by ugolinze123(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
chairman of Conspiracy theory

His theories are like that of our fake prophets.

how many of his theories have ever come true?

I don't like this man, I don't like his ways. he feeds on the illiteracy of the masses.

he tells them what they want to hear, an efficient manipulation machine.

ffk is a loser. Nigeria must not fall.

if Nigeria falls, it is because of the graduates we produce.

graduates that can't use their brains to solve half of our problem. the youths don't even believe in Nigeria. but you believe in America.

If your education cannot solve Nigerias problem, then your education is a waste.

you can't change Nigeria at once.focus on your community first, every good thing in life starts small.

Facebook did not just take over the world in one day. it started small, from classmates to the global society.
I agree with you small but with the quota system government runned by your alpha and Omega buhari who sees his fellow Fulani only worthy of high intelligent positions such as this and disregard other region who might be better qualified to mane such position. What do you say about that oga..
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Cnach: 11:51am On May 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
chairman of Conspiracy theory

His theories are like that of our fake prophets.

how many of his theories have ever come true?

I don't like this man, I don't like his ways. he feeds on the illiteracy of the masses.

he tells them what they want to hear, an efficient manipulation machine.

ffk is a loser. Nigeria must not fall.

if Nigeria falls, it is because of the graduates we produce.

graduates that can't use their brains to solve half of our problem. the youths don't even believe in Nigeria. but you believe in America.

If your education cannot solve Nigerias problem, then your education is a waste.

you can't change Nigeria at once.focus on your community first, every good thing in life starts small.

Facebook did not just take over the world in one day. it started small, from classmates to the global society.
Solving Nigeria problem by producing better graduates starts from withdrawing the degree given to u. U are one graduate that lack rationalization but make others who do look stupid. Conspiracy theory indeed, a former aviation minister is talking and u who do not know the processes military jets to convey higher ranked officer do undergo before taking off is here talking about education. At a point in time, experience make one more learnt than a first class graduate.
Are u an engineer? Do u know the constituents of an airplane? Do u know the craft of safety been arranged to hold it? And y must Nigeria's in all nations of the world be recording crash every year?
U prove to others that u are a better graduate when u keep mute concerning what u do not have knowledge on or calm to make research on it and not trying to force urself out of a group u belong. Discuss about what I don't know n watch me learning but talk of what I know and hear me talking.
Warn urself o
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Omanze: 11:55am On May 22, 2021
Bayajidda1:
STOP THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude Certainly Dared The Forces Of Nature When He Foolishly Played God By Making The Statement Credited To Him In The Attached Photo Below;

Perhaps He Was Even Planning To Rain Bombs On The East Coast As Soon As He Returns From The Ill-Fated Trip, But The God Of The Easterners Neither Sleep Nor Slumbers.

No One Truly Knows What The Future Holds.

STOP THE ONGOING MASSACRE OF THE EASTERNERS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Habba, cut the guy some slack!

If the cause of the crash is external, it will have no connection to any Eastern person or issue.

Be wise
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by 10mobile: 12:01pm On May 22, 2021
highdon:
Wow, Wow, wow, nice one because Life is like a cup and no matter how you take a lemon you can never know who put the charger in the eye of a stove, think about it
Deep thou art!

1 Like

Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by ThePlugg(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2021
Long as na dem de die..... Let them keep the information they hiding to themselves
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Sholaco: 12:11pm On May 22, 2021
majamajic:
Over to u black box

In sane country when such happens the craft manufacturer always comes down to access the black box , check what really happened
no be only black box, na blue box
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by evesdon4u: 12:12pm On May 22, 2021
Na conspiracy theories go kill this man...
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Akpan107(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2021
majamajic:
Over to u black box

In sane country when such happens the craft manufacturer always comes down to access the black box , check what really happened
The plane manufacturer may likely not exist again... Don't be surprised if the plane was made in 1950...
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Idiko1: 12:25pm On May 22, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Former Aviation Minister and opposition figure, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to a tragic airforce plane crash that occurred on Friday killing Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff, Lt. gen. Ibrahim Attahiru and several other top military brass.

