Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why God May Not Like Boyfriend And Girlfriend Stuff. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why God May Not Like Boyfriend And Girlfriend Stuff. (426 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God May Not Like Boyfriend And Girlfriend Stuff. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 22, 2021
Some beautiful homes started initially as boyfriend and girlfriend, then it went further to fiance and fiancee, then marriage. But I will give you certain reasons why God may just want you to go directly into the marriage process, instead of dating and dating before marriage. See reasons..

(1) Prevention of emotional baggages: Many couples moved into their marriages with baggeges from previous relationship(s). So they lack that freshness for the new relationship.

(2) Sexual Purity: Dating or doing boyfriend/girlfriend can make someone prone to Fornication. And this pre-marital sex is a bedrock for adultery in marriage. It is not easy to have multiple sexual partners before marriage and then face just one partner in marriage. Avoiding dating can prevent premarital sex.

(3) Emotional Freshness: Imagine loving your wife or husband for the first time. Imagine your wife or your husband as your first love. Imagine both of you marrying and loving yourselves as your first ever love.

1 Like

Re: Why God May Not Like Boyfriend And Girlfriend Stuff. by Hashabiah: 12:00pm On May 22, 2021
I agree with point number two, but all the other are debatable
Re: Why God May Not Like Boyfriend And Girlfriend Stuff. by donbachi(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2021
Flesh wahala.
Re: Why God May Not Like Boyfriend And Girlfriend Stuff. by Deicide: 1:26pm On May 22, 2021
This God sound petty to me
Re: Why God May Not Like Boyfriend And Girlfriend Stuff. by eazzzy1(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2021
If emotional freshness kept relationships, we would all be married to our first gf/bf. Just like most employers wouldn’t hire someone without experience, relationship experience is very important.

You learn to handle certain issues in relationships from actually being in one. Your last relationship ended because you were proud, you know how to act in the next one. Your last relationship broke up because you were a flirt, you know better in the next.

All my next relationships were an improvement on the previous, I dated a flashy girl who had 1million admirers, my next gf was a little less ‘hot’ and a lot less extroverted.
Re: Why God May Not Like Boyfriend And Girlfriend Stuff. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2021
well,
all you said are mere thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Get A Girlfriend Now!!! For Smart Guys Only � / 4 Ways To Win The Heart Of A Woman / Why Nairaland Boys Are Immature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.