FFK, in a series of tweets called for an investigation into the matter asking if the incident was truly an accident or an 'inside Job'. He tweeted;

"Lord have mercy! May the souls of Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru & all our other warriors that went down with him rest in peace. We DEMAND to know what really happened! Was it an accident or was the plane brought down? If it was brought down, who by? Was it BH or an inside job?"

"..If it was an accident what caused it? Weather, engine failure, pilot error? So many questions!"

"No cover-ups this time! We have a right to know the truth and to be told under what circumstances our COAS & his officers were killed. Accident Investigation Bureau over to you!"

https://politicsnigeria.com/was-it-an-inside-job-fani-kayode-demands-investigation-into-airforce-crash/

Mr. Femii Fani-Kayode, I do not give a ratass if it is inside job, outside job or ordained by Allah of the death of a character who said the actualization of Biafra or Oduduwa as a country can only be done over his dead body. No one foolish fool can stop the actualization of Republic of Igbo land, Republic of Biafra, Islamic Republic of Arewa or Republic of Oduduwa. Nigerians who found themselves in corridor of power seem to make silly proclamations which go contrarily to the dictates of Almighty.
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Idiko1: 12:29pm On May 22, 2021
Bayajidda1:
STOP THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Dude Certainly Dared The Forces Of Nature When He Foolishly Played God By Making The Statement Credited To Him In The Attached Photo Below;

Perhaps He Was Even Planning To Rain Bombs On The East Coast As Soon As He Returns From The Ill-Fated Trip, But The God Of The Easterners Neither Sleep Nor Slumbers.[/b]

No One Truly Knows What The Future Holds.

STOP THE ONGOING MASSACRE OF THE EASTERNERS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13577331_fbimg1621674209312_jpeg3d229d3403217ee8155e9741f1e9b73c

You could not more correct. The dude was dumbass fool and his proclamation attests to it.
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by moneyissweet(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2021
Pastors don't predict the death of terrorists .

Even if they do, will you still believe them?

Just get the Bleep out of here.

No peace for heartless terrorists

ODJ124:
cry The truth will be revealed in time to come..

I feel so pained and saddened by their deaths my thoughts and prayers are with their families..
i remember that beautiful smile from the lady that Got married.. cry now its all gone.

But how come none of the Big men of God saw this coming.....

Thread seen..
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Idiko1: 12:36pm On May 22, 2021
Omanze:

Habba, cut the guy some slack!

If the cause of the crash is external, it will have no connection to any Eastern person or issue.

Be wise

What to be wise about? Why did you inject Eastern person into this discuss? The jackass allegedly mentioned Oduduwa too. Why not the western person?
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by majamajic(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2021
Akpan107:
The plane manufacturer may likely not exist again... Don't be surprised if the plane was made in 1950...

This beechcraft 350 is new line of aircrafts , this 350 model started from 1972 till about 5 yrs ago , and I heard this very crashed one was below 20yrs old , so it's not about age
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Goditto(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2021
It's not an inside job. He brought the curse of death upon himself by contesting what God has ordained- that Oduduwa and Biafra would go over his dead body.
The hand of mortal man is too short to box with Almighty God.
More will jakpa for Biafra and Oduduwa to exit.
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Nnnena(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2021

Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by tit(f): 1:35pm On May 22, 2021
Cow block the runway
simples
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Antoeni(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2021
Rest In Peace

Q: Is he gone finally?
A: Yes, he is gone forever.

Q: Did anyone conspire to kill him?
A: Yes, it is very possible. Also, it may be a wrong conspiracy theory.

Q: Did anyone kill him?
A: No, no and no, no one killed him. God killed him. Only God can take a soul. No one killed Lt. Gen. Attahiru Ibrahim. He died at his appointed time. As a Muslim, read Surah Aali-Imran (3) Verse 145:

وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تَمُوتَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ كِتَابًا مُّؤَجَّلًا وَمَن يُرِدْ ثَوَابَ الدُّنْيَا نُؤْتِهِ مِنْهَا وَمَن يُرِدْ ثَوَابَ الْآخِرَةِ نُؤْتِهِ مِنْهَا وَسَنَجْزِي الشَّاكِرِينَ

And a soul will not die but with the permission of Allah; the term is fixed; and whoever desires the reward of this world, I shall give him of it, and whoever desires the reward of the hereafter I shall give him of it, and I will reward the grateful.
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Mryacks: 2:22pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:
One annoying thing I see on Nairaland and indeed all over the world is that when someone prominent dies, it has to be a conspiracy...or inside Job....not an ordinary death.

If the COAS was an ordinary somebody, would there have been speculaiton about his death like this?

Also, it is funny that the people who mocked the Army when the COAS was alive, are now shouting conspiracy when he is dead.

All in all, PDP and APC should stop playing games with us.

There was no inside job. It was an accident. Soldier come, soldier go...plus he was not particularly effective against Boko (and Shekau dying does not mean the end of the insurgency...we have work to do...a lot.)

Exactly....a colleague swore and argued with me today that it was assassination...I said why do you think it was so, and he said because he is not following the "their" script....I asked who are the "they" ...he said buhari Dem..I just smh!
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Christistruth00: 2:22pm On May 22, 2021
Inshsak:
No need for investigation. It's military, information will be withheld.

There is a rumour coming from the Soldiers that he was very determined to destroy Boko Haran and the Bandits finally and was seriously putting things in place to do it
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Christistruth00: 2:26pm On May 22, 2021
Inshsak:
No need for investigation. It's military, information will be withheld.

Nigeria has investigative Journalist that can dig up anything including classified information
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Olatomiwami(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2021
FFK, u are bitter than bitter leave, vomiting gibberish to stay relevant always, so accident can not occur again? Always inciting,chasing clout, I don't blame u, but your gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by 9ja4live: 3:07pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:
One annoying thing I see on Nairaland and indeed all over the world is that when someone prominent dies, it has to be a conspiracy...or inside Job....not an ordinary death.

If the COAS was an ordinary somebody, would there have been speculaiton about his death like this?

Also, it is funny that the people who mocked the Army when the COAS was alive, are now shouting conspiracy when he is dead.

There was no inside job. It was an accident. Soldier come, soldier go...plus he was not particularly effective against Boko (and Shekau dying does not mean the end of the insurgency...we have work to do...a lot.)

When Yakowa died we thought it was natural until..........
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Krismas(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2021
tauceti23:

coolThe diff is dat, a prominent man-especially a military expert would have had his plane checked and rechecked. Everything shud have been top notch. Down to d pilots, first rate. The craft landed b4 exploding, imagine. So only a fool will believe it’s an accident. As for Shakau, have u imagined how ISWAP cud easy round him up? Wit just 300fighters? How tough is dat? The Nigerian military cudnt?
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Krismas(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2021
Christistruth00:

Nigeria has investigative Journalist that can dig up anything including classified information
coolDat was in d days of TELL. Nowadays the fear of NBC is d beginning of wisdom. D press is too weak
Re: "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash by Krismas(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2021
Christistruth00:

There is a rumour coming from the Soldiers that he was very determined to destroy Boko Haran and the Bandits finally and was seriously putting things in place to do it
cool Yeah. Like he failed to protect Shekau. So, its explosion for explosion. If 300 ISWAP can round him up, his just hype. Survived dis long by being shielded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

​​OPC Leader, Gani Adams​,​ Visit​s​ South Africa / Buhari Re-nominates Aliyu Abubakar NCC Job, Rejected In 2016 By Senate / Nigerian Pension Commission Responds To Oshiomhole's Latest Allegation Of N3.5tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.